PDA

View Full Version : SHOCK AND AWE. THIS WOULD DESCRIBE PORT ISABEL WHEN THEY SEEN WHAT THEY WERE UP AGANI

MARLINFAN
12-14-2003, 05:00 AM
I HEARD AND HEARD ABOUT A SEAWALL DEFENSE BUT NEVER SAW IT. THE TEAM LOOKED UN PREPARED. MARLIN TURNED THE GAME INTO A FREAK SHOW IN THE SECOND QTR SCORING 3TD ON 6 PLAYS. The tactics that port isabel used in the start of the third hurt them the most. trying to play dirty with a team like marlin. pulling face mask while players were already tackled it was not called for. it just stirred up the marlin defense. i felt bad for the #11 from pi. he took so many hard hits that he didt get back up. well were off to next week.

ONE LAST THING SHOCK & AWE !!!!!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
12-14-2003, 05:32 AM
MARLINFAN, that was wayyyy uncalled for. I was at the game and you shouldn't discredit yourself. Unless you were in the huddle and closer than I, I didn't see those facemasks. Marlin won and won it nicely, but don't gloat against these folks who made the far trip too.
Go on to win state, but do it gracefully...

MARLINFAN
12-14-2003, 05:37 AM
their were a bunch of people who saw the pulling of the facemask. when # 10 from marlin was on the ground # 63 from pi repeaditly pulled the wr facesmask. not pulled it was like he was clawing at it. could of been trying to get marln out of their gp i dont know. other people will tell u that saw the game

SintonFan
12-14-2003, 05:58 AM
MARLINFAN:
their were a bunch of people who saw the pulling of the facemask. when # 10 from marlin was on the ground # 63 from pi repeaditly pulled the wr facesmask. not pulled it was like he was clawing at it. could of been trying to get marln out of their gp i dont know. other people will tell u that saw the game.
Don't repeat what other people said they saw. Your team played great. I do not have anything against Marlin. This was a semifinal game.
Gloat a little with a state championship(I will be rooting for yall to win). Don't do it now.
I hope that player who was injured along the sideline fully recovers.
Good luck next week!

marlin fan
12-14-2003, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the luck!!!!! Go DAWGS win state!!!!!!!

SintonFan
12-14-2003, 06:18 AM
No problem.

SintonFan
12-14-2003, 06:20 AM
What about the incredible "ONE LAST THING SHOCK & AWE !!!!!!!!!!!!" statement!
LOL
No need for that...

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2003, 08:01 AM
MARLINFAN, take some pointers from your fellow Marlin poster, marlin fan. Learn to win and post with dignity. It is one thing to be cocky, but it is unnecessary to be obnoxious.

afflac65
12-14-2003, 09:18 AM
This game is about what i predicted earlier on this site.
I said the port isabel has overachieved all year and now you saw it last night. Port isabel has been getting all the lucky breaks during the playoffs either by other team miscues or penaltys.
Port Isabel didnt have enough speed and strength to stand up to marlin and also when Port Isabel threw 3 interceptions they are not good enough team to overcome that.
I heard the port isabel was playing dirty at the start of the 3rd quarter that dont suprise me.
CONGRADULATIONS TO MARLIN GO TO THE STATE GAME....
CONGRADULATIONS TO PORT ISABEL ON A GOOD YEAR BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR........

Tarpon2004
12-14-2003, 01:39 PM
Once again afflac you dont know cr&p..What alot of yall dont know is that on Tuesday Missile reinjured his hamstring that he injured last year..going into the game Missile was at about 50% but he didnt care cuz it could be his last game..he couldnt break big runs like he usually does cuz he was hurt and his hamstring wouldnt allow him too utilize his speed to run...that is the reason why he stopped at about the 10 yrd line when he was chasing that guy that scored the td..Also our big guy #79 had his knee hurt from last weeks game against Altair and wasnt playing much...and considering our lack of depth this would sure enough hurt Port Isabel...I aint takin nothing away from Marlin they are an awesome team...that #5 is pretty fast...I believe that Port Isabel was not ready mentally for this game...and physically alot of our guys were hurt...I remember alot of you Marlin fans complaining earlier..OH IF WE HAD TANK WE COULD HAVE BEAT BURNET..hows about this?..OHH IF MISSILE WAS 100% AND EVERYONE WAS HEALED IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER GAME....what yall think about my comment about If missile would have been better is that same way Burnet feels about your comment as to OH IF TANK SMITH BLAH BLAH BLAH....Im proud of the PI guys because they have made it this far...no matter what anyone says they made history....I find it kinda funny cuz I knew afflac was going to say something stupid if we lost...but thats ok it just goes to show his maturity level ....

