PDA

View Full Version : What to do with the Chief???

Adidas410s
03-03-2006, 01:45 AM
What does the 3ADL Nation say?

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 01:51 AM
I think he brings out the best crap out of us all so I say closet.

Chief Ohera
03-03-2006, 01:52 AM
what does ROM mean, i don't understand,
i might be in trouble, i have no clue what to think,
until next time my brothers and friends.

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 01:54 AM
It basically means you have to serve me and fullfill my wishes and do what I say or you will be punished by Boot to the face.

piratebg
03-03-2006, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
what does ROM mean, i don't understand,
i might be in trouble, i have no clue what to think,
until next time my brothers and friends.

Read
Only

BreckTxLonghorn
03-03-2006, 02:00 AM
Let him stay.

Every place needs a pot stirrer, and he's dang good at it. Plus, he's been starting to make better points lately.

cheatchu
03-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Wow Yall are incredibly gay.

cheatchu
03-03-2006, 02:09 AM
Seriously though what did the boy do???

Adidas410s
03-03-2006, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
It basically means you have to serve me and fullfill my wishes and do what I say or you will be punished by Boot to the face.

Nate...I know you recently got married...but it's starting to sound like a cover up! ;) j/k

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by cheatchu
Wow Yall are incredibly gay. Hey rookie...quiet

mustang04
03-03-2006, 03:59 AM
Hey rookie...quiet
thats what im saying...these dang rookies just dont know nhow things operate around here

3afan
03-03-2006, 06:05 AM
Seriously though what did the boy do???

nothing thats ROMable - just throwing out some "differing" opinions

lostaussie
03-03-2006, 07:06 AM
like i have said before. the chief oozes with stupid. but he does make me laugh really hard some times.

mrescape43
03-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Give the guy enough rope and he will hang himself.

neck_06
03-03-2006, 08:42 AM
closet...

espn1
03-03-2006, 08:46 AM
He's a complete idiot and dumba$$! But! He still should be welcome here. He hasn't done anything wrong, except word defecation. Please! Wipe your fingers and Keyboard every once in a while with some toilet tissue and use some deodorizer and you should be fine.

3afan
03-03-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by espn1
defacation

i think you wanted defaecation ...

Originally posted by espn1
deoderizer

... and deodorizer

:cool:

espn1
03-03-2006, 09:01 AM
What do you mean? I just mispelled Idi-Idi- Idiot.:D

Buccaneer
03-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Defecation - At least spell it right!

STANG RED
03-03-2006, 09:56 AM
I've noticed he has chilled some in some of his most recent posts. I think he is learning. And he does provide some comic relief with many of his idiotic posts. Let him stay. He aint hurtin nobody.

There! Now you correction addicts can pick that grammer apart.

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I've noticed he has chilled some in some of his most recent posts. I think he is learning. And he does provide some comic relief with many of his idiotic posts. Let him stay. He aint hurtin nobody.

There! Now you correction addicts can pick that grammer apart.

Well you DID misspell grammar! :D :kiss:

Phil C
03-03-2006, 10:14 AM
He doesn't bother me. I haven't had any problem at all with his posts and opinions. In fact it is good to have someone from the other side post their views and opinions.

Bullaholic
03-03-2006, 10:22 AM
I think it was proven in an earlier post---the Chief gets more views in 5 min than most of us get all day. As long as he has broken no board rules, I have no problem with him, and I think he serves a good purpose in being the board "lightning rod". Ignorance is an unfortunate shame, not a crime.

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think it was proven in an earlier post---the Chief gets more views in 5 min than most of us get all day. As long as he has broken no board rules, I have no problem with him, and I think he serves a good purpose in being the board "lightning rod". Ignorance is an unfortunate shame, not a crime.

I agree.....we seem to have a "whipping boy" every year. Looks like it may be chief this time!

Remember back when it was Keith7? He took some grief that season and practically rammed Gainesville down our throats....I would laugh everytime I saw a "What?? No Gainesville??" post in regards to polls, etc.

I'll be darned if Gainesville didn't win all the marbles that year!!

Keith earned alot of respect after that season!!:D

STANG RED
03-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well you DID misspell grammar! :D :kiss:

LOL, I didnt even notice that. Its not surprising though. My spelling has always been awful. My wife and daughter always have a good time making fun of it. But I get to make fun of their math skills. I can do in my head, what takes them twice as long to do with a calculator, as long as it doesnt get too elaborate.

