PDA

View Full Version : Chief Ohera

mustang04
02-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Peep Squeak!!!!

Whsdogs
02-20-2006, 11:23 PM
lol bad reggie bad reggie...whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when the chief comes for you! hahahaha :clap:

mustang04
02-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
lol bad reggie bad reggie...whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when the chief comes for you! hahahaha :clap:
hahahaha

Chief Ohera
02-20-2006, 11:34 PM
brother you have it my last nerve, i am going to the moderators and hopefully they will kick you off,
please i am saying this in a nice way, don't talk to me again and don't call me out, i am asking you too leave me alone and don't say another word to me.
all i want to do is voice my opinions and not get into this childish trash talking game of yours,

so all my brothers that support me,

forever and always your buddy the CHIEF of??????

so until next time..........................

mustang04
02-20-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
brother you have it my last nerve, i am going to the moderators and hopefully they will kick you off,
please i am saying this in a nice way, don't talk to me again and don't call me out, i am asking you too leave me alone and don't say another word to me.
all i want to do is voice my opinions and not get into this childish trash talking game of yours,

hmmmmm......found a nerve!!

Whsdogs
02-20-2006, 11:37 PM
haha i got your back dawg lol

District303aPastPlayer
02-20-2006, 11:38 PM

1st of all... all you do is trash talk...
2nd. . . no one likes you :)

Whsdogs
02-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

seriously...this guy here knows his stuff!:clap:

mustang04
02-20-2006, 11:39 PM

oh...u should see the pm's i have received from him...i cannot display them on open forum (like i KNOW he's trying to get me to do) but they are not very nice....

District303aPastPlayer
02-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
oh...u should see the pm's i have received from him...i cannot display them on open forum (like i KNOW he's trying to get me to do) but they are not very nice....

i have a big brown... that he can kiss :)

Whsdogs
02-20-2006, 11:40 PM

why so mean chief???

District303aPastPlayer
02-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
why so mean chief???

because he cant come up with facts

mustang04
02-20-2006, 11:48 PM
because he cant come up with facts
HE NEVER CAN!!!

by the way, how are D303aPP??

District303aPastPlayer
02-20-2006, 11:49 PM
im good... check one of my 2 spaces on myspizzace on the other thread :)

mustang04
02-20-2006, 11:52 PM
im good... check one of my 2 spaces on myspizzace on the other thread :)

huh whatttuh?

District303aPastPlayer
02-20-2006, 11:56 PM
huh whatttuh?

nevermind, but go to the chat room

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 12:10 AM

You are gonna have to show the moderators what he has done to be "kicked off". I have gone back over several pages of threads and haven't found where he broke any rules yet.

We don't ban posters simply because they "get on your last nerve", if that was the case, there would be some days that there would only be 4 or 5 of us here!!

mustang04
02-21-2006, 12:14 AM
case closed

GLOVE DIDNT FIT!!!:D

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You are gonna have to show the moderators what he has done to be "kicked off". I have gone back over several pages of threads and haven't found where he broke any rules yet.

We don't ban posters simply because they "get on your last nerve", if that was the case, there would be some days that there would only be 4 or 5 of us here!!

just some days?

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 12:20 AM
just some days?

It depends on what time of the month it is!!:D :kiss:

MHSvarsity2007
02-21-2006, 12:23 AM

haha niiiiice :clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 12:24 AM

touche...

lepfan
02-21-2006, 12:39 AM
2nd. . . no one likes you :) Just remember when AJ was a new one here...no one...and I mean no one liked him...he finally gained a little respect....SOOOOO...if it can happen with AJ it can happen with anyone....right AJ :)

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Just remember when AJ was a new one here...no one...and I mean no one liked him...he finally gained a little respect....SOOOOO...if it can happen with AJ it can happen with anyone....right AJ :)

i really dont remember him being that bad

lepfan
02-21-2006, 12:53 AM
i really dont remember him being that bad I DO!!!! in fact worse (just ask YaYa)

Chief is just passionate about our team. :)

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 12:58 AM
I DO!!!! in fact worse (just ask YaYa)

i guess okies stick together...

but cheese woman, look at the stuff he says...

lepfan
02-21-2006, 01:31 AM
i guess okies stick together...

but cheese woman, look at the stuff he says... I know, I know...but I am going to tell you like I tell my kids at school...**a reaction gets another action** AJ used to irrritate the POOH out of me...but now he doesn't...give it time...NOW I don't think you two will ever take warm showers, but you can agree to disagree...because we are just giving our opinions about things...it is just his way tends to rub many wrong...if you met him in person and did not know who he was--chances are you would could tolerate him. :)

And yes...Okies do tend to stick together...(to a point)...we are few and far between here :) ;)

oh ---DON'T CALL ME WOMAN! (queen is just fine ;) )

I like your quote! :) Look at it closer(like Patch Adams--beyond the hand) and you will see what I am telling you.....

