PDA

View Full Version : Question about Youth Football

BullFrog Dad
02-24-2006, 12:31 PM
On the way to work yesterday I noticed a sign for spring football sign-ups this weekend. It's been a while since I've been involved with Pee-Wee football. Are spring football leagues starting to get popular because this is the first that I have heard of them?

injuredinmelee
02-24-2006, 12:33 PM
first time for me too. Never heard of it. You in the metro mess? I would guess they would get some decent numbers jsut because of the population.

STANG RED
02-24-2006, 12:40 PM
:thinking: Hmmmm. I'm not sure I agree with spring PEE WEE football. Football is my favorite sport alright, but I hate to see these kids not play baseball, in baseball season. This puts PEE-WEE football in direct competition with Little League baseball. It just doesnt sound right to me. We'll just have to see how well it goes over I guess.

Fish's mom
02-25-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:thinking: Hmmmm. I'm not sure I agree with spring PEE WEE football. Football is my favorite sport alright, but I hate to see these kids not play baseball, in baseball season. This puts PEE-WEE football in direct competition with Little League baseball. It just doesnt sound right to me. We'll just have to see how well it goes over I guess.

Got to agree with you Stang Red!!