Afflac you ALWAYS HEAR ALWAYS HEAR...ohh i heard Pi talked bad to a cheerleader..ohh i heard Pi was pullin facemasks...UNLESS U WERE THERE AND PERSONALLY SAW IT then YOUR senseless opinions aernt needed..

Marlin players Good luck at State!...You got the support of the Tarpons.....Peace

PI players keep your heads up high..you aint got nothing to be ashamed of...Everyone in PI and their mothers are proud of yall! :D

LuVyAbLuE
12-14-2003, 02:51 PM
I have heard enough.. I am the cheerleader that the PI fans were very rude to. And i have sat and watched people write things like every town has a village idiot. Well it was not just one person it was more like 20 people including a cheerleader and her mother yelling "Loser go home!". What good representatives yall have to support yalls team. If this issue isnt a big deal, then i guess it really shows how much class yall really do have. I'm not going to lie.. yall played a good game against us. But taunting me about it was uncalled for. And one more thing i dont think anyone wants to hear your excuses to why yall lost against Marlin.

afflac65
12-14-2003, 03:02 PM
Quit making excuses tarpoon 2004 ya got beat by a superior team in every way and it wouldnt have mattered it number#21 was healthy it would have not mattered anyway...
Ya might not like me very much but you know everything i said earlier in the week came true.
I know football i have played on a championship team you havent so i have the experience to say what i say. I know football.... As far as port isabel fans disrespectful to other teams i was telling the truth.
Just face ya have overachieved all year last night marlin wasnt going to beat themselves they were going to make port isabel beat them and ya couldnt even get close.

Tarpon2004
12-14-2003, 03:35 PM
YOU play on a Championship team..LMAO...kinda like you claimed earlier you were from Burnet...lol...You have been sayin since we played Hondo that we were gonna lose...everytime u say it and everytime ur wrong except for this one...

LUVYABLUE...yalls fans and COACHES & PLAYERS aernt Angels so dont front like yall are.. yall were the one's who started talkin crap to the PI fans on this forum..and then too boot that off yall coaches start sayin crap and u EXPECT SOME OF THE PI FANS NOT TO GET MAD..yea that sucks that they targeted you but oh well get a lawyer there's not much you can do about that...

Afflac....if Missile was 100% I guarantee the game would have been alot closer...Johnny Nitro had to carry the load for the Tarpons and he did a pretty good job...Now if Missile would have played we would have had a 1-2 punch making our offense more efficient against Marlin JUST LIKE IT WAS AGAINST RICE...

LUVYABLUE..I am not making excuses for the team...Marlin is a very good team and even if Missile was 100% it still would have been a very tough game for the Tarpons...

And if I remember correctly Afflac....YOU were the one making the excuses for the Raiders when they lost to us last week!

Goo Marlin beat ATL!

shortsnsports
12-14-2003, 03:35 PM
PI does play dirty, the did the week before against Rice. Every time Michael Spears got tackled they twisted his ankles while he was on the ground. But they got away with it. Marlin I said last year that Rice would play Marlin in the semis but PI kept that from happing. I have no doubt that Rice and Marlin would have been a better game. Good luck! Plus PI Rice made no excuses about our game when Spears got hurt.

Tarpon2004
12-14-2003, 03:38 PM
ummm yea they did but ok if u say so....

afflac65
12-14-2003, 03:43 PM
I never said that our fans were angels.
.....QUIT MAKING EXCUSES.....

All i am saying ya been catching all the breaks and their isnt anythng wrong with that. But when you have to earn everything ya will have problems.
Marlin only weakness is their run defense in between the tackles and port isabel could not exploit that.

Tarpon2004
12-14-2003, 03:49 PM
Umm the Angels part was not intended for you....

One of our star players being hurt may have been a REASON as to why our Run could not have exploited Marlins Defense..

I am not making excuses...I am just sayin the should coulda woulda's.....and you cannot tell me that the team that played Rice last week was the same team that played Marlin this week...Our guys were physically and mentally drained...but hey Marlin won and they were the better team..easy as that....

