View Full Version : Monahans 7, Snyder 6 FINAL

Ranger Mom
11-15-2002, 11:16 PM
I AM SHOCKED!!

WTX_Coach predicted this though!!

wildstangs
11-15-2002, 11:18 PM
I am not usually one to talk trash....but

Awwww....I feel sooooo bad for the Tigers. :)

vet93
11-15-2002, 11:22 PM
RangerMom...I am shocked as well. Lets give Wtx coach a pat on the back. He was about the only one to predict this one. Not only did he predict the winner, but he predicted how Monahans would win. He said that if it was a close, defensive game in the fourth quarter then the Loboes would win! And he is right, because of the weakness of the western half of the Division I bracket Monahans could very well play for the regional championship against the Wylie/Everman winner.

Ranger Mom:
I AM SHOCKED!!

WTX_Coach predicted this though!!

vet93
11-15-2002, 11:23 PM
Hey Wildstangs...do you think that we will here anything from our old friend RAM???

wildstangs
11-15-2002, 11:25 PM
vet93:
Hey Wildstangs...do you think that we will here anything from our old friend RAM???Thats the first thing that passed through my mind. Losing to Denver City and Monahans. Gosh. Lol, I gotta be nice though. Congrats on a good season Snyder. 3A isnt as easy as it looked though. See you tomorrow Vet. Go Bearcats!

Wtx_coach
11-16-2002, 01:44 AM
vet93:
RangerMom...I am shocked as well. Lets give Wtx coach a pat on the back. He was about the only one to predict this one. Not only did he predict the winner, but he predicted how Monahans would win. He said that if it was a close, defensive game in the fourth quarter then the Loboes would win! And he is right, because of the weakness of the western half of the Division I bracket Monahans could very well play for the regional championship against the Wylie/Everman winner.

Ranger Mom:
I AM SHOCKED!!

WTX_Coach predicted this though!!Hey Vet and Rangermom, well thanks alot but I shouldnt get the credit,Coach Hanna should,hes the one thats always tough to beat in the playoffs no matter what kind of team you have, I can make another prediction the Loboes will beat borger or Brownfield and play Everman decent, im not going to say they will win but will put up a fight.

Wtx_coach
11-16-2002, 02:23 AM
nm

bulldog65
11-16-2002, 11:03 AM
Man! Wtx_Coach you were right on about this game! I want to hear your thoughts on Abilene Wylie later in the week if we get by Lake Dallas.

Wtx_coach
11-17-2002, 01:11 AM
bulldog65:
Man! Wtx_Coach you were right on about this game! I want to hear your thoughts on Abilene Wylie later in the week if we get by Lake Dallas.Hey bulldog, you guys beat lake dallas easily and I really think Abilene Wylie will put a little fight but I think you guys will win by atleast 14 points, good luck on capturing that state title!!

Ram
11-17-2002, 10:56 AM
Sure You can here from me wildstangs. The Monahans Snyder game was a defensive battle. snyder was held to 225 total yards and Monahans was held to 114 total yards ( 68 of the 114 comming on the last 4 plays and a few missed tackles). Monahans gets credit. They won the game out right. Snyder just didnt take care of business in the end. Snyder will look to next year. they have nearly all of the O line comming back and a good portion of the D comming back. Good luck to Monahans...

Snyder still IS the District champion. and DID beat Sweetwater though.... I know wildstangs wants to forget about that though.. Good luck to sweetwater in the rest of the playoffs.. wink

wildstangs
11-17-2002, 11:49 AM
Its called co-district champions Ram, remember, Denver City beat yall. wink Everything aside though, Congrats to the Tigers on a great season. Good luck in Basketball.

Ram
11-17-2002, 03:55 PM
Any way you want to slice it Snyder was #1 seed in the district and Beat Sweetwater . In a tiebreaker situation when two teams have Identical district records, the deciding factor comes in the head to head meeting between two teams.we know who won that one.If you want to back door the deal and feel better by trying to mask it by saying its a co-champ deal then go ahead if it makes you feel better.. :p

Wtx_coach
11-17-2002, 04:56 PM
Ram:
Any way you want to slice it Snyder was #1 seed in the district and Beat Sweetwater . In a tiebreaker situation when two teams have Identical district records, the deciding factor comes in the head to head meeting between two teams.we know who won that one.If you want to back door the deal and feel better by trying to mask it by saying its a co-champ deal then go ahead if it makes you feel better.. :p Hey guys, both of you back up great football teams, Sweetwater had the edge though I think, and Snyder just played into the hands of loboes, anyone who just tried to run and run the football will not beat monahans easily, they have one of the best run Defense in the region, you will have to pass decent to beat monahans, but hey both of your teams are great football teams, good luck wildstang!!