If you cry because the sun is gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars

BreckTxLonghorn
02-21-2006, 01:45 AM
I know, I know...but I am going to tell you like I tell my kids at school...**a reaction gets another action** AJ used to irrritate the POOH out of me...but now he doesn't...give it time...NOW I don't think you two will ever take warm showers, but you can agree to disagree...because we are just giving our opinions about things...it is just his way tends to rub many wrong...if you met him in person and did not know who he was--chances are you would could tolerate him. :)

And yes...Okies do tend to stick together...(to a point)...we are few and far between here :) ;)

oh ---DON'T CALL ME WOMAN! (queen is just fine ;) )

I like your quote! :) Look at it closer(like Patch Adams--beyond the hand) and you will see what I am telling you.....

If you cry because the sun is gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars

I agree with Lepfan here. I honestly don't think the Chief is that bad. Yeah, he makes vague comments that have no basis, but hell, who doesn't a lot of the times. The thing is, he stirs the pot, and it makes everyone mad. However, I don't think (and I could be wrong here) he has ever aimed at a user here personally, where on the other hand, everyone gangs up on him.

If anything, I feel sometimes we are little to hard on him. Its a board, and he's allowed to speak his mind. Even if you think it is stupid or dumb, you have to respect his opinion. That's why its a message board. We're all here to give our thoughts.

Just my two cents, though.

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I agree with Lepfan here. I honestly don't think the Chief is that bad. Yeah, he makes vague comments that have no basis, but hell, who doesn't a lot of the times. The thing is, he stirs the pot, and it makes everyone mad. However, I don't think (and I could be wrong here) he has ever aimed at a user here personally, where on the other hand, everyone gangs up on him.

If anything, I feel sometimes we are little to hard on him. Its a board, and he's allowed to speak his mind. Even if you think it is stupid or dumb, you have to respect his opinion. That's why its a message board. We're all here to give our thoughts.

yeah...well what ur 2 cents dont know is what he has said to me in pm's...there's reason why i dont like him

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

he has threatened a poster by asking for his first and last name and that he would have him taken care of once he got their name.

lepfan
02-21-2006, 01:52 AM
yeah...well what ur 2 cents dont know is what he has said to me in pm's...there's reason why i dont like him Don't wear your feelings on your sleeve. You played football...I am sure you were talked to worse out on the field and did not get so upset. Ya think???? I always try to look outside the box...and at all sides...middle child stuff.

lepfan
02-21-2006, 01:53 AM
he has threatened a poster by asking for his first and last name and that he would have him taken care of once he got their name. Chief....do I need to have a private talk with ya????

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Don't wear your feelings on your sleeve. You played football...I am sure you were talked to worse out on the field and did not get so upset. Ya think???? I always try to look outside the box...and at all sides...middle child stuff.

haha...ive had plenty bad stuff told to me before....but what he's doing is childish and pretty stupid

during games i knew what was said was said cuz it was "just a game" this guy is pushinit a lil too much

BreckTxLonghorn
02-21-2006, 02:04 AM
he has threatened a poster by asking for his first and last name and that he would have him taken care of once he got their name.

Like I said, I was just going from what I've seen. I said I could be wrong; looks like I was.

If its this bad, though, in any user's case, not just Chief's, wouldn't it be a course of action to take it to the moderator for a possible ban in order to protect? I would assume the threats are breaking the rules, and there is a reason the rules are there. Let the mods go from there. However, talking down on someone gives them nothing more than fuel for their fire. It's not a proactive way of solving things.

big daddy russ
02-21-2006, 02:31 AM
Just remember when AJ was a new one here...no one...and I mean no one liked him...he finally gained a little respect....SOOOOO...if it can happen with AJ it can happen with anyone....right AJ :)
I guess I wasn't in on that loop. That first football season didn't seem like much drama to me.

I never had a problem with AJ.

3afan
02-21-2006, 06:01 AM

yeah thats chikin poop, sorta like calling someone out in a post that you know they cannot respond to

HighSchool Fan
02-21-2006, 06:44 AM

it wouldn't surprise me if chief was an alias for someone else here who hasn't been rom'd before. someone thinking they're funny and just trying to stir the pot. the person who i think it is has done it before.

sinton66
02-21-2006, 08:26 AM
By all means, if any of you are in possession of information that should be forwarded to a moderator, pick one and do so.