And if going into 4 overtimes against a powerful Rice team and beating them is not what u call EARNING IT then I have no freakin idea what it is...I'm tired of arguin with an insipid person ......I have never in my life heard of a more negative person than you......MR BURNET guy....LOL...your as twisted as your attitude.....peace!!

<small>[ December 14, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Tarpon2004 ]</small>

afflac65
12-14-2003, 04:32 PM
I am not negative i just say things that are the truth that you dont want to hear. So face the truth...

Bull Butter
12-14-2003, 05:15 PM
Afflac, it's great how you tell Tarpon2004 to stop with the excuses when that's all you've posted in the past week. If Rice wouldn't have missed the extra points, If Spears wouldn't have gotten hurt, PI got lucky, blah blah blah.

PI got beat by a superior team last night. No one is doubting that. But if you think Rice-Marlin would have been a better game, you're on crack.

Remember, it was just one week ago that Rice's defense gave up nearly 600 yards of offense to a slow, undersized PI offense. Your guys spent all day chasing Missile, Nitro and Gabriel all over the field. You actually think your D would have done any better against Marlin's Offense?

Congrats To Marlin on a great game. Congrats to those Marlin fans who can come on here and act civil. Best of luck next week.

Afflac, how's Rice basketball going??? You guys got a one week jump on us.

afflac65
12-14-2003, 06:48 PM
hey bull butter hows basketball now. I didnt think they played basketball on the other side.

PI-fan
12-14-2003, 10:53 PM
afflac65:
hey bull butter hows basketball now. I didnt think they played basketball on the other side.what side is that?

Oh, what Tarpon2004 is right, it could've been closer if #21 wasn't hurt, it was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 5 that Missle was favoring his hamstring.

I just don't know how the Tarps didn't cover that guy that all alone very early in the game, he was like 12 yards from anyone but #17 caught up within 5yards so their speed wasn't as fast as Rice, but fast nonetheless, considering PI counter to Marlins speed was #21 and he was at what? 70% :(

You know i didn't see any face mask, heck even the refs didn't see them and they're like within 10 yards !!!! :rolleyes: Besides, wasn't there a PI helmet roll like 12yards, wow, what happen there?

PI was sloppy from the start... fumble on the 1st kickoff, then on the rekick the player runs into his own guy, then they don't cover the Marlin receiver as stated above, from then on i had a bad feeling about that game :(

But whats with the Marlin players taunting the PI fans?- by raising their hands in the air... trying to get them to make noise in support of their play? uhmm, why didn't they do that to their own side? Why would PI cheer for them? geez, how bout when the were dancing after a score/good play, even the ref gave them a warning to stop this excessive celebration :rolleyes:

Oh and about those interceptions don't take too much credit for them there wasn't a PI player within 5 yards of those catches, how could Marlin not catch them?

Overacheived all year? hmm, what did u think we were a .500 team?-the core of this team went 3rounds last yr and i thought they could make quarterfinals, but they surpassed that.

#33, #11, #1, #2 and other Tarpons will be back next year!!! wink

marlin fan
12-14-2003, 11:04 PM
PI-fan:

afflac65:
hey bull butter hows basketball now. I didnt think they played basketball on the other side.what side is that?

Oh, what Tarpon2004 is right, it could've been closer if #21 wasn't hurt, it was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 5 that Missle was favoring his hamstring.

I just don't know how the Tarps didn't cover that guy that all alone very early in the game, he was like 12 yards from anyone but #17 caught up within 5yards so their speed wasn't as fast as Rice, but fast nonetheless, considering PI counter to Marlins speed was #21 and he was at what? 70% :(

You know i didn't see any face mask, heck even the refs didn't see them and they're like within 10 yards !!!! :rolleyes: Besides, wasn't there a PI helmet roll like 12yards, wow, what happen there?

PI was sloppy from the start... fumble on the 1st kickoff, then on the rekick the player runs into his own guy, then they don't cover the Marlin receiver as stated above, from then on i had a bad feeling about that game :(

But whats with the Marlin players taunting the PI fans?- by raising their hands in the air... trying to get them to make noise in support of their play? uhmm, why didn't they do that to their own side? Why would PI cheer for them? geez, how bout when the were dancing after a score/good play, even the ref gave them a warning to stop this excessive celebration :rolleyes:

Oh and about those interceptions don't take too much credit for them there wasn't a PI player within 5 yards of those catches, how could Marlin not catch them?

Overacheived all year? hmm, what did u think we were a .500 team?-the core of this team went 3rounds last yr and i thought they could make quarterfinals, but they surpassed that.

#33, #11, #1, #2 and other Tarpons will be back next year!!! wink Ok man get over it!!! oh yeah they weren't doning that for yall to cheer for them, they were doing that to us.

PI-fan
12-14-2003, 11:10 PM
uhm, they were facing us... where were u in a restroom break? how bout that disco dancing? lol

get over it? how do explain what u saw from 100+ feet away (face masks) and what the refs didn't from 10 feet away, lol

marlin fan
12-14-2003, 11:16 PM
yeah just like you said Anyways :D j/k but on the real though i wish yall the best next year! i had fun talking to people from PI after the game.

<small>[ December 14, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

afflac65
12-15-2003, 12:17 AM
Hey PI get over it. Go back to the valley and let us get on football. I didnt see any marlin fans being disrespectful to anybody. Ya got your beat very badly in that game so quit whining so we can get on with real football...

faithfuldog
12-15-2003, 01:07 AM
Congrats to the Dawgs for superior execution and focus against a real determined PI team. Next game is the big one and we know ya'll are up to the task.... keep your focus, minimize the
mistakes and do what ya'll do best.
PI.... it's easy to see how ya'll beat teams that on paper are probably better... ya'll played smash mouth ball and never quit fighting. The backs hit the holes like fireballs and surprised a lot of fans. Thanks for giving us a great example of what can be accomplished when you believe in yourself...Good luck!

footballgal
12-15-2003, 08:45 AM
afflac65:
Hey PI get over it. Go back to the valley and let us get on football. I didnt see any marlin fans being disrespectful to anybody. Ya got your beat very badly in that game so quit whining so we can get on with real football...What are you talking about, you weren't even at the game!

Bull Butter
12-15-2003, 08:46 AM
afflac65:
Hey PI get over it. Go back to the valley and let us get on football. I didnt see any marlin fans being disrespectful to anybody. Ya got your beat very badly in that game so quit whining so we can get on with real football...What's this "we" stuff? Your team lost 9 days ago and you're still not over it. The proof that you're not over it is your continuous hateful attacks on Port Isabel and their fans. The Tarpons may have very well lost to the State Champions, but Rice lost to a team from "the other side"!

Football GOD
12-15-2003, 08:48 AM
lol

footballgal
12-15-2003, 08:51 AM
faithfuldog:
Congrats to the Dawgs for superior execution and focus against a real determined PI team. Next game is the big one and we know ya'll are up to the task.... keep your focus, minimize the
mistakes and do what ya'll do best.
PI.... it's easy to see how ya'll beat teams that on paper are probably better... ya'll played smash mouth ball and never quit fighting. The backs hit the holes like fireballs and surprised a lot of fans. Thanks for giving us a great example of what can be accomplished when you believe in yourself...Good luck!Thank you faithfuldawg! Best wishes to your team. Marlin has a great team, with all around great speed. They should win next week, as it will be hard for them to loose, if they play mistake free football like they did on Sat.

Football GOD
12-15-2003, 09:10 AM
lol, congratulation's to marlin go get it .
as for the monkey celebration in the middle of the field that is called taunting 15 yard penalty.
It really is ridiculous No CLASS AT ALL!!!As 4
afflac your like a fly always trying to stick
w/ the crap regardless of the smell so go ahead and eat it your dump.
as for the cheergal if that did happen to you well hope you can get over it some time soon I would apologize but how could I if it was'nt me right, but if anyone that did that is reading this forum need's to atleast apologize.

yo tarpon's great season made it to the final four only four team's can say that, so just keep working harder and we will be back,this is just the beginning of what is yet to come.

The state title will be in our trophy case
soon it's gonna get better.

Oh yea and don't try to reply w/ your thought's cause I won't read it I'AM leaving on a mission.
But I will be back with jjjjjjjJET POWER
remember that THE JET IS THE TARPON FUTURE IN THE MAKING.........laterz

MARLINFAN
12-15-2003, 09:21 AM
NO CLASS. Yeea right. well guess what since week 2 people have been talking about marlin having no class, dancing on the 50 before the game . well we can do what we want. were in the big dance now and look for a lot of dancing there.

