PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park BB

hawkfan
02-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Does anybody know when and where IP Game against West will be?

injuredinmelee
02-22-2006, 12:02 PM
My boy Caleb Clubb will tear it up!!! If your reading this GO SID!!!

Intensity
02-22-2006, 01:52 PM
What happened?

GreenMonster
02-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
Does anybody know when and where IP Game against West will be?

Friday @ Saginaw Boswell HS. Not sure on the time.

injuredinmelee
02-22-2006, 02:35 PM
holy crap how in love is the IP staff with Saginaw?
Its like hawk Stadium South.

Z motion 10 out on 2
02-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
holy crap how in love is the IP staff with Saginaw?
Its like hawk Stadium South.

Love the avatar. With a 3 year old I have seen those eggs cooked a 100 times!

hawkfan
02-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Friday @ Saginaw Boswell HS. Not sure on the time.

Actually I just looked at the IP website and they say it is at
Justin NW on Friday

Macarthur
02-23-2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah, it's friday 7:30 at Justin NW.

GreenMonster
02-23-2006, 10:40 AM
That's correct, I had my wires crossed when I posted that. Sorry for the bad info. I'll do better next time. :(

injuredinmelee
02-23-2006, 11:01 AM
I had heard the Tyler was hurt. Is he back on the court?

Macarthur
02-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Yeah, he's playing now. He had a bad thigh bruse at the end of football season which resulted in a blod clot. It was very scary. He's good now and working his way back in.

Steer Fever
02-23-2006, 06:24 PM
He might as well stay off the court if he wants a chance to play at Tech. Wait he wont even be able to play at Tech he is a very overrated player. If you are 6'7'' 270 or whatever then yeah you will be good in High School but the next level is a different deal. He wont see any playing time at Tech.

NateDawg39
02-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
He might as well stay off the court if he wants a chance to play at Tech. Wait he wont even be able to play at Tech he is a very overrated player. If you are 6'7'' 270 or whatever then yeah you will be good in High School but the next level is a different deal. He wont see any playing time at Tech. Thats a broad statement to make about a high school player.

injuredinmelee
02-23-2006, 06:32 PM
He might as well stay off the court if he wants a chance to play at Tech. Wait he wont even be able to play at Tech he is a very overrated player. If you are 6'7'' 270 or whatever then yeah you will be good in High School but the next level is a different deal. He wont see any playing time at Tech.
dont be jealous because your 5'6" 120 stud. Tyler has great feet and good quickness. The Tech coaches will refine his skill. He def dominated against graham on the gridiron. Made the defensive play of the game getting his big paw on the QB for a sack.

injuredinmelee
02-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Thats a broad statement to make about a high school player.
the only thing that kid can judge would be goats at the young county stock show.

NateDawg39
02-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
dont be jealous because your 5'6" 120 stud. Tyler has great feet and good quickness. The Tech coaches will refine his skill. He def dominated against graham on the gridiron. Made the defensive play of the game getting his big paw on the QB for a sack. I think he is jealous...or scared of his mad skillz!!!! OOOOOOOOO :kiss:

injuredinmelee
02-23-2006, 07:04 PM
I am so waiting on mac and gms response to this one.

injuredinmelee
02-23-2006, 09:12 PM
ttt dont want this to escape the IP boys.

Cameron Crazy
02-23-2006, 09:17 PM
lol this is funny!!!!

Cameron Crazy
02-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Did Rushing fail or something cause isnt he like 20-21 years of age i mean man someone pllz send him to college looks 40 yrs old..

RMAC
02-23-2006, 11:15 PM
I watched us play IP 2 times this year. First game we were done by halftime, but the 2nd game they only won by 2. It was a big-time defensive battle, 39-37 if I remember correctly. They have a lot of good players that work well together. They all shoot very well and play balls to the wall defense. The only problem I have w/ them is #12. I believe he starts but he's one of most whiney players I've ever seen. I don't doubt that he's a good player if he's starting for the Hawks, but he walks around like he's 7 feet tall when I think he might be like 5'9" and tips about 150 on the scales.

injuredinmelee
02-24-2006, 05:07 PM
c'mon IP boys lets hear it. If yall could post the score for me through the night I would appreciate it.

