03-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Tonights game 2-28

Varsity
Ingleside 15 West Oso 6

JV
Ingleside 6 West Oso 10

big daddy russ
03-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Way to go, Stangs. Hey mom, what's the team look like this year? Who are our studs?

Hannibal
03-01-2006, 08:40 AM
They are good this year. We lost to them 1-0 in 8 innings last weekend at the Odem tournament.

Fish's mom
03-01-2006, 01:37 PM
They look good, still have to work out a few kinks. They came in second in that tournment in Odem but Sorry to say they should have had first gave it a way on errors. Not that Odem who placed first wasn't any good, I just know we can play better then we did last Sat. night. They didn't get home until late Friday night(midnight) then alot of them ran in Odems track meet too so had to be up at 6 Sat and stayed until game time that night. Not that I'm giving them excuses. We were just off.............winning at the beginning, made a few errors and got frustrated and started making a lot more.

They're all studs, Mustangs Studs, that is lol

Alot of the same team that was there last year.
Robert Garza,Timmy Stewart, Josh Howerton,R.J. Alvardo, Barrajas, Wesley Adams, Travis Chrisman, Chris Ripol(which has really surprised me this year)and my favorite Josh Coffield HAHAHA Missing a few of their names but can't think of all of them right now.

Got a tournament in Live Oak this weekend. Don't know how many wie'll lose to track tourney in Ingleside though guess it depends how they do early in the Baseball tournment. Shoot don't even if my son playing baseball or track or both come Sat. I'm sure he'll let me know on a need to know basis;)

underware
03-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Who's the head coach for the ball team?

Fish's mom
03-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Coach Daygey (and I'm probably spelling that wrong) But that's how it sounds HAHAH

Phil C
03-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Hey Fish's Mom how is the Ingleside softball team doing and look? I don't know who the head coach is but Riflearm will have them in great pitching shape in no time.

Fish's mom
03-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey Fish's Mom how is the Ingleside softball team doing and look? I don't know who the head coach is but Riflearm will have them in great pitching shape in no time.

Phil C been so busy with track and baseball that I haven't kept up much with softball. Know that they played in a Big 32 team tourney this weekend, won at least one last I heard. We're hosting a Baseball and Softball tourney this next weekend so with them at the same place I'll be able to tell you more.