PDA

View Full Version : District303aPastPlayer

mustang04
02-21-2006, 12:04 AM
my chat isnt working....:(

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 12:07 AM
its all good... i quit the chat too... its to cliche now... sorta like being punk... its too mainstream... we go AIM now :)
boynextdoor210

MHSvarsity2007
02-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
its all good... i quit the chat too... its to cliche now... sorta like being punk... its too mainstream... we go AIM now :)
boynextdoor210

nobody wants to talk to you.

im kadding...simply kadding. :D

AggieJohn
02-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
nobody wants to talk to you.

im kadding...simply kadding. :D i feel like that thing in your sig is going to jump out at me

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 09:48 AM
good luck my brother,,,,,,,,,
and by the way... your sense of humor just amazes me,
your buddy the chief
until next time................
o and by the way, are you a bandwagon hopper, hopping all over the ZAGS backs, just because they have been successful the last few years, or do you have a legiamate reason for liking them "location"
just wondering b/c there are a lot of band wagon jumpers on this forum

STANG RED
02-21-2006, 10:06 AM
A Houston boy "boomer sooner" calling other people "band wagon jumpers". Another typical Chief post!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera

do you have a legiamate reason for liking them "location"
just wondering b/c there are a lot of band wagon jumpers on this forum :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

the people who know anything about me know that since before Dan Dickau was there i have been a Gonzaga fan, but whatever about the cheif. .

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 10:47 AM
hey you spelt my name wrong, it CHIEF, not cheif, get it right buddy, also how long have you been a ZAG fan just wondering why someone down south would follow a school from washington, and by the way what is your thoughts on ronny turief, strong man wouldn't you say, they have a good squad this time but i think they were stronger a couple of years back, i believe it was morrison's freshman year
so brothers until next time.............

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 10:50 AM
hey you spelt my name wrong, it CHIEF, not cheif, get it right buddy, also how long have you been a ZAG fan just wondering why someone down south would follow a school from washington, and by the way what is your thoughts on ronny turief, strong man wouldn't you say, they have a good squad this time but i think they were stronger a couple of years back, i believe it was morrison's freshman year
And the proper spelling for you chief is spelled, not spelt.:thumbsup:

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 10:59 AM

they were stronger back then with blake stepp leading the way. Morrison was just a freshman and Stepp was averaging some rediculous number... and i follow them because i can. why would someone in houston want to follow OU?

STANG RED
02-21-2006, 10:59 AM
And the proper spelling for you chief is spelled, not spelt.:thumbsup:

Careful DaHop! Your bucking for one of those terrible PMs, the Chief is so famous for. Arent you scared?

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Careful DaHop! Your bucking for one of those terrible PMs, the Chief is so famous for. Arent you scared? I'm an old man, not a young immature kid like you so I guess I am flying under the radar. Although I did get a warning from him in an open forum.

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 11:07 AM
i have some very strong OU ties if that's what you want, had some family members go there and had an uncle that started on the D-line under barry switzer, and i attended some of the games and was able and lucky enough to be on the sidelines for some of the games, and let me tell you from first hand experince that the passion from the players was unbelieveable, never seen anything like it before, tradition for them is the key to excellence, it's something you have to experience to believe, and i sure it is the same way for UT
yes the ZAGS were very good back in morrison's freshman year,
until next time........................

STANG RED
02-21-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm an old man, not a young immature kid like you so I guess I am flying under the radar. Although I did get a warning from him in an open forum.

HA HA. Yeah, those just tend to throw gasoline on the fire dont they. Maybe he will learn someday. But I doubt it!

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:16 PM
so chief... i LOVE greenbay...does that make me a bandwagon jumper?????

MHSvarsity2007
02-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i feel like that thing in your sig is going to jump out at me

hehe it's just an emu :D