PDA

View Full Version : Okay, who wants Facts??????

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 09:43 AM
i am ready b/c i finally have some time on my hands from my hectic schedule, come on gentleman what do you all want me to give your imaginative minds,
i am ready to spew the facts that everyone says i never give.

forever and always your buddy
the chief
so until next time...................

sinton66
02-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Try using them IN your posts.

espn1
02-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
i am ready b/c i finally have some time on my hands from my hectic schedule, come on gentleman what do you all want me to give your imaginative minds,
i am ready to spew the facts that everyone says i never give.

forever and always your buddy
the chief
so until next time...................
stupid
adj

1. Having or showing a lack of common sense, comprehension, perception, etc
Example: a stupid mistake
Example: You stupid boy!
Thesaurus: idiotic, simple, witless, inane, daft, doltish, moronic, asinine, imbecilic, vacuous, vapid.

2. Slow to understand; dull-witted.
Example: I've always been stupid where maths is concerned

3. Stunned or dazed, eg through amazement, lack of sleep, drugs, etc.
Example: The news just knocked me stupid

4. colloq
Silly; trivial; unimportant; ridiculous; boring
Example: What are you wearing those stupid orange leggings for?

noun

1. colloq
A stupid person.

Derivative: stupidly
adverb

Derivative: stupidness
noun

Etymology: 16c: from Latin stupidus senseless, from stupere to be stunned.

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 10:43 AM
okay brother espn1, what exactly does that mean, i can't comprehend what that says, my thought process isn't that great,
until next time.......................

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Ok, chief the time is 9:52. Without an internet seach, who won the state title in the 110 hurdles in class 3 in 1972.

Maroon87
02-21-2006, 10:54 AM
okay brother espn1, what exactly does that mean, i can't comprehend what that says, my thought process isn't that great,
until next time.......................

Now THAT is a fact!:p :D

Bullaholic
02-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Chief, if you didn't talk so much like "Yoda", I could understand you better. Just a request.

NateDawg39
02-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Chief, if you didn't talk so much like "Yoda", I could understand you better. Just a request. I think no talking would be sufficient

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:02 AM
chief, now 10:02 and the Jeopardy song playing in the background.

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
chief, now 10:02 and the Jeporady song playing in the background.

Well heck, I could have found it out in 10 minutes!:cool:

NateDawg39
02-21-2006, 11:04 AM
I already found it...but will not tell.:)

STANG RED
my thought process isn't that great,

One of the biggest all time understatements I have ever read!

HighSchool Fan
here's one chief, which college football team had a QB that is a convicted rapist??

lepfan
02-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Ok, chief the time is 9:52. Without an internet seach, who won the state title in the 110 hurdles in class 3 in 1972. I am not stupid by any means...AND I would have to do an internet search for that!

mrescape43
02-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
here's one chief, which college football team had a QB that is a convicted rapist??

I am pretty sure that I know this one.

lepfan
here's one chief, which college football team had a QB that is a convicted rapist?? Was the conviction while he was a QB or after he left the team....BIG DIFFERENCE BUBBA!

Bullaholic

Man, a lot of players are "rappers", HSF, but I didn't know it was a crime. :D

HighSchool Fan
02-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Was the conviction while he was a QB or after he left the team....BIG DIFFERENCE BUBBA!

i guess since it was in the 0U dorms, it's not that big of a difference.

Chief Ohera
hey i don't go back that far i wasn't born back then but close to it, gentleman don't test me on my track knowledge or anything else, i may not reply soon but as always i will be back later in the day, so watch out b/c the CHIEF will be back with vengence.
forever and always your buddy the
the CHIEF of STATS.
until next time.........
BOOMER SOONER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DaHop72
I am not stupid by any means...AND I would have to do an internet search for that! Ah, but lepfan, chief has said he knows track and field by memory because it is one of only two true sports. Thus the internet reference. If I had not been there I wouldn't know either. It's called put up or shut up.

mrescape43
02-21-2006, 11:11 AM
hey i don't go back that far i wasn't born back then but close to it, gentleman don't test me on my track knowledge or anything else, i may not reply soon but as always i will be back later in the day, so watch out b/c the CHIEF will be back with vengence.
the CHIEF of STATS.
until next time.........
BOOMER SOONER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am thinking it was during the latter part of the Switzer years so if you attended games during this time I would think you were born!

