PDA

View Full Version : so gobbla..........

lostaussie
02-26-2006, 09:07 PM
i know you been getting lots of :inlove::inlove: from pinetown today, but your man Ike came in 51st. BTW that was out of 51 contestants. yea, i know he wouldn't have come in 51st if he hadn't tried to breed his stern light but oh well. anyway, skeeter guys didn't fair much better. second at the classic, i guess is good as 51st:D. i think Chuck would have won.

Eagle6Man
02-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i know you been getting lots of :inlove::inlove: from pinetown today, but your man Ike came in 51st. BTW that was out of 51 contestants. yea, i know he wouldn't have come in 51st if he hadn't tried to breed his stern light but oh well. anyway, skeeter guys didn't fair much better. second at the classic, i guess is good as 51st:D. i think Chuck would have won.

Is this the guy who went into a rant cause his fish died in the live well? I understand that little pole he kicked had an American flag on it....he deserved the bad karma if that's the one.

GreenMonster
02-27-2006, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Eagle6Man
Is this the guy who went into a rant cause his fish died in the live well? I understand that little pole he kicked had an American flag on it....he deserved the bad karma if that's the one.

You better go into hiding. Chuck Norris doesn't like it when people talk bad about his family. I see a roundhouse kick related death in your near future unless you apologize to Chuck Norris and Mike Ioconelli pronto! :D

Eagle6Man
02-27-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
You better go into hiding. Chuck Norris doesn't like it when people talk bad about his family. I see a roundhouse kick related death in your near future unless you apologize to Chuck Norris and Mike Ioconelli pronto! :D

(gulp) That says it all for me then:D

I Love Pinetown
02-27-2006, 10:15 AM
LOLARZ @ :inlove: