PDA

View Full Version : Florida man kills roommate over toilet paper

TexasHSFootball
02-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Fla. Man Kills Roommate Over Toilet Paper

Tue Feb 21, 6:18 AM ET

A man accused of fatally beating his roommate with a sledgehammer and a claw hammer because there was no toilet paper in their home has been arrested.

Franklin Paul Crow, 56, was charged Monday with homicide in the death of Kenneth Matthews, 58, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

Capt. Thomas Bibb said Crow initially denied his involvement, but confessed during questioning.

Crow told investigators that the men were fighting about the toilet paper over the weekend when Matthews pulled out a rifle. Crow said he then began beating Matthews with the sledgehammer and claw hammer, according to an affidavit.

Matthews was beaten so badly he had to be identified through his fingerprints, detectives said.

Crow was being held at the Marion County jail without bond. It was not immediately known whether he had an attorney.

mrescape43
02-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Maybe he took the John Wayne toilet paper thing too seriously. Rough and tough and don't take crap off nobody! :D :D

BTEXDAD
02-22-2006, 09:49 AM
He wasn't able to kill the guy with just a sledge hammer? He had to use a claw hammer also? Or did he have one in each hand? Maybe it was only a 3 lb sledge and not an 8 or even 16 lb? some unanswered questions.

Two morals to the story.
1) If you use the last of the toilet paper, get some more.
2) Don't bring a gun to a hammer fight.

LH Panther Mom
02-23-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Two morals to the story.
1) If you use the last of the toilet paper, get some more.
2) Don't bring a gun to a hammer fight.
Here's a third one....
3) The roll goes OVER, not under. :D

DaHop72
02-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Here's a third one....
3) The roll goes OVER, not under. :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bulldogbark
02-23-2006, 09:15 AM
I know in our bathroom we keep a claw hammer and a sledge hammer on the wall above the toilet paper roll just in case. We havent finnished the gun rack over the toilet yet though.:)

CHS_CG
02-23-2006, 09:22 AM
its just all kinda gay to me.. why would you be stupid enough to do that, and if its a condition you have.. either take ur damn meds or get urself checked into the hospital

DaHop72
02-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
its just all kinda gay to me.. why would you be stupid enough to do that, and if its a condition you have.. either take ur damn meds or get urself checked into the hospital
But how do you really feel T??????:D :D

CHS_CG
02-23-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But how do you really feel T??????:D :D

Like I stayed up WAY to late last night

DaHop72
02-23-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Like I stayed up WAY to late last night A little cranky then? Gonna be throwing big rocks at people today.:D :D

SWMustang
02-23-2006, 09:39 AM
I hope when I'm in my 50's I don't need a roommate.

CHS_CG
02-23-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
A little cranky then? Gonna be throwing big rocks at people today.:D :D

ME?? never

:devil: :kiss: :evillaugh

44INAROW
02-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I hope when I'm in my 50's I don't need a roommate.

ROFL

STANG RED
02-23-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Here's a third one....
3) The roll goes OVER, not under. :D

Could you please call my wife and tell her that? I've been tryin to tell her that for years, but to no avail. Perhaps I'm just not being persuasive enough. Anybody got a hammer or two I can borrow?
On the rare occasion that I actually refill the TP, it gets done right. If she would just learn to do it right, I would never have to do it again.:D :p