PDA

View Full Version : Rice vs Cameron

rhs78
02-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Rice Raiders win 56-34 over Cameron this evening in Lockhart. Great game Raiders keep it going against Madisonville. Good Luck

CheerMom
02-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Actually it was 58-34. The Raiders played a great game from start to finish. Lets keep it rolling. Any word on where the next game will be??

Go Raiders!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

chugbug
02-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Yes , Friday @7:30 at Magnolia h.s. against Madisonville:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Johnny Utah
02-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Wow!!! Going to be a force in 2a!!!

raider4life
02-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I saw two awsome things at the game last night. one, we finally beat cameron in a playoff game this year! and i dunno if i should bring this up, but it was truely one of the single best things i've seen at a basketball game. the cameron coach pulled all five of his starters at the same time and yelled at them for almost 2 minutes straight while we scored i think 21 points in 2 minutes while cameron didn't score at all. this was the 2nd best game we played this year, and im sure there will be a new best game in the real near future. and if you guys don't think we're comin, you better think twice! :D

Bull's-eye
02-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Good luck Raiders!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

venomous tat2
02-23-2006, 10:29 AM
Look for a Rice & Hempstead round 3 next week it could happen.:clap: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

rhs78
02-23-2006, 03:02 PM
That was a great game played by the Raiders esp on defense, The Cameron coach did have his temper tantrum on the bench, and it was the first time i've seen all five starters pulled at once, it got there attention but the team was then down by an awful lot at that point. Good luck Raiders, Bobcats,and Rattlers. Way to Go and keep it going for D-20, Lets have a second round sweep.

JettJenkins04
02-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Thats great which players are doing real well and how are the girls doing?

CheerMom
02-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JettJenkins04
Thats great which players are doing real well and how are the girls doing?

All the guys are doing great....Taylor, Marques, Brian, Lil Rob, Quentin....as for the girls they gave it heck but lost in the first round of the playoffs to Cameron.

raider4life
02-23-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
All the guys are doing great....Taylor, Marques, Brian, Lil Rob, Quentin....as for the girls they gave it heck but lost in the first round of the playoffs to Cameron.

not to mention the great defensive squad off the bench. derrick, curtis, paul, and anthony have really stepped it up! we can go really deep as long as we can hit our free-throws. go get em! and school should be let out early tomorrow...magnolia is quite a drive :(

CheerMom
02-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by raider4life
not to mention the great defensive squad off the bench. derrick, curtis, paul, and anthony have really stepped it up! we can go really deep as long as we can hit our free-throws. go get em! and school should be let out early tomorrow...magnolia is quite a drive :(

You are right all the guys are doing a great job. And really, Magnolia is not that far, but good try on getting out early!! :D