PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction For Sinton In 06

sinfan75
02-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Sinton vs. Cuero- No doubt one of the top 5 teams in 3A. Cuero should win handily. If Sinton makes it a close game, watch out for Sinton the rest of the year.
Sinton vs. GP- This game I rate a toss-up. Winning a game in Gregory-Portland is tough for anyone to do. I'll take G-P in this game based on home field advantage. Sinton goes 0-2.
Sinton vs. Beeville- This will be another tough game for the Pirates but should pull out their first win of the year.
Sinton vs. Robstown- Pirates should win big in this one.
Sinton vs. Port Lavaca- Pirates win
Sinton vs. District- This could be the year The Pirates string of district titles and consecutive district wins comes to an end. I see Sinton going 4-1 in district with Ingleside being the team to unseat the Pirates as champs. So I have Sinton going 7-3 and possibly going 2-3 rounds deep in the play-offs. Now If Sinton plays Cuero really tough they could very easily go 9-1 and be tough in the play-offs. The talent's there, they just gotta put it all together.

Buckeye80
02-26-2006, 12:17 PM
That's a pretty "all-encompassing" look at the upcoming season for the Pirates.

I'll take a less comprehensive approach to the upcoming season.

Gilmer 15-0. 2006 D-1 State Champions :D
Hey, it could happen.

44INAROW
02-26-2006, 01:07 PM
I'd like to see the Beeville vs Sinton game

SintonFan
02-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Sinton vs. Cuero- No doubt one of the top 5 teams in 3A. Cuero should win handily. If Sinton makes it a close game, watch out for Sinton the rest of the year.
Sinton vs. GP- This game I rate a toss-up. Winning a game in Gregory-Portland is tough for anyone to do. I'll take G-P in this game based on home field advantage. Sinton goes 0-2.
Sinton vs. Beeville- This will be another tough game for the Pirates but should pull out their first win of the year.
Sinton vs. District- This could be the year The Pirates string of district titles and consecutive district wins comes to an end. I see Sinton going 4-1 in district with Ingleside being the team to unseat the Pirates as champs. So I have Sinton going 7-3 and possibly going 2-3 rounds deep in the play-offs. Now If Sinton plays Cuero really tough they could very easily go 9-1 and be tough in the play-offs. The talent's there, they just gotta put it all together.
Hmmmmm.....
would a six-pack buy us another win in your mind?:D
I'm buying.:p

sinton66
02-26-2006, 02:11 PM
I too, look for Ingleside to put on a very strong challenge for the (District)title this year.

KingRob
02-26-2006, 04:56 PM
I would love to watch the Cuero-Sinton game! I think Bellville will give the Pirates one heck of a game, and can see Sinton starting the year off 0-3. Strange how they start off with a tough non-district schedule, only to close it out with Robstown and Calhoun before district starts. I guess it's good to go into district with a winning streak.

sinton66
02-26-2006, 06:27 PM
I believe the schedule says BEEVILLE, not Bellville.

KingRob
02-27-2006, 03:47 AM
Oops, I did it again! I think the pirates should be able to hold off BEEVILLE.

Gp83
02-27-2006, 07:26 AM
It's up in the air what kind of team Gp will put on the field this year. I hear Coach Harris is going to open up the offense and a Soph Qb with super speed will be at the helm. We have murderers row our first five game;

Sinton
CC Carroll
CC King
Calallen
Alice

stickandmove
02-27-2006, 11:58 AM

IS MATT TURNER STILL THE O/C THERE? IF SO, THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN EVERY YEAR.

stickandmove
02-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
Oops, I did it again! I think the pirates should be able to hold off BEEVILLE.

I'm sorry, there is no such thing as murders row in region 4. Especially not with teams like Alice or CCISD. Please go to Houston or the Metroplex if you want some of that.

Buccaneer
02-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Who is Matt Turner? And where is he the OC?

District303aPastPlayer
02-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
It's up in the air what kind of team Gp will put on the field this year. I hear Coach Harris is going to open up the offense and a Soph Qb with super speed will be at the helm. We have murderers row our first five game;

Sinton
CC Carroll
CC King
Calallen
Alice

good to know where i will be in week 3

44INAROW
02-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by stickandmove
I'm sorry, there is no such thing as murders row in region 4. Especially not with teams like Alice or CCISD. Please go to Houston or the Metroplex if you want some of that.

what did I miss? I don't understand this reply to King Rob's post

Chris Hart
02-27-2006, 06:16 PM
I don't either, especially since Calallen beat the surviving Houston area(Reg III) team, on their way to state last year. But, some people still think there must've been a better team than Calallen around the Houston area somewhere...:rolleyes:

sinton66
02-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Sure, Calallen and Carroll are EASY marks, right? Sheesh! Alice has a new coach (ex-Sinton HC/AD)in his second year and promises to be QUITE competative this year.

Fish's mom
02-27-2006, 08:44 PM

All I got to say is I hope your predictions come true. Go Mustangs. and in playoffs we will have go Div 1 so Go Sinton in Div 2 playoffs repesents us well. May it be a great fun injury free year:) I don't what the count is til football season but I know I read a post by a poster that did. LOL