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:12 AM
the CHIEF of STATS.
until next time.........
BOOMER SOONER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, chief I just did test you on your track knowledge and you made a big old fat F.

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I already found it...but will not tell.:) Nate, in your search one medal or two????

lepfan
02-21-2006, 11:13 AM
i guess since it was in the 0U dorms, it's not that big of a difference. Listen JA...that was a legit question...I did not need the sarcastic answer....

DaHop...got it...I forgot about that comment...I thought it was just a random question. I totally understand the PU or SU method. :)

44INAROW
02-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Ok, chief the time is 9:52. Without an internet seach, who won the state title in the 110 hurdles in class 3 in 1972.

I was there.. I was there :)

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Listen JA...that was a legit question...I did not need the sarcastic answer....

DaHop...got it...I forgot about that comment...I thought it was just a random question. I totally understand the PU or SU method. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Heard anymore when you might be coming back to the great state. We need more like you here.

NateDawg39
02-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Nate, in your search one medal or two???? Ummm...Ummm......:( (sweating profusely)...I forgot!!!! Um....2.....no 1......or wait a second you just want me to tell you because YOU DONT know!!!!Ha I caught you in the act;)

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I was there.. I was there :) So, 44 do you know the answer and was it the only one???

44INAROW
02-21-2006, 11:18 AM
So, 44 do you know the answer and was it the only one???

pleading the 5th lol.. but I do know who was the Mile Run. :D

3afan
02-21-2006, 11:19 AM
man - very harsh crowd today ..............

chief - an example of the "backup data" people are looking for is in your responses about how Iowa Park has not done anything and they are no match for Graham, etc. in other sports (I'm paraphrasing here) ... so you might want to produce some evidence of why you think that

oh, and chief - don't be suckered into posting something you really don't want to say !!! :p

lepfan
02-21-2006, 11:19 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Heard anymore when you might be coming back to the great state. We need more like you here. Wellll, my husband tells me he should hear something late Feb or early March....it is getting close....:D :D :D

HighSchool Fan
02-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Listen JA...that was a legit question...I did not need the sarcastic answer....

didn't take it as a question. didn't mean it to be sarcatic either. but i do like he JA part of it, that's funny

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Ummm...Ummm......:( (sweating profusely)...I forgot!!!! Um....2.....no 1......or wait a second you just want me to tell you because YOU DONT know!!!!Ha I caught you in the act;) Oh no, I'm not caught in the act NateDawg. Unlike the chief, I do know my facts when I pop off. How about we stick with your first answer of 2, but I wonder what the second one was in??:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I am pretty sure that I know this one. Ex high school principal, is that who you were thinking about???

lepfan
02-21-2006, 11:31 AM
didn't take it as a question. didn't mean it to be sarcatic either. but i do like he JA part of it, that's funny Well at least we have that settled. ;)

mrescape43
02-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Ex high school principal, is that who you were thinking about???

No I was referring to the question about which college football team had a QB that was a convicted rapist.
I guess I don't know about the principal you are referring to. Fill me in.

JasperDog94
02-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Ok Chief, here's an easy one:

What college QB lead the nation in passing efficiency last year?

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Ok, to all that surfed and found the answer, please enlighten the chief as to the ease of such an answer.

zeus63
02-21-2006, 12:13 PM
I got a real fact question for you.

How many Chief Ohera's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer will follow shortly after lunch (Gotta give the chief time to search the web for the answer you know)

3afan
02-21-2006, 12:20 PM
you guys missed the point of this thread ........... :rolleyes:

sinton66
02-21-2006, 12:38 PM
so fill us in.

3afan
02-21-2006, 12:53 PM
well, IMO of course, the problem folks have with the chief is his statements that are never backed up by facts or stats ... simply posing questions for him to answer is not doing any good in getting those facts to back up what he has posted

but thats just my opinion :cool: :thumbsup:

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 01:08 PM
"do not test me on the sport of track and field"

Direct quote from the chief.

lepfan
02-21-2006, 01:19 PM
What is sad is I just had a "coming to Jesus" meeting with my 5th graders....AND....it was over something just like this....Do we ever really grow up or do our issues with others just go to the next level?