CHS_CG
03-03-2006, 10:29 AM
keep him around.. its nice to have the pot stirred every now and then.

LH Panther Mom
03-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
keep him around.. its nice to have the pot stirred every now and then.
I agree! Besides....if the Chief were gone, that would only leave you and marlin fan to pick on. :D (Personally, I think the Chief might be close friends with Steer Fever. :eek: :eek: )

pero chato
03-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Well he accused Sweetwater athletes of taking steroids and continues to insult the integrity of the Wylie administration by repeating the tired "Wylie cheats" phrase. Normally that should be enough for a ROM, but hey, he's just so downright silly about everything that I'm not even offended any more. Not really amused either. It appears he enjoys being the whipping boy. "Thank you sir, may I have another!"

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 10:45 AM
I remember when I had it in for all Gainesville fans on here...that was last year and this year I have it in for fans of Bridgeport and if your name is "chief {anything}"

Adidas410s
03-03-2006, 10:46 AM
I agree.....we seem to have a "whipping boy" every year. Looks like it may be chief this time!

Remember back when it was Keith7? He took some grief that season and practically rammed Gainesville down our throats....I would laugh everytime I saw a "What?? No Gainesville??" post in regards to polls, etc.

I'll be darned if Gainesville didn't win all the marbles that year!!

Keith earned alot of respect after that season!!:D

well Chief is a little different in that he sits here and flames the team that DID win the MNC after his team (BlowU) got BlownOut by Texas. I'm not pointing that out because I'm a UT Homer (we have plenty of those...ahem...Phil...ahem) but he has to go a little further to earn respect.

I guess in the posts of his that I have read so far I have yet to find much insight...save one or two. I just find him as a pestering annoyance pointing making the same, stupid, ignorant, and worn out posts as those that have come before him. Is he breaking any rules? Of course not...I guess I could have re-worded the poll to treat it more as "are you tired of him being annoying or not?" Oh well...I tried! :thinking:

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
Well he accused Sweetwater athletes of taking steroids and continues to insult the integrity of the Wylie administration by repeating the tired "Wylie cheats" phrase. Normally that should be enough for a ROM, but hey, he's just so downright silly about everything that I'm not even offended any more. Not really amused either. It appears he enjoys being the whipping boy. "Thank you sir, may I have another!"

Out of curiosity, what rules has he broken to be a ROM??

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Out of curiosity, what rules has he broken to be a ROM?? and it doesnt count if he sends offensive PMs like some....people do....not naming names!!!

CHS_CG
03-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I agree! Besides....if the Chief were gone, that would only leave you and marlin fan to pick on. :D (Personally, I think the Chief might be close friends with Steer Fever. :eek: :eek: )

well if chief was gone.. i could stir the pot.. even ya ya said i could have all her goodies, even those toads, if i wanted :inlove:

Chief Ohera
03-03-2006, 11:01 AM
thanks again gentle man for all the support, i will take it with me and build upon it,
i don't disslike the wylie or sweetwater programs, i just don't bother to pay much attention to them, by the way i tend to pay more attention to the schools in the houston area being that i believe that the better athtletes come from the houston area,
north texas seems to dominate this forum, and my personally would like to see some more southerns on here, i just think athleticall, physically, the south is better,

but again brothers thanks for the support and i will pray to the good lord that ya'll will at least take some of my opinions into consideration,
until next time.................

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 11:02 AM
thanks again gentle man.......

.......but again brothers thanks for the support

What about us "gentle women" and "sisters"???:(

Adidas410s
03-03-2006, 11:05 AM
i don't disslike the wylie or sweetwater programs, i just don't bother to pay much attention to them, by the way i tend to pay more attention to the schools in the houston area being that i believe that the better athtletes come from the houston area,
north texas seems to dominate this forum, and my personally would like to see some more southerns on here, i just think athleticall, physically, the south is better,

did he miss where this board is overrun by Sinton and Cuero and (to a lesser extent) WOS and Jasper??? Yeah...I think so.

So Chief, are you pretty much saying that you make blind accusations of programs that you know nothing about? That's what it sounds like.

Chief Ohera
03-03-2006, 11:07 AM
brothers, don't test me on my knowlegde of stats concerning other schools, i have already showed up a number of people on here

so until next time..............your buddy

Adidas410s
03-03-2006, 11:12 AM
brothers, don't test me on my knowlegde of stats concerning other schools, i have already showed up a number of people on here

Just keep dodging the questions you know you can't answer. You make your claims but then have nothing to substantiate them with. It's...impressive! :doh:

pero chato
03-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Out of curiosity, what rules has he broken to be a ROM??

