PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Franklin - Celina DL (Please Read)

TexasHSFootball
02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
This was posted on my 2A board yesterday. And I feel like it should be posted here regardless of classification. He needs all the support he can get, so please visit the link below.
--------------------------------------------------
Poster: OnaHook
Posted: 2/24 9:05pm

Tyler Franklin (#50-Celina) and his family learned Tuesday that he has a rare and agressive form of bone cancer. While there is reason to be optimistic, his condition is very serious. He was in surgery today and has already started chemo - this will be a long and difficult battle.

Tyler is BCATX4's oldest son. Just a couple of weeks ago he posted that his son had signed with TAMU-Commerce to play football.

Tyler was all-state at DE and was one of the anchors of Celina's dominating Defense - he was also instrumental in stopping OPP's Harrison in the championship game. But if the game of football had never been invented, Tyler would still be a remarkable person. My family has been blessed to have him in our home and in our church and I'm not ashamed to say that I love this kid.

Please join us in praying for this young man and his family. A website has been set up with info on Tyler and a guestbook so folks can convey support -

www.caringbridge.com/visit/TylerFranklin

Gobbla2001
02-25-2006, 06:26 PM
I hope and pray for the best....

West22
02-25-2006, 06:50 PM
I WILL PRAY FOR HIS RAPID RECOVERY .HE SOUNDS LIKE A VERY OUSTANDING YOUNG MAN ,THE BEST OF LUCK AND WE ALL HOPE TO SEE HIM PLAYING AGAIN .

Fletch
02-26-2006, 09:19 PM
If you want to be inspired and uplifted by the love that people are showing for this remarkable young man, just visit his website and check out the guestbook.

Leave him a note if you like. Better yet, say a prayer for him and his family. If you saw Celina play this year you will recognize him immediately.