PDA

View Full Version : Hey aggie eagle

injuredinmelee
03-03-2006, 12:02 PM
I did what i proposed to try and forget the basketball loss wed night... it worked... Mack and his staff were hosting a coaches clinic for hs coaches so there were alot of people running the halls at the Neihuas.

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Injured,
I'm proud of you (seriously).

And if I may compliment someone here while on the subject of UT/Aggie rivalry, I think Phil C. is the type of UT fan that should be used as an example of a good rivalry.

Phil can make an Aggie joke, and it is all in good fun. He seems to be a wise man indeed.

Injured, as I mentioned before, you seem like a great guy. Your Horns are certainly a great program and you (Texas fans) have a lot to be proud of.

We Aggies had a very brief and shining moment the other night. Speaking for myself, I perhaps gloated a little too much...heck, we haven't had that chance lately. And then I thought about my friend Phil C. and I realized I needed to tone it down and show some class like he does.

Glad the process went well for you as well.

injuredinmelee
03-03-2006, 12:27 PM
nah it was great your enthusiasim for your school. Gloating is a good thing. I dont think you were excessive in it at all.

lostaussie
03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
yoooo, where's my love. i'm not a horn basher:D i just like the aggies better. my thread entitled "a win for the aggies tonight" got lots of people thinking at first. then later it turned into a free for all after the ags won. but nooooooo i didn't bash the horns. i just read and read about how obnoxious the aggie faithful were. well heck, i really don't know where i was going with this except to say that was like my hottest thread ever. :D

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
yoooo, where's my love. i'm not a horn basher:D i just like the aggies better. my thread entitled "a win for the aggies tonight" got lots of people thinking at first. then later it turned into a free for all after the ags won. but nooooooo i didn't bash the horns. i just read and read about how obnoxious the aggie faithful were. well heck, i really don't know where i was going with this except to say that was like my hottest thread ever. :D

Aussie..
I better get my "love" in now for ya bro...
come high school football time, I'm pretty sure we will have some disagreements. :D