PDA

View Full Version : Angel Fire, NM

BreckTxLonghorn
03-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Has anybody ever been before?

I'm going there on Spring Break, as well as Taos for a day, and any tips, hints, or places to eat and 'celebrate' the day would greatly appreciated.

AP Panther Fan
03-02-2006, 04:48 PM
I have driven through on my way to Red River. We also spent a day in Taos. It was fun, but I can't remember specifics. Be sure to pack some warm stuff...here is the Taos forecast for today.

WEATHER REPORT
Current Temp: 54° F
Today's High: 50° F
Today's Low: 25° F
Humidity: 26%
Conditions: Partly Cloudy

I am sure you will have a great time!:D

Gp83
03-02-2006, 06:12 PM
I have been to Angle Fire two years ago. Absolutly the best vacation I have ever been to. It is super crowded during spring break. There's a real nice Italian food resturant and a pizza resturant. Other than that, just a small grocery store. Take a bathing suit because there's a real nice hot tub in the resort which you'll spend a ton of time in. It's basically a small village. The main resort is real nice and the rooms are huge. Bring you own beer because the beer is somewhat exspensive there. Taos is nice but Angle Fire is the bomb.

BreckTxLonghorn
03-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Yeah, we got a condo across the street from the resort which has more room but is just barely more expensive. I've never skied before, so it could get interesting. We'll be there during St. Pat's. Any good bar picks?

Gp83
03-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Yeah, we got a condo across the street from the resort which has more room but is just barely more expensive. I've never skied before, so it could get interesting. We'll be there during St. Pat's. Any good bar picks?

I don't know if there is even a bar there. I was with my wife & kids so that was out of the question. You will freaken love it though.

pancho villa
03-03-2006, 09:13 AM
What a great place to go. Haven't been since college. You will love it.