PDA

View Full Version : How stupid are the kids in your town?

CenTexSports
03-03-2006, 08:18 AM
We always post the good athletic events going on in our area. But how stupid are our kids? I am curious if every town is willing to share some of their stupid 3a town stories.

Here is a story about buffalo hunters raised in Cameron.

http://www.kmil.com/Localnews2006/buffshootingcharged.htm

Old Tiger
03-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Cameron is the same town where the kids from the town vandalized their own gym too.

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 10:21 AM
How about this...you change the name of your thread to a less offensive name and then you change your first post to something..."less offensive" instead of stupid kids. Thats an attack on all people under the age of Oh...I would say 17. Maybe you are blinded and dont realize that some people on this site are pretty young and may take offense to it.
To some kids it may be an attack on the nature of youth thats all im sayin.

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Man...I sound like a republican:doh:

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Man...I sound like a republican:doh:

I AM a republican and I will still say there ARE some stupid kids out there!

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I AM a republican and I will still say there ARE some stupid kids out there! Yeah I agree but there are stupid adults as well...im not tryin to make it a thread fighting over but seriously, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE PERFECT:D Decatur is PERFECT, I am PERFECT:D la de da de da!!! Look at me look at me I am soooooooo considering jumping of the roof for wasting my time on this thread...:thinking:

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Yeah I agree but there are stupid adults as well...im not tryin to make it a thread fighting over but seriously, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE PERFECT:D Decatur is PERFECT, I am PERFECT:D la de da de da!!! Look at me look at me I am soooooooo considering jumping of the roof for wasting my time on this thread...:thinking:

:thinking: Okay...I really have no idea what you meant...but..okay!!:thumbsup:

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:thinking: Okay...I really have no idea what you meant...but..okay!!:thumbsup: Basically I meant that I am putting off my Philosophy paper and putting up posts and should hurt myself for it...and the whole me being perfect thing is true.....

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Basically I meant that I am putting off my Philosophy paper and putting up posts and should hurt myself for it...and the whole me being perfect thing is true.....

Now now....PERFECT people wouldn't put things off, now would they??

Procrastinator does not equal perfect!!:p

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Back to the thread...These two adults in Decatur decided to start a ID theft ring and wait...they were like 40 or so but its still stupid right? Yeah they had been selling drugs and stealing IDs from Decatur allllllllllllllllll the way down to Austin. They are behind bars like stupid adults who do stupid things:nerd:

sicem74
03-03-2006, 10:48 AM
ok this thread is not necessary jus get over it really i mean its done and over with

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by sicem74
ok this thread is not necessary jus get over it really i mean its done and over with hehehehe...I like to annoy you guys espicially when I have a cold and no classes today!!!

CHS_CG
03-03-2006, 10:54 AM
hehehehe...I like to annoy you guys espicially when I have a cold and no classes today!!!

sorry to hear about the cold.. i have bronchitis.. i think.. so i know how you feel.. and everybody should piss somebody off once and awhile!:thumbsup: :wave:

CenTexSports
03-03-2006, 11:10 AM
I forget that some people are so very very sensitive. Adults that do this are crooks, theives, and outlaws. I really believe that kids do a lot of stupid things and some get caught. Someone the other day said that a lot of people in Cameron think that this only happens in Cameron. I was just curious as to some of the STUPID things that younger people do in other 3A cities (towns similar in size to Cameron).

If Cameron is the only place where this happens, then I will be suprised.

And to sicem, this story was headlined in the Temple paper and is in the Cameron paper and on the internet. It is not like nobody knows about it.

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Some of our own students vandalized our school last year.....I made a post about it too!

It's not exclusive to any big or small town...we all have em!!

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Oh yeah it happens everywhere. It is getting more common in the Decatur, Bridgeport area due to expansion and population growth.