PDA

View Full Version : Football Season! Can't Wait!

RiceRaider
02-19-2006, 04:48 PM
I can't wait for the Football season to ge here!.........Maybe for one because I'm a Rice Raider and we, will be haivng everyone pooping in their priches before every game ....I don't know but I think we can go all the way this year! Good Luck Raiders!

AggieJohn
02-19-2006, 04:49 PM
welcome to the life of us old fellars

lostaussie
02-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by RiceRaider
I can't wait for the Football season to ge here!.........Maybe for one because I'm a Rice Raider and we, will be haivng everyone pooping in their priches before every game ....I don't know but I think we can go all the way this year! Good Luck Raiders! priches? yea, good luck.

bhtrainer
02-19-2006, 07:03 PM
this year is gonna be interesting but fun....

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by RiceRaider
I can't wait for the Football season to ge here!.........Maybe for one because I'm a Rice Raider and we, will be haivng everyone pooping in their priches before every game ....I don't know but I think we can go all the way this year! Good Luck Raiders!

Just because you drop from 3a to 2a does not mean you will be the big dog. Im sure there are other great teams in 2a beside Rice!!!!!

mrescape43
02-19-2006, 09:10 PM
I am ready. I think it is going to be a really exciting year for the Tigers!

44INAROW
02-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Just because you drop from 3a to 2a does not mean you will be the big dog. Im sure there are other great teams in 2a beside Rice!!!!!

I agree with you on that FormerBellvilleBrahma - Hallettsville is always tough and with Coach Rabe and Coach (Clint) Finley now in Ganado, I look for a good race in that district....

Old Green
02-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I agree with you on that FormerBellvilleBrahma - Hallettsville is always tough and with Coach Rabe and Coach (Clint) Finley now in Ganado, I look for a good race in that district.... Clint is now in Ganado ??

RiceRaider
02-20-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm not saying that Rice is a state championship team automatically ...but look at the big picture ....they ran over teams in 3a and I mean the only teams in 2a are teams that use to be in 2a well most.......Tatum and Marlin both dropped down Tatum went to state last year ......and then in rice's district Halletsville and shulenburg I hear are allright ....I'm not trying to get big headed but ......I think Rice will be a power house