PDA

View Full Version : So what has snyder mens beat s'water in?

mustang04
03-02-2006, 02:43 PM
any sports??? i know our football beat them, basketball did, its lookin like baseball is snyder's only hope this year to beat the sweetwater mens cuz they def. aint doing it on the track.....

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
any sports??? i know our football beat them, basketball did, its lookin like baseball is snyder's only hope this year to beat the sweetwater mens cuz they def. aint doing it on the track.....

How much "punishment" can we take, Reg?

mustang04
03-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
How much "punishment" can we take, Reg?

as much as i can dish out i hope...c'mon, surely ur stronger than that hahaha. It's the offseason...gotta make it interesting somehow.....:D

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 02:49 PM
as much as i can dish out i hope...c'mon, surely ur stronger than that hahaha. It's the offseason...gotta make it interesting somehow.....:D

Strength has nothing to do with it---more like "endurance".

STANG RED
03-02-2006, 02:50 PM
As bad as I hate to say it Reg. They will probably get us in golf also. Girls and Boys both.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
As bad as I hate to say it Reg. They will probably get us in golf also. Girls and Boys both. i dont see golf as a TRUE sport, more of like a past-time...like darts or sumthin

to me, a sport needs to require some strenuous physical activity...a totally non athletic person can be a good golfer (im not bashing yall golfers, cuz Tiger woods is a stud who can easily thow up well over 300 on bench)

mustang04
03-02-2006, 02:54 PM
well..off to Physiology lab from 2-5....ill be postin while im in there probably haha:D

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 02:56 PM
well..off to Physiology lab from 2-5....ill be postin while im in there probably haha:D

No you won't---you'll be too busy checking out some coed's "physiology". :D

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 03:32 PM
i dont see golf as a TRUE sport, more of like a past-time...like darts or sumthin

to me, a sport needs to require some strenuous physical activity...a totally non athletic person can be a good golfer (im not bashing yall golfers, cuz Tiger woods is a stud who can easily thow up well over 300 on bench) Gee Reg, I hate to bring this up but you now share a view with the chief as this is his perception too.
Golf is an individual sport that also is played in a team concept. It requires hand eye and talent that few excel at. So people tend to bash it because they can't master it.

Ranger Mom
03-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Gee Reg, I hate to bring this up but you now share a view with the chief as this is his perception too.
Golf is an individual sport that also is played in a team concept. It requires hand eye and talent that few excel at. So people tend to bash it because they can't master it.

I just think it's as boring as boring can get!!

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I just think it's as boring as boring can get!! Maybe to those who don't play.:D :D

Ranger Mom
03-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Maybe to those who don't play.:D :D

Probably ESPECIALLY to those who don't play!!:p

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Probably ESPECIALLY to those who don't play!!:p ;) ;);) ;)

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Gee Reg, I hate to bring this up but you now share a view with the chief as this is his perception too.

im not bashing it cuz i cant master it....ive played a couple of times and actually pretty decent for just 'picking it up' but its not a sport....some video games are hand eye coordination...typing is a type of motor skill/coordination so are they sports too?

mrescape43
03-02-2006, 04:11 PM

This is weird. Yesterday I made the same comparison. Seems to be a trend starting here! :D :D

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:12 PM
im not bashing it cuz i cant master it....ive played a couple of times and actually pretty decent for just 'picking it up' but its not a sport....some video games are hand eye coordination...typing is a type of motor skill/coordination so are they sports too? I guess this is where you and I and the UIL disagree since they do play a state championship in this so called sport.:thumbsup:

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:27 PM
I guess this is where you and I and the UIL disagree since they do play a state championship in this so called sport.:thumbsup:

just cuz somebody says somthing is this or that doesnt make them 'right'

to me sports should reflect human athletic achievement, you watch sports to see the human athleticism at its greatest

golf, on the other hand, in no way reflects athleticism

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:29 PM
if every event that had to do with hand/eye coordination was a "sport". then PIG would be a uil sport cuz you just shoot the ball....ive seen ppl who are GREAT shooters, but some of the WORST basketball players, or athletes period that i have ever seen....

mrescape43
03-02-2006, 04:31 PM

to me sports should reflect human athletic achievement, you watch sports to see the human athleticism at its greatest

golf, on the other hand, in no way reflects athleticism

Sort of like when you are playing football! JK :D :D

And yes golf is a sport.

