PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION rsjmann

bearcat1
10-24-2001, 05:33 PM
Help me out?? WITH WHAT? I have been sick since last Thursday, I missed 2 days of work, and am just barely getting back to normal today. Therefore, I have not completed the Games of the Week page. I got one done over the weekend but just have not felt well enough to do the other 3. This is the first time I've been online in a week. I did however make my picks last weekend on all 10 games, on the weekly picks page, for this week---so I don't even know what the hell you are talking about.

eye of the tiger
10-24-2001, 06:23 PM
Welcome back Bearcat. Sorry you have been ill and hope you are feeling better. Dont over do it cause you will want to be well for the coming play-offs.

rsjmann
10-26-2001, 02:47 PM
I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE SICK. WAS IT POSTED SOMWHERE AND IF SO HOW COULD I HAVE FOUND IT. I ENJOY THE SITE AND BROWSE THROUGH IT EVERYDAY. I WAS NOT DOGGING YOU BUT JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE ONLY DOING ONE GAME WHEN THERE WERE TWO HUGE GAMES FOR SOLE POSSESSION OF VERY TOUGH DISTRICTS. ALSO HOW DO YOU PASTE SOMEONE ELSE'S MESSAGE ALONG WITH YOURS WHEN YOU POST A REPLY TO A MESSAGE?

PS: ARE YOU FEELING BETTER, IF NOT GET WELL SOON.

Jacket2000
10-26-2001, 02:57 PM
To reply with someone else's quote, click the piece of paper with the arrow on it.

rsjmann
10-26-2001, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Jacket2000:
To reply with someone else's quote, click the piece of paper with the arrow on it.

THANKS FOR THE INFO.

rsjmann
10-28-2001, 06:06 PM
THANKS BEARCAT FOR RECOGNIZING LAMESA. I NOMINATE THEM AS THE TEAM OF THE WEEK. WE HAVE ANOTHER TOUGH GAME THIS WEEK AGAINST DENVER CITY. WHEN DOES BALLINGER PLAY ABILENE WYLIE?

rsjmann
10-28-2001, 06:21 PM
HEY BEARCAT NEEDED TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN. JUST SAW THE TOP 25 FROM DAVE CAMPBELLS POLL ON THE WEBSITE. IS THIS NEW OR WILL IT CHANGE LATER THIS WEEK. JUST NEEDE TO KNOW IF I NEEDED TO GO AFTER OL ' DAVE ABOUT PUTTING GREENWOOD AT #13 AND LAMESA AT #21. DID LAGRANGE LOSE THIS WEEK OR WHAT HAPPENED.

bearcat1
10-28-2001, 07:22 PM
Dave Campbells preseason top25 is not updated, they put it out once for preseason. As far as La Grange, yes they lost to Bellville this week 31-7. Abilene Wylie plays Ballinger Nov.9 at Ballinger.
P.S. District pages, (schedules, etc), picks, regional outlook and team of the week should be updated Sun. night. Thx!
bc

Originally posted by rsjmann:
HEY BEARCAT NEEDED TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN. JUST SAW THE TOP 25 FROM DAVE CAMPBELLS POLL ON THE WEBSITE. IS THIS NEW OR WILL IT CHANGE LATER THIS WEEK. JUST NEEDE TO KNOW IF I NEEDED TO GO AFTER OL ' DAVE ABOUT PUTTING GREENWOOD AT #13 AND LAMESA AT #21. DID LAGRANGE LOSE THIS WEEK OR WHAT HAPPENED.

rsjmann
10-29-2001, 08:30 AM
i do agree with shallowater being a team of the week. i heard they played a great game. i expected lamesa to beat greenwood.