PDA

View Full Version : How's the A. Wylie Basketball squad?

football4life
02-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Just wondering, i see they have a very good record and ranking, and I'm sure they are extremely talented. I'm guessing Keenum and Edwards are the two main guys. The game is at 8 in post tomorrow night, I'm not sure if i'll be able to make it if we don't get out of practice in time. Anyone going to be there?

injuredinmelee
02-23-2006, 04:31 PM
I might drive up there and make this one.

pero chato
02-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Not sure I'd call Keenum and Edwards the main guys. At times they have been the high scorers, but not always. Adam Sisneros is one to watch. Pretty good bench, can press all night if they have to. I think they are ranked a little high. Hope they prove me wrong. Can't make the game. How's Canyon this year?

football4life
02-23-2006, 07:47 PM
We have been waaaay up and down. For the first half of the season, we couldnt ever get over 30-35 points in entire games. But we were holding teams to less than that, usually. But recently, we got out of our pass the ball for 5 minutes a possession, and instead we try to shoot much more often, and we have very good shooters. Tues. night we put up 85 on a weak brownfield team, but it was the most we've scored all season. Hopefully we are hitting a high note at the right time. I'll be there 2morrow night, hopefully we can make it a game.

Adidas410s
02-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by football4life
We have been waaaay up and down. For the first half of the season, we couldnt ever get over 30-35 points in entire games. But we were holding teams to less than that, usually. But recently, we got out of our pass the ball for 5 minutes a possession, and instead we try to shoot much more often, and we have very good shooters. Tues. night we put up 85 on a weak brownfield team, but it was the most we've scored all season. Hopefully we are hitting a high note at the right time. I'll be there 2morrow night, hopefully we can make it a game.

as in football...Wylie won't blow a lot of teams off the court. You'll be in the game...we'll just see how it turns out!

SWMustang
02-23-2006, 10:01 PM
for a 4a school, they're not too bad j/k

eagles_victory
02-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by football4life
We have been waaaay up and down. It is hard not to be up and down in high school basketball the season is long and it really is a grind at time almost everyone is going to be up and down.

Cameron Crazy
02-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Wylie is good great post play and edwards is good..im not to fond of Keenum

pero chato
02-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
im not to fond of Keenum

I'm sure that just breaks his heart.

mrescape43
02-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Does Keenum play baseball?

RMAC
02-23-2006, 11:10 PM
Yep. We played them on Tueday night in the rain and wind and I was there. We got smoked; 12-1. That was W/O their b-ball guys. I saw they're ranked 8th in some pole, and from what I saw Tuesday night, they deserve it.

mrescape43
02-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Yep. We played them on Tueday night in the rain and wind and I was there. We got smoked; 12-1. That was W/O their b-ball guys. I saw they're ranked 8th in some pole, and from what I saw Tuesday night, they deserve it.

What position does he play?