PDA

View Full Version : Knight School

Whsdogs
02-22-2006, 01:47 AM
I was layin in bed bout to take a short nap before work this morning and bob knights reality tv show about the walk ons came on so i watched some...i was shock to see one of my good friends on the show tryin for the walk on spot it was crazyyyyy....his name is Kody Brown and played for wylie and graduated in 2004 with me...yall should watch it...he is number 5 and kinda short like 5'9 or so but he made the first cuts so should be interesting!

injuredinmelee
02-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Kody can hoop. He has been running around witha bball in his hands since he was knee high to a grasshopper. His heighth is going to kill him in the end but I hope he makes a great run. I wish anotehr former Wylie Hoopster that is going to Tech would have tried out. Mark Kiger. That whiteboy can play.

GWOOD
02-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
I was layin in bed bout to take a short nap before work this morning and bob knights reality tv show about the walk ons came on so i watched some...i was shock to see one of my good friends on the show tryin for the walk on spot it was crazyyyyy....his name is Kody Brown and played for wylie and graduated in 2004 with me...yall should watch it...he is number 5 and kinda short like 5'9 or so but he made the first cuts so should be interesting!

Did they interview him one time? I remember a kid from Abilene on one of the interviews. I will look for him this Sunday.

I have never been able to get into Survivor or American Idol or any of the reality shows. But I loved Knight School.

The Lubbock paper said one of the kids who made the final 12, Dustin Richardson, is a pitcher for Tech and pitched six innings of no-hit ball in their game Monday (vs. D-II Eastern New Mexico).

STANG RED
02-22-2006, 11:45 AM
This will obviously bring alot of notoriety and attention to Texas Tech. Only time will tell, if it is good or bad. It'll all depend on Bobby Knights actions I guess. I hope it will be a good thing. It's a real neat idea, I think. At least it's somewhat original.

injuredinmelee
02-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Did they interview him one time? I remember a kid from Abilene on one of the interviews. I will look for him this Sunday.

I have never been able to get into Survivor or American Idol or any of the reality shows. But I loved Knight School.

The Lubbock paper said one of the kids who made the final 12, Dustin Richardson, is a pitcher for Tech and pitched six innings of no-hit ball in their game Monday (vs. D-II Eastern New Mexico).
they did. He did solo spots with the cam a couple of different times.

Whsdogs
02-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

yah thats when i first saw him was when he kinda introduced himself i was like holy cow lol...he is good though..i was watchin and it showed him strippin a guy who was goin to the hole lol..seen that move many a times

Adidas410s
02-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
yah thats when i first saw him was when he kinda introduced himself i was like holy cow lol...he is good though..i was watchin and it showed him strippin a guy who was goin to the hole lol..seen that move many a times

yeah I heard he was on the show...

gobblerfan02
02-22-2006, 02:41 PM
I got accepted to go to Tech, but didn't!!!!!:D

AggieJohn
02-22-2006, 02:51 PM
smart choice dude