If taken seriously, falsely accusing kids of taking illegal drugs is called slander. There may not be a specific rule addressing this, but it certainly takes away from the integrity of the board. But like I said, no one takes him serious, so keep him around. He still amuses some of us--free entertainment!

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 11:24 AM
If taken seriously, falsely accusing kids of taking illegal drugs is called slander. There may not be a specific rule addressing this, but it certainly takes away from the integrity of the board. But like I said, no one takes him serious, so keep him around. He still amuses some of us--free entertainment!

I disagree that it takes away from the integrity of the board, maybe the poster who posted it!

injuredinmelee
03-03-2006, 11:49 AM

You have not been able to back up any thing you say. You come on here with diarreah of the mouth and leave with your stupi little til next time but never answer any posts that question your info. you made claims ot have SOOO much insider info on Wylie but you could never back it up and kind of quit that when you realized that you are just a closet wylie lover since you went to school here before migrating to Merkel.
I say let him stay but if he is openly accusing kids of steriod abuse then he needs to go. That is not acceptable. If it was my kid he was accusing I would personally seek him out and settle the matter.

pero chato
03-03-2006, 11:51 AM
I disagree that it takes away from the integrity of the board, maybe the poster who posted it!

I agree that first and foremost the integrity of the poster is in question. My point is that if the moderators allow false accusations (such as illegal drug use) pointed directly at a named school, how much more will you allow? Can I come on here and start false rumors and make insults naming schools? That would be poster suicide. Ranger Mom, ya'll do an outstanding job on here, and I'm not normally this serious, but the drug use thing was a low blow. But like I said, no one takes him serious anyway, so let him post away!

injuredinmelee
03-03-2006, 11:54 AM
no one takes him serious anyway, so let him post away!

He is like he really stupid uncle that everyone has at every family reunion that just says things to shock and make conversation because no one will seek him out to converse normally.

lepfan
03-03-2006, 11:59 AM
If he is ROM'd then there would be A LOT more that should be in the same ROM boat going down the out bound river!

Truthfully, there are a lot that give their opinions (that offend equally) while talking out of both sides....ME included! Glass houses people...just think glass houses.

injuredinmelee
03-03-2006, 12:03 PM
and how come back int he day when i got booted i couldnt even read the posts?? Is there a rommed level hall of fame and where did I stand?

mustang04
03-03-2006, 12:05 PM
I agree that first and foremost the integrity of the poster is in question. My point is that if the moderators allow false accusations (such as illegal drug use) pointed directly at a named school, how much more will you allow? Can I come on here and start false rumors and make insults naming schools? That would be poster suicide. Ranger Mom, ya'll do an outstanding job on here, and I'm not normally this serious, but the drug use thing was a low blow. But like I said, no one takes him serious anyway, so let him post away!
well...we all know that when someone puts steroids...and sweetwter in the same boat, its a stupid joke or a horrible lie....if ever walked into our locker room when i was playing, NONE of us looked that ripped or anything, just normal kids with a good sense of head-hunting....besides, most of us are to poor to even think about using anything such of the likes of steroids....but yeah let chief stay or w/e

AP Panther Fan
03-03-2006, 12:13 PM
personally would like to see some more southerns on here, i just think athleticall, physically, the south is better, until next time.................

Well, since he put it that way, let him stay!

But really, I think he has the potential to turn things around unless he seriously screws up before then. Either way, as many have pointed out, we shouldn't forget the "entertainment factor" in the meantime!:nerd: :D

STANG RED
03-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Somebody has to play the part of the fool.
Of course, in Chief's case, he isnt playing the part. He IS the part!
At least he's entertaining. But then, so is T.O. At least he can afford to be a moron.

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 12:26 PM
If I may put my 2 cents worth in on the subject.

I really like this board since joining a short time ago.
Let me say up front if I have said anything to offend anyone, I sincerely apologize.

With that said, this board is just a very tiny part of the daily lives of real people. We only get a very tiny picture of anyone here. We can't see a person smile, we can't tell sometimes how this person is delivering his/her message.

For all I know, the Chief (or any of us) may have critical issues that we just can't know. Perhaps someone on this board has a health issue, perhaps money problems, maybe there is a student that is having problems with parents or grades...who knows..but a person has an outlet here. When no one listens or seemingly doesn't care..a person can log on to the downlow and there are usually several people one can talk too.

I think that's a great thing.

Taking the ability to talk and communicate to someone might be devestating to a person. I don't think I have the right (nor do I want that) to decide who gets ROMMED. To banniish somone for giving their opinion (as long as they stay within the board guidelines) is not only their right as a free American, but should be looked upon as simply a differing opinion. It would be pretty boring it seems if we all thought the same way, rooted for the same teams, etc.

I'll get off my soap box now...but I would just ask to consider (and I'm sure the people in charge here do) carefully before ROMMING someone. And lastly, to make fun of someone that does get ROMMED is very hurtful in my humble opinion.

cheatchu
03-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Hey rookie...quiet

Whatever i do what i want.HAHA

AP Panther Fan
03-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Eagle6Man

Let me say up front if I have said anything to offend anyone, I sincerely apologize.

With that said, this board is just a very tiny part of the daily lives of real people. We only get a very tiny picture of anyone here. We can't see a person smile, we can't tell sometimes how this person is delivering his/her message.

For all I know, the Chief (or any of us) may have critical issues that we just can't know. Perhaps someone on this board has a health issue, perhaps money problems, maybe there is a student that is having problems with parents or grades...who knows..but a person has an outlet here. When no one listens or seemingly doesn't care..a person can log on to the downlow and there are usually several people one can talk too.

Taking the ability to talk and communicate to someone might be devestating to a person. I don't think I have the right (nor do I want that) to decide who gets ROMMED. To banniish somone for giving their opinion (as long as they stay within the board guidelines) is not only their right as a free American, but should be looked upon as simply a differing opinion. It would be pretty boring it seems if we all thought the same way, rooted for the same teams, etc.

I'll get off my soap box now...but I would just ask to consider (and I'm sure the people in charge here do) carefully before ROMMING someone. And lastly, to make fun of someone that does get ROMMED is very hurtful in my humble opinion.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great Post! I like the way you think!:)

cheatchu
03-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Really i dont give a crap how things work here.

pero chato
03-03-2006, 12:44 PM

Very well said Eagle6Man. I would add though, that with free speech comes some responsibility. The example always used is you can't just for kicks yell 'FIRE!' in a crowded movie theater. If someone was hurt in the ensuing stampede, you would be held liable. I've never had any problem with posters expressing opinions, it's the false accusations with absolutely no proof that gives me heartburn. And there is a big difference in "opinions" versus "false rumors". But aside from that, welcome to the board! And BTW I wasn't offended by anything you posted, just a little irked! LOL!

STANG RED
03-03-2006, 12:45 PM

Well crap! It appears that the Chief has an illegitimate little brother. :mad:

AP Panther Fan
03-03-2006, 12:47 PM

I was thinking the same, just held my fingers in check.:D

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Very well said Eagle6Man. I would add though, that with free speech comes some responsibility. The example always used is you can't just for kicks yell 'FIRE!' in a crowded movie theater. If someone was hurt in the ensuing stampede, you would be held liable. I've never had any problem with posters expressing opinions, it's the false accusations with absolutely no proof that gives me heartburn. And there is a big difference in "opinions" versus "false rumors". But aside from that, welcome to the board! And BTW I wasn't offended by anything you posted, just a little irked! LOL!

Actually Pero, I apologize for my statements or "mistatements" from yesterday, but I truly started out just curious and it turned sour for me. My apologies to you and the Wylie ISD.

Bullaholic
03-03-2006, 12:49 PM

"Now that right er' is funny, I don't care who ya are." I think Chief has a couple more "brothers", Stang.

Chief Ohera
03-03-2006, 12:52 PM
yes in my honest and fruitful daily living i have many brothers, everyone i talked to is considered my brother, so gentle man,
feel blessed that you are my brothers, we are one big happy family with me unfortuately taking all the heat for everything i say,
i feel like a little brother in a huge glorifing household.
until next time................

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 12:56 PM
yes in my honest and fruitful daily living i have many brothers, everyone i talked to is considered my brother, so gentle man,
feel blessed that you are my brothers, we are one big happy family with me unfortuately taking all the heat for everything i say,
i feel like a little brother in a huge glorifing household.
until next time................

Pssssst..Chief, you keep forgetting the sisters....

