PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater 21, Abilene Wylie 7

vet93
09-26-2003, 11:46 PM
Hopefully some of the posters from Sweetwater and Wylie can give us an update.

wildstangs
09-27-2003, 12:04 AM
Turnovers hurt Wylie big time once again. Sweetwater led 21-0 going into the fourth. Wylie scored with around 8 minutes left and threatened to score again a few times. Their QB is young, but seems to be getting better. He will definitely be a great player one day. Fellow 3Adownlow poster Jason Reynolds had a fumble recovery for the Bulldogs. Sweetwaters QB left the game with a knee injury. I saw him walking around on it later, so hopefully he will be ok.

1 ranger fan
09-27-2003, 12:20 AM
Congrats Sweetwater. Sounds like a good one.

Ranger Mom 70
09-27-2003, 12:29 AM
Congratulations Sweetwater !! GO 3A Football !!!

Ranger Mom
09-27-2003, 12:40 AM
YIPPEE!!!!

Way to go Sweetwater!!

Wbulldogs
09-27-2003, 01:11 AM
thanx wildstangs...sweetwater was one heck of a team and im glad we played them...i wouldnt wanna play ne one else the last game before district...just wish we coulda came out on top, turnovers really killed us again... but good luck in the season and may God be with you all

Knightmoon
09-27-2003, 09:32 AM
It was really a much better game than the score shows.#3, you played your heart out- I was impressed. The Bulldogs had too many mistakes against a really good Sweetwater team. I know there were at least 5 turnovers - 2 interceptions, and 3 fumbles that were like a dagger. There was one personal foul penalty on Wylie on a drive where Wylie had Sweetwater stopped on third down, that kept the drive alive and Sweetwater drove down and scored. Could have, should have, would have..Its the game of football, and those things just happen sometimes. Good game, I really enjoyed it. Does anyone have an update on Sweetwater's QB? He is a dandy, hope he is ok.

Knightmoon
09-27-2003, 09:37 AM
Jason Reynolds also made a huge touchdown saving tackle. Jason, you played a great game overall. Your team will be fine going into district play. Good luck.

baddude
09-27-2003, 09:48 AM
thanx a lot for the game wylie. yall r a good team and yal should own your district. appreciate the sportmanship. good game

Wbulldogs
09-27-2003, 09:59 AM
Knightmoon:
Jason Reynolds also made a huge touchdown saving tackle. Jason, you played a great game overall. Your team will be fine going into district play. Good luck.thanx alot knightmoon

Wbulldogs
09-27-2003, 10:04 AM
yah we just had way to many costly turnover and penalties that killed us...has ne one heard about reid bishop..is he ok?? i saw him after the game walking around with ice on his knee

Stangster
09-27-2003, 05:25 PM
Great game. A well fought contest. The Bulldogs definitely struggled with turn overs. The Mustangs secondary seems to be much improved. Mychal Carillo's little brother came up from JV for this game. I expect to see alot more from him in district. Congratulations Mustangs.

mustang04
09-29-2003, 02:23 PM
good game jason....yall have a good team, and i hope to hear of yall doing extemely good in district, reid's ok, just hurt his knee a little, but thats why im glad that we have open week, so now everybody has 2 weeks to recover, hows yalls linebacker, #20 i believe, heard he broke his arm and i saw it on film, hope hes ok, thanx for the great game man, sry i didnt get to talk to ya after the game, good luck in district