PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Rice still in

eagles_victory
02-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Jerry Rice vs Drew Lachey for the Dancing with the Stars Championship.

kaorder1999
02-26-2006, 09:14 PM
jerry rice is nowhere near the dancer that the girl is that just got eliminated....

kaorder1999
02-26-2006, 09:16 PM
wow, that was the first time for me to see Master P...he was HORRIBLE....hehe

eagles_victory
02-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
jerry rice is nowhere near the dancer that the girl is that just got eliminated.... She was by far the best dancer the fact that she didnt win is a joke but if Jerry beats Drew it is really crap. But man did Master P and Kenny Maine suck just a few minutes ago horrible dancers. lol

Eagle6Man
02-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Jerry Rice wins on reputation alone...sad, but true.

I liked the lady wrestler.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/players/126.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9f/Jerryrice.jpg

Eagle6Man
02-26-2006, 09:57 PM
OK,
I eat crow now.:D

kaorder1999
02-26-2006, 10:00 PM
thank god rice didnt win!

ILS1
02-26-2006, 10:14 PM
I thought from the beginning that Drew Lachey was the best dancer. Don't get me wrong,I LOVED Stacy!!! She is sooooooo damn sexy and gorgeous. She knows how to move that body!!! I thought it was gonna be between her and Drew. No way Jerry should've been in the Top 3!!! I thought Lisa Rinna was better than Jerry. But he has a big fan base that's what helped him. But Drew was consistent week after week and always came out with fire in his eyes!!! His partner Cheryl is pretty damn sexy herself!!! I'm glad too that Jerry didn't win it just would've made a mockery of the show,IMO!!!

BTW,faces in the crowd that I saw.

Nick Lachey (Drew's brother,the former Mr. Jessica Simpson)
Torrie Wilson (WWE wrestler and Stacy's best friend and former Playboy model. Stacy was her maid of honor in her wedding.)
Billy Kidman (WWE wrestler and Torrie's husband)

:D

eagles_victory
02-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Stacey got robbed however I would love to comfort her if she needs a shoulder to cry on.

kaorder1999
02-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Stacey got robbed however I would love to comfort her if she needs a shoulder to cry on.

im sure there are a few that would do the same thing

eagles_victory
02-26-2006, 11:31 PM
Look for eagles_victory on the next season of dancing with the stars im trying out.

STANG RED
02-27-2006, 08:26 AM
Stacy was robbed for sure, but you gotta hand it to Drew. He was very good, and just seemed to get better every week.
Jerry Rice did a good job, and worked at it very hard, but truthfully, he should have been eliminated a couple weeks ago. If the network had any concious at all, they would cut Stacy a huge check. She is what made this show go from the get go.

I didnt really want to like this show, but it just grew on me. I probably wouldnt have even watched it, if my wife hadnt gotten hooked on it. Now I'm looking forward to next season.