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:31 PM

golf, on the other hand, in no way reflects athleticism Oh well, you know what they say about opinions, everybody has one. But I don't think I will give back my State Championship medal in my non-sport.

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:32 PM

golf, on the other hand, in no way reflects athleticism And we all watch football to see the lineman don't we??:D :D

STANG RED
03-02-2006, 04:32 PM
im not bashing it cuz i cant master it....ive played a couple of times and actually pretty decent for just 'picking it up' but its not a sport....some video games are hand eye coordination...typing is a type of motor skill/coordination so are they sports too?

There is just a whole lot more to it than you realize Reggie (having been a whooping 2 time player and all). I believe it is a sport when you play it at the high level that the pros play it at. And I know its a sport when you play it at the level I play it at. With my game, I am having to hike deep into the woods, and having to try and muscle the ball out of 2 ft. deep grass. Occasionaly, swimming is involved, miles of walking (carts cant go where I hit the ball many times), and a fair amount of weight lifting is often involved (enough12 oz. curls can get very strenuous). You just havent given it enough of a chance yet Reg. I know one thing about it for sure. It is the hardest sport/activity I have ever tried to master. Anytime I thought I was even getting close, it would slap me back to reality rather quickly.

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
There is just a whole lot more to it than you realize Reggie (having been a whooping 2 time player and all). I believe it is a sport when you play it at the high level that the pros play it at. And I know its a sport when you play it at the level I play it at. With my game, I am having to hike deep into the woods, and having to try and muscle the ball out of 2 ft. deep grass. Occasionaly, swimming is involved, miles of walking (carts cant go where I hit the ball many times), and a fair amount of weight lifting is often involved (enough12 oz. curls can get very strenuous). You just havent given it enough of a chance yet Reg. I know one thing about it for sure. It is the hardest sport/activity I have ever tried to master. Anytime I thought I was even getting close, it would slap me back to reality rather quickly.
My man, Red :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:40 PM
And we all watch football to see the lineman don't we??:D :D

hey...my dad was a lineman and ran a 4.6 and benched 550....im sry but thats athleticism, linemen are better athletes than taken for

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:43 PM
i disagree...golf is a skill, not a sport and Dahop, im not saying u didnt earn your medals in a UIL 'sport' cuz that shows u had the best skills in golf than other people at that time, but you are being biased just cuz you won it, played it and refuse to believe that it is not a true sport

tell me ONE time in a round of golf where your heartbeat raises dude to physical activity (and no not from getting excited or nervous about a shot) and walking from one hole to the other does not count

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm going to disagree with you, Reg. I am not a golfer---can't play a lick, and don't particuliarly enjoy watching it. However, I do think that golf should definitely be a UIL sport. It requires knowledge, dedication, discipline, physical and mental co-ordination, and courage. The kids that do play on the golf teams do have a great deal of comeraderie and team spirit, and want to win for their schools more than for themselves individually. If somebody excels at golf, I admire their "skill" just as I would that of any person accomplished at anything----I don't care if it's "tiddlywinks".

Besides, Reg---you better learn to love golf---who ever heard of a Doctor that didn't play?

STANG RED
03-02-2006, 04:47 PM
OK Reg, come caddy for me this weekend. You'll swear you just played 4 quarters of full court press bball.:D

oh well
03-02-2006, 04:48 PM
DaHop won one at red town in Golf

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm going to disagree with you, Reg. I am not a golfer---can't play a lick, and don't particuliarly enjoy watching it. However, I do think that golf should definitely be a UIL sport. It requires knowledge, dedication, discipline, physical and mental co-ordination, and courage. The kids that do play on the golf teams do have a great deal of comeraderie and team spirit, and want to win for their schools more than for themselves individually. If somebody excels at golf, I admire their "skill" just as I would that of any person accomplished at anything----I don't care if it's "tiddlywinks".

Besides, Reg---you better learn to love golf---who ever heard of a Doctor that didn't play?

well in that sense ANY activity that requires teams is a sport

including SPADES!!!! and sherades (h.e. it is spelled)

well then...i wish paintball was a uil sport, that would kick ass

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:50 PM
OK Reg, come caddy for me this weekend. You'll swear you just played 4 quarters of full court press bball.:D
yeah...cuz we'll have to walk so much lookin for ur stupid ball:D

and thats ANOTHER thing...the caddies get more of the workout than the actual gofers!!!! KUDOS TO CADDIES!!!!!:D

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:50 PM
hey...my dad was a lineman and ran a 4.6 and benched 550....im sry but thats athleticism, linemen are better athletes than taken for Never said linemen aren't athletes because they are. Just saying most people that watch football aren't watching the athleticism of the lineman.

Also, when you are 5'7", the odds on playing football dim greatly.

And as far as bias, if you are honest I think you lean a little that way for you sport as well.

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by oh well
DaHop won one at red town in Golf :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Glad UIL considers it a sport or I know the Mustangs would have 2 less state titles for sure.:D

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Never said linemen aren't athletes because they are. Just saying most people that watch football aren't watching the athleticism of the lineman.

Also, when you are 5'7", the odds on playing football dim greatly.

And as far as bias, if you are honest I think you lean a little that way for you sport as well.

true..they are watching the athleticism of the skill players which alot of times couldnt be made possible for the athleticism of the linemen, thats TRUE teamwork

in golf, if ur teamate misses a putt, that doesnt keep you from playing an awesome hole does it???

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 04:54 PM
well in that sense ANY activity that requires teams is a sport

including SPADES!!!! and sherades (h.e. it is spelled)

well then...i wish paintball was a uil sport, that would kick ass

No--card playing is a game, but card "tossing" could be considered a sport. All forms of racing are referred to as "sports", but they do not involve that much physical activity.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 04:55 PM
No--card playing is a game, but card "tossing" could be considered a sport. All forms of racing are referred to as "sports", but they do not involve that much physical activity.
and i dont think car racing is a sport either...

mrescape43
03-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Dahop, what years were you in high school?

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 04:57 PM
and i dont think car racing is a sport either...

Somebody meet me out back with a rope---this young-un done jumped up and insulted NASCAR.

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 04:59 PM
true..they are watching the athleticism of the skill players which alot of times couldnt be made possible for the athleticism of the linemen, thats TRUE teamwork

in golf, if ur teamate misses a putt, that doesnt keep you from playing an awesome hole does it??? UHHHHH, in golf the idea is to get the least amount of strokes on a hole, so the answer to that would yes. Because a missed putt just like a missed block or pass it can cost you district, etc, and state as well.

mustang04
nascar is a joke when it comes to being called a sport, sure its fun to watch (which i dunno how, u just watch cars go round and round)

DaHop72
Somebody meet me out back with a rope---this young-un done jumped up and insulted NASCAR. On the way Bull and it's a new one.:D :D

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Dahop, what years were you in high school? Graduated the year in my name.:thumbsup:

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:02 PM
UHHHHH, in golf the idea is to get the least amount of strokes on a hole, so the answer to that would yes. Because a missed putt just like a missed block or pass it can cost you district, etc, and state as well.
u missed the whole point, im not talkin about what u achieve in the end, im talkin about the performance of one affecting the performance of the other

in football, if a lineman misses a block, the QB cant get time to throw, or the RB might get tackled in the backfield

basketball, someone doesnt set a screen when needed, the other player cant drive

baseball....someone lets a grounder get by them, it prevents the other players from makin a play too say for a double or triple

mrescape43
03-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Graduated the year in my name.:thumbsup:

I figured so.

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 05:04 PM
u missed the whole point, im not talkin about what u achieve in the end, im talkin about the performance of one affecting the performance of the other

Isn't what you achieve in the end the whole idea, like the State Championship.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Isn't what you achieve in the end the whole idea, like the State Championship.
but now ur getting off the point...im talkin about what qualifies something as a sport, not cuz theres a prize at the end of a road, it makes it a sport

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 05:06 PM
And my "sport" is something that you can compete and achieve in even when you become an old fart. Don't know of many over 50 tackle football leagues.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:07 PM
And my "sport" is something that you can compete and achieve in even when you become an old fart. Don't know of many over 50 tackle football leagues.
which even proves my point why golf isnt a sport.....a sport should be something that takes athleticism to excel

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 05:08 PM
but now ur getting off the point...im talkin about what qualifies something as a sport, not cuz theres a prize at the end of a road, it makes it a sport No, I think the point is that you have an opinion that you are not willing to change and see something from someone else's perception and I can see both sides of the picture so I think we are both fighting a losing battle.

Tweeder215
03-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Boy, I'm fixing to get into a lot of trouble but here it goes. NASCAR is not a sport. I love it, watch it almost every week during the season. Gymnastics, while those guys are amazing athletes, is not a sport. Anything that you have to be judged on to determine a winner is a competition not a sport. Synchronized diving, synch. swimming, figure skating anything where you are not physically outperforming the other person is a competition, in my opinion. Now let's hear why everyone thinks I'm wrong...

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:09 PM
No, I think the point is that you have an opinion that you are not willing to change and see something from someone else's perception and I can see both sides of the picture so I think we are both fighting a losing battle.

ive played golf, and i like it, but to me it is not deserving of being called a SPORT

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 05:10 PM
which even proves my point why golf isnt a sport.....a sport should be something that takes athleticism to excel
And in my "sport" my skills or athleticism have not diminished with age like the contact sports so I can still play and be competitive.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
Boy, I'm fixing to get into a lot of trouble but here it goes. NASCAR is not a sport. I love it, watch it almost every week during the season. Gymnastics, while those guys are amazing athletes, is not a sport. Anything that you have to be judged on to determine a winner is a competition not a sport. Synchronized diving, synch. swimming, figure skating anything where you are not physically outperforming the other person is a competition, in my opinion. Now let's hear why everyone thinks I'm wrong...

and i agree with you on 100% of those

so bryson..what about ur view on golf?

Tweeder215
03-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Personally Reggie I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Golf is a sport.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:11 PM
And in my "sport" my skills or athleticism have not diminished with age like the contact sports so I can still play and be competitive.
BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE TO USE YOUR BODY TO ITS EXTREMES TO COMPETE!!!!!!

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Here's a link to a guy that agrees with Reggie:

http://www.simpleprop.com/wadE/sport.html

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Personally Reggie I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Golf is a sport.
man..this is liek 1 of 3 total disagreements we've ever had..if that many

i think golf is a game, one like darts, one like shooting the basteball in a game of pig, one like Quarters (a drinking game) you can practice all these and get better at them....but they are def. not sports

Snyder_TigerFan
sport ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spôrt, sprt)
n.

Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
A particular form of this activity.
An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
An active pastime; recreation.

Mockery; jest: He made sport of his own looks.
An object of mockery, jest, or play: treated our interests as sport.
A joking mood or attitude: She made the remark in sport.

One known for the manner of one's acceptance of rules, especially of a game, or of a difficult situation: a poor sport.
Informal. One who accepts rules or difficult situations well.
Informal. A pleasant companion: was a real sport during the trip.

DaHop72
BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE TO USE YOUR BODY TO ITS EXTREMES TO COMPETE!!!!!! It's called pacing yourself. You will never be convinced so check back in about 30 years.:D

Snyder_TigerFan
03-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Based on the definition, golf is a sport. I guess now you are going to argue with the dictionary?

Tweeder215
03-02-2006, 05:15 PM
BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE TO USE YOUR BODY TO ITS EXTREMES TO COMPETE!!!!!!

