PDA

View Full Version : Brenham eating places

3&2count
03-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Name some decent eating places in Brenham.

BullFrog Dad
03-01-2006, 02:54 PM
The Blue Bell Creamery! Yummm!

BTEXDAD
03-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Fast food galore. I live in bellville work in brenham.
Burger King, Whataburger, 2 Mcdonalds, jack in box, 2 DQs, 2 Subways, Quizno's, Sonic. Hartz Chicken, Kentucky fried chicken.

Good restaurant chains that have places. Applebees, Chili's,
K-bob's.
Several Mexican restaurants- Mariachi's, Manuel's, Guadalajara.

Good locally owned restaurants include: On Deck (steak and seafood). Brenham Steak and Seafood(steak and seafood, naturally).

Quite a few others I'm overlooking/not mentioning.

My personal favorites are Applebee's, Brenham Steak and Seafood and for best hamburgers-Legends Bar and Grille downtown. The bar portion also has pool hall and game room if you need to wind down after some stressful softball games

big daddy russ
03-01-2006, 04:36 PM
I don't know the name of the place, but there's a great little place for Fried Chicken over by Blinn. Also, Volare's downtown has some good Italian.

shankbear
03-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Skip Brenham and go to Somerville to the Somerville Steakhouse there. The original.

scotty
03-02-2006, 07:06 AM
Purcells across from Wal-Mart is much like a Golden Corrall and the food is very good and inexpensive.

BTEXDAD
03-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
Skip Brenham and go to Somerville to the Somerville Steakhouse there. The original.

Good option. Country Inn on left hand side south end of Somerville. Country Inn II is in Brenham, but now different owners and not as good as the one in Somerville.
There is also a 50's style diner out at the Brenham airport on hwy 50 for something different. I've never eaten there, but I've heard it's a neat place and good food.
No one should starve in Brenham (or go thirsty).