I agree 3afan

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:23 PM
i think its just funny when chief posts idiotic comments WHICH IS OK!!! cuz there are SEVERAL posters who do the same, but whenever he gripes at me and whines about be "bashing" his opinion.......c'mon lets get serious, he is def. one who cannot take the heat that he trys to dish out

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 01:26 PM
okay fellow, first of all i will not answer any questions concerning UT and their athletics, i don't like them so i won't answer to any of their questions,
as far as the district that IP, VERNON, and Graham is in i do have some interesting data,
ip has done nothing i resemblance that compares the the athletic programs of vernon and graham, this two schools have dominated that district since the year 2000, specifically graham,
so vernon has done very well, made the state semi's in 04 in football, and made it deep into the hoops playoffs b/4 being bounced by graham, they always have a solid tennis program and their track and baseball programs have been better than IP's
graham, not this is a different approach,
in 04' they won the regional championship in track made the regional finals in both baseball and basketball, they won district like 5 or 6 times in a roll, never once losing to the likes of IP or Vernon in a span of like 3 to 4 years during their rein, they made the basketball state finals last year, and i could go on,

so please somebody tell me what IP has done that compares to these two programs, not much i can promise all of you that, graham in particular has dominated that district for a while now,
both graham and vernon have had an off year this year and maybe last year.
but someone please tell me what IP has DONE to beat their succuss,

so brothers,
until next time...........
BOOMER SOONER.

HighSchool Fan
02-21-2006, 01:27 PM
did graham make the playoff's this year?? did iowa park make the playoffs this year??

AP Panther Fan
02-21-2006, 01:29 PM
What is sad is I just had a "coming to Jesus" meeting with my 5th graders....AND....it was over something just like this....Do we ever really grow up or do our issues with others just go to the next level?

I agree 3afan

Some grow up and some don't. The successful ones usually make an effort and at least try to behave responsibly. On here, it's not so much what you know, it's how you treat others.

I also remember the days when AJ was ridiculed by many. I think he learned from his mistakes and set himself on the right path, but that's JMHO.;)

JasperDog94
02-21-2006, 01:30 PM
AJ definitely mellowed out over the years.

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:30 PM
okay fellow, first of all i will not answer any questions concerning UT and their athletics, i don't like them so i won't answer to any of their questions,
as far as the district that IP, VERNON, and Graham is in i do have some interesting data,
ip has done nothing i resemblance that compares the the athletic programs of vernon and graham, this two schools have dominated that district since the year 2000, specifically graham,
so vernon has done very well, made the state semi's in 04 in football, and made it deep into the hoops playoffs b/4 being bounced by graham, they always have a solid tennis program and their track and baseball programs have been better than IP's
graham, not this is a different approach,
in 04' they won the regional championship in track made the regional finals in both baseball and basketball, they won district like 5 or 6 times in a roll, never once losing to the likes of IP or Vernon in a span of like 3 to 4 years during their rein, they made the basketball state finals last year, and i could go on,

so please somebody tell me what IP has done that compares to these two programs, not much i can promise all of you that, graham in particular has dominated that district for a while now,
both graham and vernon have had an off year this year and maybe last year.
but someone please tell me what IP has DONE to beat their succuss,

so brothers,
until next time...........
BOOMER SOONER.

so why do u dawg on sweetwater, im curious...pretty sure we have a pretty successful athletic program:thinking:

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:32 PM
WHO THE HELL IS AJ !!!!!!?????????

JasperDog94
02-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Aggie John....formerly explayer2001

sinton66
02-21-2006, 01:34 PM

This is indeed a strange statement coming from someone who often posts from IP addy's registered to UT Arlington. If you hate UT that much, why would you choose a school in the UT system?

How's THAT for facts?

JasperDog94
02-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
This is indeed a strange statement coming from someone who often posts from IP addy's registered to UT Arlington. If you hate UT that much, why would you choose a school in the UT system?

How's THAT for facts? :doh: :doh: :doh:

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 01:36 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was the conviction while he was a QB or after he left the team....BIG DIFFERENCE BUBBA!

I agree 3afan
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Aggie John....formerly explayer2001

:doh: :doh: :doh: i cannot believe i couldnt think of a name that had AJ as the initials.... yeah i used to HATE him, now i like him, he's da MAN!!

