PDA

View Full Version : Hook Em Horns

turbostud
02-27-2006, 06:11 PM
link to website (http://www.onepeat.com/main.htm)

This billboard is about 1500 ft from the USC campus.
http://www.onepeat.com/losbill.jpg

Old Tiger
02-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Hell yea they finally bought that!

HOOK 'EM BABY!

Pmoney
02-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Hell yea they finally bought that!

HOOK 'EM BABY!
tru dat! HOOK 'EM

Chief Ohera
02-27-2006, 08:21 PM
classless, those austin hippies have to do something better with their time. ut shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as dynasty, you give SC 10 times to play the longhorns and they win at least 8 of those ten games, SC just had everything go wrong with a very bad call when Vy's knee hit the ground and they scored a TD.

but i give them their due b/c they were a better team that night, but by no means are they better than SC any other day of the week, just my two cents.

BOOMER SOONER,
so brothers that's all i have for now so stay tuned and until next time..........
your buddy and friend, CHIEF.

lostaussie
02-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
classless, those austin hippies have to do something better with their time. ut shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as dynasty, you give SC 10 times to play the longhorns and they win at least 8 of those ten games, SC just had everything go wrong with a very bad call when Vy's knee hit the ground and they scored a TD.

but i give them their due b/c they were a better team that night, but by no means are they better than SC any other day of the week, just my two cents.

BOOMER SOONER,
so brothers that's all i have for now so stay tuned and until next time..........
your buddy and friend, CHIEF. i'm glad you got that out of your system.

sinton66
02-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Oh, but he didn't, and NEVER will. It's his own special blend of hog swill.

BreckTxLonghorn
02-27-2006, 08:57 PM

BOOMER SOONER,

Actually it was started by LSU fans who felt betrayed that they won the BCS title and get no acknowledgement of it.

Who did the Tigers beat in 2003 to win the true national title?

That's right, Oklahoma.

big daddy russ
02-27-2006, 09:26 PM

BOOMER SOONER,
They haven't been the real champions since 1978. Year one, LSU won the BCS. Year two, they should've played (and lost) to Auburn. Year three, Vince trumped them.

wedo
02-27-2006, 09:52 PM
why are all the sooner fans hating on the horns? is it b/c yall got embarrased by SC the year before? and the horns actually took care of business! yeah yeah yall made to the title game a couple of years in a row but couln't win! Yeah i know yall won it all in 2000 and beat a very overratted Florida State team. Texas had the best team in the country this past year no matter what anyone says.

By the way SC should have played Auburn in 04 !

big daddy russ
02-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by wedo
By the way SC should have played Auburn in 04 !
I'll second that motion.

District303aPastPlayer
02-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I'll second that motion.

put me on that train

Pmoney
02-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
put me on that train
ill join yalls bandwagon lol

JHS_c/o_06'
02-27-2006, 10:41 PM

BOOMER SOONER,

hey chief....what about that whole middle ground where you're A MORON!

Chief Ohera
02-27-2006, 11:25 PM
can someone please tell me who has more national and big 12 titles,
ummmmmmm...... let me ponder that thought in my thought process for a minute,
i beileve that it is BOOMER SOONER OU. that has the upper hand when it comes to titles.
UT had one lucky season that had one player make all their Td's. they will be in a down year this year due to the QB position and also b/c they don't have VY who was their whole team. and also mack brown can't coach, he has always had the better recruits for all over the nation but has never pulled it out until last season when he had VY do everything.

so brothers don't you bash OU b/c they will be back and better than ever this year with a healty AD and an improved Bomar.

so i believe that OU has always had the better football teams and TEAMS being the key word

so that's all for now brothers if you want to know any more info then just let me know and i will be honored to share my intellegence
so until next time..........
your buddy the CHIEF.

RdaleBoi08
02-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Hook Em' That's All I Have To Say!

KTJ
02-28-2006, 01:29 AM
Chief Ohera shows his stupidity once again. It's getting old and annoying.

1.) OU won't be back with a shady OL.

2.) LSU started the billboard.

JasperDog94
02-28-2006, 09:08 AM
can someone please tell me who has more national and big 12 titles,
ummmmmmm...... let me ponder that thought in my thought process for a minute,
i beileve that it is BOOMER SOONER OU. that has the upper hand when it comes to titles.
UT had one lucky season that had one player make all their Td's. they will be in a down year this year due to the QB position and also b/c they don't have VY who was their whole team. and also mack brown can't coach, he has always had the better recruits for all over the nation but has never pulled it out until last season when he had VY do everything.

so brothers don't you bash OU b/c they will be back and better than ever this year with a healty AD and an improved Bomar.

so i believe that OU has always had the better football teams and TEAMS being the key word

so that's all for now brothers if you want to know any more info then just let me know and i will be honored to share my intellegence
so until next time..........
your buddy the CHIEF. Yeah, Barry Switzer always had the best teams money could buy...in Dallas AND in Oklahoma. Too bad he had to cheat to win.

Secondly, who has the better record in head to head matchups?:D :D :D :D

Old Tiger
02-28-2006, 10:11 AM
All Time Records

800-313-34 - Texas
754-292-53 - Oklahoma

wedo
02-28-2006, 12:50 PM
so how many big 12 championships does OU have? 3?

wedo
02-28-2006, 12:51 PM
because i do recall that they shouldn't have even play for the national title in 03 b/c they got spanked by k-state in the big 12 title game!!!

mistanice
03-01-2006, 11:03 PM
http://myspace-104.vo.llnwd.net/00483/40/17/483877104_l.jpg

this guy should be the starter next year, Jamaal charles if u cant tell who it is.

lepfan
03-01-2006, 11:18 PM
why are all the sooner fans hating on the horns?
Not hating....just having a good time! (just like the horn fans do)

Now y'all, do you really think I am a HATER?????

lepfan
03-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Too bad he had to cheat to win.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand:

lepfan
03-01-2006, 11:22 PM
so how many big 12 championships does OU have? 3? I do believe that correct....and Texas????:)

That kid in that pic needs to clean his room!!!

Old Tiger
03-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by lepfan

Now y'all, do you really think I am a HATER????? Hater, j/k

lepfan
03-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Hater, j/k :mad: If I get back to Texas anytime soon I am gonna hunt you down and whip your butt :mad: :kiss:

(j/k)

Old Tiger
03-01-2006, 11:29 PM
lol

JasperDog94
03-02-2006, 10:15 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand: Do you deny that he cheated?

DaHop72
03-02-2006, 10:31 AM

That kid in that pic needs to clean his room!!! Leave it a women to worry about a clean room.:D :D :D :D

CHS_CG
03-02-2006, 10:34 AM

Now y'all, do you really think I am a HATER?????

a tacky hater at that lol