MARLINFAN
12-15-2003, 09:23 AM
i heard alot about the crowd from the valey. tell me this what do u get when marlin has 3 td on 6 offensive plays? the large crowd from pi amazed. shock and awe.

CheerMom
12-15-2003, 09:26 AM
Good Luck Marlin!! Go get that State Title!!
Raider Pride!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-15-2003, 10:09 AM
MARLINFAN:
NO CLASS. Yeea right. well guess what since week 2 people have been talking about marlin having no class, dancing on the 50 before the game . well we can do what we want. were in the big dance now and look for a lot of dancing there.Hey MARLINFAN, it's not just y'all's lack of class that ticks people off, it's also that type of ARROGANCE that ticks people off too. Y'all need to try to learn how to become gracious WINNERS, just like Port Isabel's fans were gracious in defeat.

If Marlin wants respect so bad, take some lessons on "class", then you might get some respect. Until then, y'all won't be making very many friends on here anytime soon....

RPM
12-15-2003, 10:25 AM
Congrats to Marlin on there well deserved win. It was clear that they deserved to win Saturday night as I dont think I ever saw PI get there rythem rolling. Marlin was just the better team all the way around and were way to pump to hold them down. Yall got some great athletes and wish you well on your state game. Good luck guys.

About the face masks im not sure I didnt see any what I did see was that Marlin player in the 1st qtr almost tearing the PI players head off after the play was done. Then threw his helmet 15 yards out. There were already two defenders on him whistle was blown and the 3rd defender comes in and does his stunt. That was the only thing I saw. The rest of the things celebration and all to me is just part of the game and rush the players have so i dont hold that against nobody. Again Marlin clearly was ready and deserved the win. There halftime banner said it all "COME READY OR NEVER START".

afflac65
12-15-2003, 11:39 AM
I have got a phone number for all the port isabel fans to a psycholist for the SHAWK AND AWE withdrawals.

PI-fan
12-15-2003, 11:52 AM
MARLINFAN:
i heard alot about the crowd from the valey. tell me this what do u get when marlin has 3 td on 6 offensive plays? the large crowd from pi amazed. shock and awe.Shock yeah, awe?... uhm don't flatter yourself(s) :rolleyes: Shocked that PI didn't cover that receiver in the 2nd play of the game, Shocked when #4(from Marlin), i believe returns a punt/kickoff? but this guy is really BIG then comes one of the smaller PI players and POW!, up-ends the return guy and makes a single-handed tackle! :D

From the 3rd qtr on, on about every other play, there seem to be a Marlin player taking 5 secs to get up from his hits after everyone else is already near the huddle. If Atlanta can hit like PI and contain the big plays then watchout, as Marlin's region III superiorty complex is in jeopardy. eek!

fmsc64
12-15-2003, 12:11 PM
:confused: Sitting on the 50 yard line I did see the face mask pulling, and we all know (those of us who have seen more than one game or two) that Refs do not and can not see all things. It was a great game and no one got seriously hurt. I thougt PI players did a very good job and played hard. Marlin just seemed to play harder and was at the right place at the right time. Sorry the PI players were hurt we have played several games like that including the one against Burnet. So we know about not being up to par. This is a posting board and none of us would have anything to say without the games and the players who deserve all the credits and it doesn't matter or help picking any team to pieces. Say something positive or don't say anything at all!
Go MARLIN BULLDOGS :) We are on our way to the tip, so make it happen! I'm for you all the way!!
MARLIN BULLDOGS!! MARLIN BULLDOGS!! :D