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:37 PM

How's THAT for facts?
and THAT ladies and gentlemen is why i LOVE this guy...lets give him a round of applause:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
02-21-2006, 01:40 PM

How's THAT for facts?

66', if you go and chase our entertainment off, you're going to have to take his place in the "barrell".:D

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:40 PM
66', if you go and chase our entertainment off, you're going to have to take his place in the "barrell".:D

hahahaha:clap: :clap:

i can be VERY entertaining:devil:

injuredinmelee
02-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Cheif which University spent the most time in the top ten of the follwing polls:

AP
UPI
FBI?

3afan
02-21-2006, 01:43 PM

How's THAT for facts?

not sure thats a fair correlation ....

are kids attending Prarie View A&M Aggie fans since PV is in the aTm syatem? or Tarleton since its in the aTm system? :thinking:

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
not sure thats a fair correlation ....

are kids attending Prarie View A&M Aggie fans since PV is in the aTm syatem? or Tarleton since its in the aTm stayem? :thinking:
mayeb not..but they damn well should be! hahaha jk

sinton66
02-21-2006, 01:59 PM

Damn, you talk like an ex sailor.:D

Bulldog_12
02-21-2006, 02:31 PM

How's THAT for facts?

http://norbizness.com/archives/pwn3d.jpg

mustang04
02-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Damn, you talk like an ex sailor.:D

if ye plunder off the scallywag, ye will find yourself in his boots in ye barrel hahah ...oh, and GARRR

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 03:32 PM
maybe i choose ut-arlington b/c i came to run track for the university, i don't have to like UT just b/c i am in their school system.......
so brothers until next time..............
your buddy the chief'

mustang04
02-21-2006, 03:43 PM
maybe i choose ut-arlington b/c i came to run track for the university, i don't have to like UT just b/c i am in their school system.......
your buddy the chief'

great...we are both in the UT system...guess im gonna have to leave this school

sinton66
02-21-2006, 04:29 PM
your buddy the chief'

I think you often talk out of both sides of your mouth at the same time, and definitely before you put your mind in gear.

injuredinmelee
02-21-2006, 04:35 PM
your buddy the chief'
Are you a Merkelite? Are your initials A.S?

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 08:26 PM
okay who wants some more facts i am ready and done with work, i am ready to diss out some mad facts, who's going to test me,
until next time.;...........

BOOMER SOONER

big daddy russ
02-21-2006, 09:15 PM
okay who wants some more facts i am ready and done with work, i am ready to diss out some mad facts, who's going to test me,

BOOMER SOONER
Why do hot dogs come in packages of eight but hot dog buns come in packages of six?

lostaussie
02-21-2006, 09:17 PM

BOOMER SOONER the fact is you go to ut ...............@ arlington. busted. and to me thats absolutely hilarious. i may read your posts again, because they are in my way....................but i will never believe anything else you say.

lostaussie
02-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Why do hot dogs come in packages of eight but hot dog buns come in packages of six? so idiots like me will buy 2 packages of buns:D

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Why do hot dogs come in packages of eight but hot dog buns come in packages of six?

Where do you shop?? My weiners come in packages of 10 and the buns come in packages of 8!!

lostaussie
02-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Where do you shop?? My weiners come in packages of 10 and the buns come in packages of 8!! come to think of it, i must shop at the same place as you:D. but i still buy 2 packages of buns.

lostaussie
02-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My weiners come in packages of 10 btw, i'm laughing real hard.............

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
come to think of it, i must shop at the same place as you:D. but i still buy 2 packages of buns.

I simply give the 2 extra weiners to the dogs.....is it any wonder they love me so much??:D

Don't tell Vet93 that though, he will probably fuss at me!!:eek:

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
btw, i'm laughing real hard.............

:eek: :eek: :eek:

sinton66
02-21-2006, 09:42 PM
RM, you should NEVER discuss weiners with guys, You know their minds go straight to the gutter.:D

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 09:47 PM
RM, you should NEVER discuss weiners with guys, You know their minds go straight to the gutter.:D

Yeah, I am slipping tonight, you would think after raising 4 boys, I would KNOW better!!:p