PDA

View Full Version : Feel sorry for me, please

LH Panther Mom
02-17-2006, 10:46 PM
All week, I've been helping work on our newest client. We found out mid-January that we had to pick up with November forward. :rolleyes: So, all of the great technological advances get thrown out the window for the "back" stuff and it's all manual. :( For 3 days, I've been working with what must be 5 or 6 Arial font. (I printed something with 8 and it's almost double the size.) My eyes hurt and are bright red. :weeping: :weeping:

Bullaholic
02-17-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
All week, I've been helping work on our newest client. We found out mid-January that we had to pick up with November forward. :rolleyes: So, all of the great technological advances get thrown out the window for the "back" stuff and it's all manual. :( For 3 days, I've been working with what must be 5 or 6 Arial font. (I printed something with 8 and it's almost double the size.) My eyes hurt and are bright red. :weeping: :weeping:

No backups available, LHPMom?

LH Panther Mom
02-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
No backups available, LHPMom?
Unfortunately, no. :( All but one or two in my dept are working on it. Since I'm very flexible in being able to work overtime at home, I "volunteered" to take the last minute straggler stuff....which needs a magnifiying glass. :doh:

Ranger Mom
02-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Unfortunately, no. :( All but one or two in my dept are working on it. Since I'm very flexible in being able to work overtime at home, I "volunteered" to take the last minute straggler stuff....which needs a magnifiying glass. :doh:

Do you ever wonder if you are crazy?

I know I "volunteered" a lot for the booster club and sometimes wondered where all the "football moms" were and why I was the only one doing what I thought THEY should be doing!!

LH Panther Mom
02-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Do you ever wonder if you are crazy?

I know I "volunteered" a lot for the booster club and sometimes wondered where all the "football moms" were and why I was the only one doing what I thought THEY should be doing!!
I never wonder if I'm crazy. It was confirmed long ago. :D

At least this "volunteering" will put some money in my pocket. ;) I don't usually gripe about my job, but I think this couldn't been handled a little differently. It hasn't been assigned to anyone yet, which really needs to happen soon. And it's a ton of work, and I haven't heard that interviews have happened. :thinking:

44INAROW
02-17-2006, 11:24 PM

hope you eyes get plenty of rest tonight....... that 5/6 arial font is a killer on the eyes :(

Ranger Mom
02-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Did ya change your font to "largest" on the downlow, so you don't have to strain??:p

LH Panther Mom
02-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did ya change your font to "largest" on the downlow, so you don't have to strain??:p
:p :p Honestly, I just put one of the invoices up against my screen. This size is over twice as big.

Chief Ohera
02-18-2006, 12:02 AM
go have a ICE COLD MILLER LITE, that will make you feel better, or you can smoke out of my pipe that everyone makes fun of,
hope you get the help you need,
until next time........................your buddy the CHIEF

gobbler84
02-18-2006, 01:50 AM
OMG...Size 5 and 6 arial font!!

District303aPastPlayer
02-18-2006, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by gobbler84

you crack me up

MHSvarsity2007
02-18-2006, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
go have a ICE COLD MILLER LITE, that will make you feel better, or you can smoke out of my pipe that everyone makes fun of,
hope you get the help you need,
until next time........................your buddy the CHIEF

everybody on this site is all about drinking your troubles away...do i need to get some informational phamplets available to students at merkel and pass them out for you guys??? :rolleyes: :D :D :D

3afan
02-18-2006, 04:42 AM
not everyone, just a few of the misguided .....

LH Panther Mom
02-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by gobbler84
That's IT! Smarty-pants.... :mad: :p I can take it in small doses, but days of it is blinding. And, I forgot to mention that these are faxes, so all the letters have a bit of a fuzz to them.

And thanks for the offer, Chief, but I don't do beer.

MARLINDOGS
02-18-2006, 08:33 AM
That's IT! Smarty-pants.... :mad: :p I can take it in small doses, but days of it is blinding. And, I forgot to mention that these are faxes, so all the letters have a bit of a fuzz to them.

And thanks for the offer, Chief, but I don't do beer. :thinking: What about the other.:evillaugh

LH Panther Mom
02-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
:thinking: What about the other.:evillaugh
:thinking: You're certainly on your toes this morning. Don't you have some socks to do? :evillaugh :evillaugh :D

MARLINDOGS
02-18-2006, 08:44 AM
:thinking: You're certainly on your toes this morning. Don't you have some socks to do? :evillaugh :evillaugh :D Nooooooooooooo:foul: :weeping: :weeping:

LH Panther Mom
02-18-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
Nooooooooooooo:foul: :weeping: :weeping:
Sorry....that was a pretty low blow of me. :( (Mine are already done. :D )

LH Panther Mom
02-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Somebody please shoot me now. I just finished the last microscopic one. Now on Monday, I get to start calling for missing ones. :crying:

SintonFan
02-19-2006, 02:35 AM
Somebody please shoot me now. I just finished the last microscopic one. Now on Monday, I get to start calling for missing ones. :crying:
I do feel empathy for you LHPM...:(

bigO
02-19-2006, 04:00 AM
Somebody please shoot me now. I just finished the last microscopic one. Now on Monday, I get to start calling for missing ones. :crying: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

in the words of justin timberlake - cry me a river :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
02-19-2006, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by bigO
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

in the words of justin timberlake - cry me a river :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol

LH Panther Mom
02-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by bigO

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
lol
:thinking: Why does this not surprise me? :hand:

District303aPastPlayer
02-19-2006, 11:02 AM
:thinking: Why does this not surprise me? :hand:

i dont know. . . should i bust out my sorry for... 2004.... :)