PDA

View Full Version : Hempstead 64 Waco Connally 62

punt
02-24-2006, 11:31 PM
2 very good, fast teams. Congrats Bobcats!!

CheerMom
02-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Great job, guys!!! Keep it going for D20!! We'll be cheering ya'll on!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jetlag
02-25-2006, 01:51 AM
Thank you for supporting the Bobcats. It was a tough one, but the guys found a way to win. I was hoping to play you guys again. Mr. Toliver, your freshman, will be a great player. We will still have the opportunity to play each other next year. You all had a very good season. Good luck in the future. Tell the basketball coach Hempstead's PA announcer said helleva season.

Brahma73
02-25-2006, 10:13 AM
Next game for the Cats:

Hempstead vs. Madisonville, Tuesday, March 28 at A&M Consolidated.

Hempstead had a fantastic crowd at the game last night at the Waco Conally game. The visitors' bleachers were filled to the rafters. What a tremendously entertaining basketball game! These were 2 very evenly matched squads with a world of speed and athleticism. Way to go Bobcats!

CheerMom
02-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Jetlag
Thank you for supporting the Bobcats. It was a tough one, but the guys found a way to win. I was hoping to play you guys again. Mr. Toliver, your freshman, will be a great player. We will still have the opportunity to play each other next year. You all had a very good season. Good luck in the future. Tell the basketball coach Hempstead's PA announcer said helleva season.

I hope we do get to meet up again next year. We have really enjoyed playing ya'll this past year. I'll pass the word on to the Coach.