PDA

View Full Version : Lady Aggies beat Lady Horns to get half point in State Farm Lone Star Competition

Phil C
02-23-2006, 11:56 AM
The Lady Aggies won 79 to 67 and sweeped the Lady Horns both times this year which is as shocking as UT's win over the Lady Aggies in soccer. This brings the score in the competition at 6.5 for UT to 2.0 to A&M. UT needs 3.5 points to win it for the 2005-06 year while the Aggies need 8 points to win.

I think CHS was going to the game so I hope she can tell us of her advantures that she had going to this game. Also to any others that went we would like to know about your experiences.

CHS_CG
02-23-2006, 12:00 PM
nope sorry phil I am just goin to the mens hoops game against UT on the 1st...

GIG EM AGS!

Bulldog_12
02-23-2006, 12:04 PM
I was there. It was a good game by the Ags. There was only one point where they were in danger of losing the game, but that was only for a minute. The horns just kind of gave up in the last minute, they through the ball away two possesions in a row which led to easy layups for the Ags.

xlr8
02-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Noble Women of Reed.... Nah, just doesn't have the same ring, ya know? :-)

injuredinmelee
02-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Phil what has happened to the UT Ladies this season. I knew we were young but I thought Conradt would have them at least competetive. The way it looks now I doubt they will be invited to the ladies version of the dance.

GetRDoneStangs
02-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Phil what has happened to the UT Ladies this season. I knew we were young but I thought Conradt would have them at least competetive. The way it looks now I doubt they will be invited to the ladies version of the dance.

With a record of 13-12 (7-7) they may be lucky to make the Ladies NIT. They will need to finish with a strong Big 12 tourn.

:thinking: But, they would be a good draw for crowd wise...So they could get an invite despite record.

Phil C
02-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

It wasn't just that they were young inj but they have had lots of injuries this year. They had been so fortunate the past several years that I guess the law of averages caught up with them in one year. Tiffany was hurt much of the year and they lost two of their good freshmen. Just a bad luck year this year.

xlr8
02-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Yea, it had nothing to do with the fact that A&M is good, right?

AggieJohn
02-23-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by xlr8
Noble Women of Reed.... Nah, just doesn't have the same ring, ya know? :-) haha...

Phil C
02-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by xlr8
Yea, it had nothing to do with the fact that A&M is good, right?

You wrote it - not me! :D