PDA

View Full Version : Brady Bulldogs

barney rubble
02-21-2006, 12:19 PM
What is going on in Brady? Who will get this job? Will they hire from within or go outside? Odd situation, first playoff win in 43 years, followed by 0-10 season. What went wrong in Brady?

j_dog
02-21-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by barney rubble
What is going on in Brady? Who will get this job? Will they hire from within or go outside? Odd situation, first playoff win in 43 years, followed by 0-10 season. What went wrong in Brady?
Scott Appleton graduated. :(

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2006, 03:01 PM
The thing I noticed most this past football season was the lack of depth on all high school teams...only a small handful of subs on each team.

barney rubble
02-22-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The thing I noticed most this past football season was the lack of depth on all high school teams...only a small handful of subs on each team.

Did they have a freshman, jv and a varsity or only jv and varsity. If they only had jv and varsity, then I would say that low number is a concern. However, if they fielded 3 teams in high school, then they are probably okay when they drop to AA.

LH Panther Mom
02-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by barney rubble
Did they have a freshman, jv and a varsity or only jv and varsity. If they only had jv and varsity, then I would say that low number is a concern. However, if they fielded 3 teams in high school, then they are probably okay when they drop to AA.
They did field 3 teams. I think I confused myself earlier. I didn't actually see the number on JV....it was 8th grade instead. Freshman team only had 14 total, if I remember correct and varsity I think had 20 or 21. Salado has roughly the same enrollment and had considerably larger numbers. Hopefully they will rebound and do well.