PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the Girls 3A Tourney

injuredinmelee
03-03-2006, 11:42 AM
ok first ill start with China Spring vs. Brownsboro.

The Lady Cougars were just flat out good. They have three girls who can just flat out play. They are very physical and well coached. Brownsboro may have been a tad more athletic and quicker but the coaching was the difference in this game. C.S. did everything well. They play very smart basketball and are very worthy of the spot they earned in the final.

Marion vs. Abilene Wylie

Ok Wylie is good. Marion... well I am not sure how they advanced this far. They did nothing well. Their press was bad, they couldnt shoot, but they never gave up in this contest. They fought it out til the end. Wylie played very smart basketball and was very patient in running their offense.

Finals Thoughts:

Its no secret that I am all about Wylie athletics. Of course I am pulling for the Lady Bulldogs in this match up but they will have to play the best game they have played all season to beat China Springs. I will be there yelling and screaming hopefully. This might be the best game of the day on Saturday. two very evenly matched teams. China Springs matches up well with Wylie in size but may be a tad more athletic than the Lady Bulldogs.

Milk That Cow
03-03-2006, 02:05 PM
Great Feedback...

Give us one on the State Final as well...