HighSchool Fan
02-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
By all means, if any of you are in possession of information that should be forwarded to a moderator, pick one and do so.

not my job, and i never said it was info that needed to be forwarded.

STANG RED
02-21-2006, 08:34 AM

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has received one of those PMs from this punk. I still have the one saved that I received from him. I think he was trying to be threatening, but I just found it humerous. However, I did respond to him in kind.

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has received one of those PMs from this punk. I still have the one saved that I received from him. I think he was trying to be threatening, but I just found it humerous. However, I did respond to him in kind. And I'm sure since you're such a big teddy bear it was a very heart felt response.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sinton66
02-21-2006, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
not my job, and i never said it was info that needed to be forwarded.

And I didn't say I was talking to you.

HighSchool Fan
02-21-2006, 08:47 AM
And I didn't say I was talking to you.

:rolleyes:

lostaussie
02-21-2006, 09:13 AM
now the chief has us bickering with each other. he's probably kicked back having a big laugh. if we would just not respond to his idiotic posts he would either go away or change. people like him can't stand to be ignored.

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
now the chief has us bickering with each other. he's probably kicked back having a big laugh. if we would just not respond to his idiotic posts he would either go away or change. people like him can't stand to be ignored.
Good point aussie, but I think the chief is like a bad habit, not likely to go away.

STANG RED
02-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
And I'm sure since you're such a big teddy bear it was a very heart felt response.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh, you know it was. You know me; Always the big peace maker. :D :devil:

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 09:39 AM

He forwarded them to me last night!

Chief Ohera
02-21-2006, 09:40 AM
thanks again brothers, for all the lovely comments, i will pray to the good lord that he blesses your thoughts and emotions when it comes to reading my posts,,
as for the threats, i don't think so, i possibly couldn't be that dumb, i mean come on guys,
many of you don't like what i have to say, but you know what, that doesn't bother me,
the thing that bothers me is little inmmature college and high school students specifically MUSTANG 04 and his buddy STANG coming on here and bashing what i have to say,
i wouldn't say a word to them or send them pm's If they wouldn't call me out.
this board is free speech and i can express my opinion anytime as long as it's within' exception,
i don't have a problem with any of you, it's just these kids that get on here that hop on wagons, and ride horses, that get on my nerve
an individual can only take so much,

so my confidents and brothers,
until next time.............
forever and always your buddy
the CHIEF,,,,,,,,,

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 09:44 AM
thanks again brothers, for all the lovely comments, i will pray to the good lord that he blesses your thoughts and emotions when it comes to reading my posts,,
as for the threats, i don't think so, i possibly couldn't be that dumb, i mean come on guys,
many of you don't like what i have to say, but you know what, that doesn't bother me,
the thing that bothers me is little inmmature college and high school students specifically MUSTANG 04 and his buddy STANG coming on here and bashing what i have to say,
this board is free speech and i can express my opinion anytime as long as it's within' exception,
i don't have a problem with any of you, it's just these kids that get on here that hop on wagons, and ride horses, that get on my nerve

the CHIEF,,,,,,,,,

ROFLMAO!! Did you look at the M&G pics??

STANG RED is far from being a "kid"!!:D

(no offence STANG RED);)

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 09:48 AM

(no offence STANG RED);)
Those were my thoughts RM, but you beat me to it. Also I didn't know if the chief could find the thread.:D

DaHop72
02-21-2006, 09:49 AM

(no offence STANG RED);)
Heck, Stang Red's just a youngster.

STANG RED
02-21-2006, 09:53 AM

(no offence STANG RED);)

Your wrong RM. I am still just a BIG KID! I'm just real good at it, because of all the years of practice I have had at it.
C'mon now, you know most of us men are still just big kids. You've even had to slap my hand a time or two. By the way, my bottom lip is still quivering from the last time.:kiss: :D

Ranger Mom
02-21-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Your wrong RM. I am still just a BIG KID! I'm just real good at it, because of all the years of practice I have had at it.
C'mon now, you know most of us men are still just big kids. You've even had to slap my hand a time or two. By the way, my bottom lip is still quivering from the last time.:kiss: :D

I gotta agree with you there......growing up is SOOOO overrated!!:D

mrescape43
02-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Seems like several of us have received the same kind of PM from the Chief!

District303aPastPlayer
02-21-2006, 10:22 AM
some people are just bitter and need attention

mustang04
02-21-2006, 01:21 PM

the CHIEF,,,,,,,,,

u know what, i actually feel good knowing that a "grown up" is intimidated by a college student such as myself:D :D

chief...ive been on this board a looong time and several can vouch, if u wanna get into a politically correct arguement, you will lose....:kiss: :kiss: