PDA

View Full Version : Week ZERO - Port Isabel vs. La Vernia

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-03-2003, 05:37 PM
I can't wait for this one!!!!! Any thoughts?

Here's Port Isabel's non-district schedule....

Week ZERO - La Vernia (26-3A District Champions)
Week 1 - PSJA Memorial (31-4A 3rd place team)
Week 2 - Falfurrias (31-3A 3rd place team)
Week 3 - Los Fresnos (32-4A District Champions)

I'm actually looking forward for the La Vernia fans to come back to the board so we can start jabber-jawin' at each other. :D Of course it's all in fun. Where it'll count is the young men playing the game on the field.

Gobbla2001
06-03-2003, 06:07 PM
What's La Vernia have coming up/back?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-03-2003, 08:55 PM
I just got off the phone with a VERY RELIABLE source (P.I.I.S.D. employee) and have verified it with other people who work for the school district.....the game is going to be played at Gregory-Portland, which is a little north of Corpus Christi.

I'm sure that little gem of information will catch the eyes of a few people from SINTON that I know around here. :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Gobbla2001:
What's La Vernia have coming up/back?As far as what La Vernia has as far as returning starters/lettermen are concerned, I haven't heard anything. We'll probably have to wait for this summer's copy of "The Bible" to find out, that is unless some La Vernia fans show back up on the forum.

pirate4state
06-04-2003, 08:21 AM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
I just got off the phone with a VERY RELIABLE source (P.I.I.S.D. employee) and have verified it with other people who work for the school district.....the game is going to be played at Gregory-Portland, which is a little north of Corpus Christi.

I'm sure that little gem of information will catch the eyes of a few people from SINTON that I know around here. :D That would be COOL! Can't wait to see the Tarpon fans in action wink

Gobbla2001
06-04-2003, 10:50 AM
Saw both the BAndera and PI fans at Victoria Memorial Stadium this past playoff run, GREAT game, awesome fans...

BigChamp05
06-04-2003, 12:35 PM
PI, ya'll are gonna kill La Vernia. They are a good football team, but from last year, and what ya'll have coming back, i don't see La Vernia staying in the game for too long. Good luck next year, it will be my first not to play. Im gonna miss it.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-04-2003, 07:36 PM
I wish the La Vernia fans would show back up on the forum......Maybe when this summer's copy of "The Bible" comes out, then we'll start having people coming back onto the forum to talk about what "The Bible" says about this coming season.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Back to the TOP we go.