Steer Fever
02-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Duggins will never smell the field at tech..anybody that is that big in high school will be good.

injuredinmelee
02-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Duggins will never smell the field at tech..anybody that is that big in high school will be good.

Huh? You just made a statement and contradicted yourself in the same sentence?

GreenMonster
02-24-2006, 07:29 PM

This has got to be the crackhead quote of the day. By the way, so what if he never sees the field at Tech, he got a $50,000 education for free. What do you have lined up?

VWG
02-24-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
This has got to be the crackhead quote of the day. By the way, so what if he never sees the field at Tech, he got a $50,000 education for free. What do you have lined up?

Amen brother. Just to get to be recruited DI is an honor.

Macarthur
02-24-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm going to resist the temptation to be drawn offsides on this one.

Tyler got plenty of accolades from folks that know a lot more about football than all of us has beens. He may not see the field at Tech.

But most importantly Purdue, Baylor, UTEP, TCU & Tech felt that he was legit enough to offer him a full scholarship. I'll take their opinion over some 15 year old dork on 3A Down Low. It figures you're from Graham.

Macarthur
02-24-2006, 09:59 PM
BTW, IP beat West 60-45.

injuredinmelee
02-25-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm going to resist the temptation to be drawn offsides on this one.

i was growing weary waiting for you guys.

Cameron Crazy
02-25-2006, 12:48 PM
You should have been..

GreenMonster
02-25-2006, 07:05 PM
RMAC, you need to get a big shovel and broom and start cleaning up all the Steer poop that is lying around this thread. Some of your Graham faithful have contracted diarrhea of the mouth. Never seen any of us IP boys running down any of the Graham kids and you never will. Why, because we have more CLASS than that. Until now we never even brought up the terrible incident where racial slurs were written all over the Hirschi girls basketball team's locker room on their visit to GHS last season.

Steer Fever
02-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Greenmonster first of all nobody ever hear what other teams in our district do to us. For example Vernon trashing our girls bus where they can't ride back home on it. Also I.P. Students bringing bags that resemble balls to the basketball game. Nobody hearrs about this stuff. They always try and find somthing wrong with Graham. I think because we have dominated the district in previous years. Not this year.

As for Duggins dont tell me he got a full ride to play for Tech b/c man he is big but he is not as good as he should be. The other tackle i think it is Windthorst is better than Duggins i think he just is undersized thats my op. Duggins probablywould have been better off going to a smaller school b/c he is up in the big time where their are guys his size that cna move.

DaHop72
02-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Greenmonster first of all nobody ever hear what other teams in our district do to us. For example Vernon trashing our girls bus where they can't ride back home on it. Also I.P. Students bringing bags that resemble balls to the basketball game. Nobody hearrs about this stuff. They always try and find somthing wrong with Graham. I think because we have dominated the district in previous years. Not this year.

As for Duggins dont tell me he got a full ride to play for Tech b/c man he is big but he is not as good as he should be. The other tackle i think it is Windthorst is better than Duggins i think he just is undersized thats my op. Duggins probablywould have been better off going to a smaller school b/c he is up in the big time where their are guys his size that cna move.
Dang, all we need now is for Whiskey Tough to join this little convo.:D

Macarthur
02-27-2006, 05:52 PM

Once again, Tech was not the only D1 school to offer. Are you telling me that guys that make their living recruiting football players do not know what they are talking about? Look, I've seen Duggins play a couple dozen times over the last 3 years. He is a legitimate D1 OL. You sir are an idiot.

As for the Graham thing, I went to high school over 15 years ago and when I was in school, Graham was always regarded as very poor in the area of sportsmanship. This is nothing new.