AP Panther Fan
03-03-2006, 12:59 PM

ABSOLUTELY....and thank you!:D

big daddy russ
03-03-2006, 01:01 PM
thanks again gentle man for all the support, i will take it with me and build upon it,

but again brothers thanks for the support and i will pray to the good lord that ya'll will at least take some of my opinions into consideration,
until next time.................
I think, more than anything, there just aren't that many 3A schools actually inside the Houston metroplex. Stafford's the only one I can think of, but I know Brookshire-Royal's not too far outside of Katy.

But we do have a couple of Sealy posters, some guys from the Brazoria area (Wharton, West Columbia, etc), and some from Barber's Hill and Liberty. I think that's about as close as you're going to get to Houston with a 3A school.

As far as the south, District 30 (Ingleside, Sinton, Aransas Pass, Mathis, etc) is pretty well represented and the Valley posters come alive during the football season.

STANG RED
03-03-2006, 01:03 PM

I seriously doubt any of them are the least bit hurt or offended by being left out of a Chief O'hater post.

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
ABSOLUTELY....and thank you!:D

It is my honor ;)

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 01:10 PM

I see your point....BUT, until I read this thread, I didn't know he had ever said anything about steroid use. THAT folks, is what the "report the post to a moderator" is for.

If we don't know it's there, we can't look at it, discuss it and decide if any further action needs to be taken.

If yall think I read every post on every thread...you are sadly mistaken!!:p :p

I rely on yall to be my eyes and ears sometimes!!

mrescape43
03-03-2006, 01:15 PM

Next in line??:thinking: :thinking: :evillaugh

Phantom Stang
03-03-2006, 01:40 PM

My world's just been shattered!!:weeping:

:p

pero chato
03-03-2006, 02:16 PM
I see your point....BUT, until I read this thread, I didn't know he had ever said anything about steroid use. THAT folks, is what the "report the post to a moderator" is for.

If we don't know it's there, we can't look at it, discuss it and decide if any further action needs to be taken.

I rely on yall to be my eyes and ears sometimes!!

I figured moms have 10 eyes and 10 ears! But yeah, fair enough.

RMAC
03-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Let him stay!!

DaHop72
03-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I agree! Besides....if the Chief were gone, that would only leave you and marlin fan to pick on. :D (Personally, I think the Chief might be close friends with Steer Fever. :eek: :eek: ) And maybe Whiskey Tough.

Adidas410s
03-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Let him stay!!

thanks for the in-depth analysis...

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
thanks for the in-depth analysis...

Adidas,
are you a little surprised this thread has almost 700 reads?

Adidas410s
03-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Adidas,
are you a little surprised this thread has almost 700 reads?

nah...when I post...people listen! :p Plus I put the 700th "read" on here!

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 09:12 PM
????
Don't know what that means, but ok.

lostaussie
03-03-2006, 09:20 PM
dangit. i thought you were the sheriff 24-7.:D

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
dangit. i thought you were the sheriff 24-7.:D

Believe it or not, I DO have a life outside of this board!!:p

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 10:06 PM
All due respect RM, if you have a life outside of this board, it still must be on the internet.:D

Ranger Mom
03-03-2006, 10:17 PM
All due respect RM, if you have a life outside of this board, it still must be on the internet.:D

I am extremely good at multi-tasking......and my husband goes to work way earlier than I do, so therefore he goes to bed several hours before I do to (most of the time;) )

x24_Veronica
03-03-2006, 10:43 PM
I am extremely good at multi-tasking......and my husband goes to work way earlier than I do, so therefore he goes to bed several hours before I do to (most of the time;) )

:eek: :eek:

mrescape43
03-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Believe it or not, I DO have a life outside of this board!!:p

No Way!:D :D :D

Fish's mom
03-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Nah, let him speak makes me feel like I'm at home (like there's a bunch of teenagers boys that know everything. HAHA) Really I don't agree with him alot but gives another opinion that deserves a laugh or thought.:hand:

Chief Ohera
03-08-2006, 01:36 AM
o so someone started another thread about how they can't stand my opinions,

when is everyone going to learn that i am here to stay, and i have not ever done anything to getting booted off, i just don't understand what all the fuss is about. i am me and if people don't like it then don't read what i have to say, simple as that,
until next time............

cheatchu
03-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Wow Yall are incredibly gay.

This is still true

CHS_CG
03-08-2006, 01:47 AM
i am me and if people don't like it then don't read what i have to say, simple as that,

Chief... we have been trying to tell people this forever.. trust me it doesnt work.. they dont understand that you dont have to read everything lol.