PRACTICE EVERYDAY TO WIN! wink STAY COOL :cool: ; CALM :) AND FOCUSED wink ! SHOW THOSE HATERS UP! :p

fmsc64
12-15-2003, 01:52 PM
:mad: HEY EVERYONE LIGHTEN UP! THE MARLIN BULLDOGS DO HAVE CLASS, JUST BECAUSE THEY DANCE ON THE FIELD DOESN'T MEAN WE DON'T HAVE CLASS. MAYBE WE ARE IN A DIFFERENT CLASS THE ONE ABOVE YOURS! OUR PLAYERS WERE PUMPED UP TO WIN! :) AND WE DID!! :D SO THEY POUNCED ON A PLAYER OR TWO IT'S PART OF THE GAME AND I'LL NOT MENTIONED ALL THE WRONG THINGS PI PLAYERS DID NOR WILL I WHINE ABOUT IT. NEITHER WILL OUR PLAYERS. THEY ARE USE TO THESE THINGS AS WELL AS REFS WHO DON'T SEE OR CALL EVERY WRONG THING DONE. :rolleyes: PLEASE DON'T SAY WE DON'T HAVE CLASS BECAUSE IT MAY BE YOU WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY CLASS OR MANNERS EITHER. :(
PERSONALLY I THOUGHT BOTH TEAMS PLAYED AN AWESOME GAME AND I'M VERY PROUD OF OUR TEAM AND PI'S ALSO.
IF OUR PLAYERS WANT TO TAKE A LONG TIME GETTING UP IT REALLY ISN'T ANYONE BUSINESS AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T INTERFERE WITH THE GAME. THE DANCE BEFORE THE GAME SHOWS SPIRIT AND TEAMWORK. DON'T BE GEALOUS JUST BECAUSE WE CAN DANCE AND PLAY FOOTBALL TOO!

MARLIN BULLDOGS GOING TO THE TIP, LEAVING ALL YOU HATERS BEHIND! WIN OR LOSE WE WILL STILL HAVE AN AWESOME TEAM AND A VERY CLASSY GROUP OF PLAYERS!

"COME READY OR NEVER START!" the sign says it all

May the Best do their Best and come out the Best and win the CLASSY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

"WE ARE THE MARLIN BULLDOGS AND WE ARE READY TO RUMBLE, WE WILL DO OUR DANCE AND MAKE YOU FUMBLE,
WHEN THE DOGS ARE OUT OF THE HOUSE THEY WILL MAKE YOU STUMBLE! WE ARE AN AWESOME TEAM, HEAR OUR CROWD ROAR! WE ARE THE MARLIN BULLDOGS AND OUR HEAD DOG IN MALONE SO YOU BETTER BE READY TO FIGHT ARE LEAVE US ALONE! WE ARE GOING TO TYLER TO CATCH A HARE AND WHEN THE GAME IS OVER YOU ALL CAN JUST STARE AND SAY "THEY ARE THE MARLIN BULLDOGS WHO CAME AND WENT WITH CLASS AND DID NOT RUN OUT OF GAS AND KNEW HOW TO CATCH A PASS! THOSE MARLIN BULLDOGS HAVE A CLASS ACT -"COME READY OR NEVER START!" AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN DON'T SAY YOUR PART 'CAUSE WE ARE THE MARLIN BULLDOGS! wink :p ENOUGH SAID! :cool:

PI-fan
12-15-2003, 02:07 PM
CAPS LOCK BROKEN AGAIN?

The reference to the players taking time to get up was to indicate the hurtin PI was doing on them not cuz they were delaying the game, LMAO

I can take some celebration in the endzone or before the game, good for them but to continue dancing on kickoffs? If it was ok, why would the ref tell them to cut it off?
I do applaud the majority of Marlin players that did not stoop to that level of taunting the PI fans and disco dancing... :rolleyes: Those guys do have class and i wish them well.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-15-2003, 02:25 PM
afflac65:
I have got a phone number for all the port isabel fans to a psycholist for the SHAWK AND AWE withdrawals.Umm....hey afflac, I thought you and I had an understanding, and that you would back off of the P.I. fans.

I'm glad you're having fun at our expense....... :mad:

Jacket2000
12-15-2003, 02:40 PM
That's what happens when you lose. Besides, me thinks Marlin gets their's this week in Tyler.
J2K

afflac65
12-15-2003, 03:14 PM
I am officiallly ending my bashing of all port isabel fans. Enough is Enough. I am sorry for those if i affended you. Congradulations to port isabel on a great year and see ya next year.
Just wanting to know anybody going to the 5A division II state game in san antonio maybe we can get together and eat or drink something just an ideal.

footballgal
12-15-2003, 03:24 PM
afflac65:
I am officiallly ending my bashing of all port isabel fans. Enough is Enough. I am sorry for those if i affended you. Congradulations to port isabel on a great year and see ya next year.
Just wanting to know anybody going to the 5A division II state game in san antonio maybe we can get together and eat or drink something just an ideal.Thank you!!