Reggie, I see where you're coming from and I used to agree with you but Tiger Woods showed everybody how important being in peak physical shape is, even in golf. Tiger can bench over 300 pounds and that stands as a good reason that he has one of the longest drives on the tour. Using your body to its extremes doesn't have to mean just as hard or as fast as it can, it also qualifies as...well here is an example...when you shoot a basketball do you throw it as hard as your arms will let you? No, sometimes finesse has to come into play and thats an extreme use of your body when you get the upper levels of any sport.

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Reggie, I see where you're coming from and I used to agree with you but Tiger Woods showed everybody how important being in peak physical shape is, even in golf. Tiger can bench over 300 pounds and that stands as a good reason that he has one of the longest drives on the tour. Using your body to its extremes doesn't have to mean just as hard or as fast as it can, it also qualifies as...well here is an example...when you shoot a basketball do you throw it as hard as your arms will let you? No, sometimes finesse has to come into play and thats an extreme use of your body when you get the upper levels of any sport. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tweeder215
03-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Based on the definition, golf is a sport. I guess now you are going to argue with the dictionary?

Well before you begin slandering Reggie's name (as seems to be the custom from your neck of the woods) read all of what has been said here because Reggie has already said it was only his opinion, just like you are entitled to yours.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Reggie, I see where you're coming from and I used to agree with you but Tiger Woods showed everybody how important being in peak physical shape is, even in golf. Tiger can bench over 300 pounds and that stands as a good reason that he has one of the longest drives on the tour. Using your body to its extremes doesn't have to mean just as hard or as fast as it can, it also qualifies as...well here is an example...when you shoot a basketball do you throw it as hard as your arms will let you? No, sometimes finesse has to come into play and thats an extreme use of your body when you get the upper levels of any sport.

well how fit u are can benefit you in several games, your finesse or "touch" can benefit you in several games

but in games like GOLF, it is not necessary to be physically fit to be really good

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
ok....so who said who created the definitions of words were 100% accurate, im sry, but definitions are subject to change....

there are few things that havent come to be becuz of opinions

laws of math or science are some they are facts

grammar......in MY opinion, whoever said what was proper and improper grammar was THEIR opinion and was supported by multiple ppl so it became accepted as a standard

Tweeder215
well how fit u are can benefit you in several games, your finesse or "touch" can benefit you in several games

but in games like GOLF, it is not necessary to be physically fit to be really good

Define really good...Tiger Woods is probably in better physical condition than anyone there, as well as me and you, I might add. He is also probably the best and most consistent player on the tour. For you to say that means that "The Golden Bear" should be able to play with Tiger because physical condition doesn't matter. That's just not the case.

STANG RED
Sport (noun)

1. competitive physical activity.
an individual or group competitive activity involving physical exertion or skill, governed by rules, and sometimes engaged in professionally
(often used in the plural)

2. pastime
an active pastime participated in for pleasure or exercise

Well, here is the official description. But I guess everyone is free to interpret it as they will. Thats why its great to be an American. You are free to think whatever you want.......................even if its wrong.:cool:

Tweeder215
03-02-2006, 05:25 PM
ok....so who said who created the definitions of words were 100% accurate, im sry, but definitions are subject to change....

grammar......in MY opinion, whoever said what was proper and improper grammar was THEIR opinion and was supported by multiple ppl so it became accepted as a standard

You are going to get us in all kinds of trouble because you know how I feel about all of this...haha. Did I tell you that I convinced my Cal 1 professor that Calculus doesn't and shouldn't exist? Anyways, I'll tell you about it at the Round-Up...You will be there, right?

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 05:26 PM

How many cans of "worms" do you plan on opening today, Reg. You know lots of armies lost wars because they engaged on too many fronts at once. :D

Good to see a young man using his head for more than a "hatrack", Reg.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:26 PM
You are going to get us in all kinds of trouble because you know how I feel about all of this...haha. Did I tell you that I convinced my Cal 1 professor that Calculus doesn't and shouldn't exist? Anyways, I'll tell you about it at the Round-Up...You will be there, right?
prolly.....anyways...i think ur the only one who can see where im comming from cuz you know me and know how i think and therefore see the logic in most my arguements haha, but yeah i should be at the roundup

Tweeder215
03-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Well, here is the official description. But I guess everyone is free to interpret it as they will. Thats why its great to be an American. You are free to think whatever you want.......................even if its wrong.:cool: .

Very true, StangRed.
Thomas Jefferson said "While I may not agree with what you have to say, I will defend, to the death, your right to say it."

I'll be in town this weekend, if you and the Mrs. are going to be around I'll stop by.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:28 PM
How many cans of "worms" do you plan on opening today, Reg. You know lots of armies lost wars because they engaged on too many fronts at once. :D

Good to see a young man using his head for more than a "hatrack", Reg.
but you wanna know what the great thing is..this IS a war that cant be won cuz who is ANYONE to say one thing is this and that thing is that:D

mrescape43
03-02-2006, 05:29 PM

You need a certain level of fitness, certainly not to the level needed to play football. If you tire quickly as being out of shape, making a precise golf shot late in the round would be almost impossible as hand eye coordination would falter quickly.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:29 PM

Very true, StangRed.
Thomas Jefferson said "While I may not agree with what you have to say, I will defend, to the death, your right to say it."

I'll be in town this weekend, if you and the Mrs. are going to be around I'll stop by.

It's like ole uncle Jeb said one time, "..........who farted?":D

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
You need a certain level of fitness, certainly not to the level needed to play football. If you tire quickly as being out of shape, making a precise golf shot late in the round would be almost impossible as hand eye coordination would falter quickly.
i bet throwing darts all day would tire someone too.....

u use muscles for everything...just like how ur hand gets tired from writing so much, causing you to stop, affecting your abililty to write as well as you could earlier, but its not a sport

STANG RED
03-02-2006, 05:33 PM

Very true, StangRed.

Please do. We will be there. I have a couple of plumbing projects I'll be working on. I've got to get the icemaker and dishwasher hooked up, before that mean ole wife of mine runs me off.

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 05:33 PM
but you wanna know what the great thing is..this IS a war that cant be won cuz who is ANYONE to say one thing is this and that thing is that:D

Reg..... If I get started on philosophy, this thread will be "miles" long.

Tweeder215
03-02-2006, 05:36 PM

GOD!!!! Thats who...haha sorry I couldn't resist, but really, I wouldn't argue with him. You saw what he did to Adam.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Reg..... If I get started on philosophy, this thread will be "miles" long.
you and me both bud......i LOVE to philosophy!!!! haha

can we start a philosophy thread????:D :D

STANG RED
03-02-2006, 06:15 PM
you and me both bud......i LOVE to philosophy!!!! haha

can we start a philosophy thread????:D :D

PLEASE DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'LL GET TOOOOOOOOOOOO DEEP!
I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

mustang04
03-02-2006, 06:16 PM
hahahaha

Bullaholic
03-02-2006, 06:25 PM

C'mon Stang, I just know you would love a little Plato, Aristotle, or Socrates. Maybe even some Neitzke, and finish up with a little Bum Phillips. :D

STANG RED
03-02-2006, 06:41 PM
C'mon Stang, I just know you would love a little Plato, Aristotle, or Socrates. Maybe even some Neitzke, and finish up with a little Bum Phillips. :D

PLEASE STOP! ITS TURNING INTO A MIGRAIN NOW.
OOHHHHH THE PAIN :(

Wait. Did you say Pluto? Put me down for that!

GetRDoneStangs
03-02-2006, 07:07 PM
PLEASE STOP! ITS TURNING INTO A MIGRAIN NOW.
OOHHHHH THE PAIN :(

Wait. Did you say Pluto? Put me down for that! :rolleyes:

StangRed..

I heard that! I think I'll go to the JC meeting in a little while..

:hand:

MHSvarsity2007
03-02-2006, 07:41 PM
As bad as I hate to say it Reg. They will probably get us in golf also. Girls and Boys both.

snyder's golf teams are awesome...it's like snyder can't produce bad golfers.