PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Lake Worth

Matthew328
02-17-2006, 08:49 PM
I am moving tomorrow and I'll be in Bullfrog country....hope the fine folks in Lake Worth treat me well!!! LOL

Bullaholic
02-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I am moving tomorrow and I'll be in Bullfrog country....hope the fine folks in Lake Worth treat me well!!! LOL

Hey! That's close enough, Matthew. That puts you within 45 min of Bull Country. Welcome to the semi-neighborhood--hope you make it to some Bull games. Slpy and I will save you a seat. Hope your move goes well in spite of the weather---ask BFDad to give you a hand moving.

slpybear the bullfan
02-17-2006, 09:00 PM
I heartily second the motion that BullFrogDad help you move.

Thanks, BFDad!

Matthew328
02-20-2006, 06:06 PM
I coulda used the help!!! LOL

Da Mules
02-20-2006, 10:23 PM
all i can say is "ribbit, ribbit" :D :D

Naw, good luck with the move and your new home.

BullFrog Dad
02-21-2006, 08:25 AM
YaaaHooo!!! Matt I just found this thread and it's great news! You'll love it here and PM me if I can be of help. 3ALW hmmm...

CHS_CG
02-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Speakin of Lake Worth, I talked to Bullfrog_alumni02 the other day... he is away for a month at some higher officer training or something like that (somebody who knows his family might have a better idea of what hes doin) he couldnt take his cell phone he had no net, hes pretty bummed, not to mention he was supposed to get to come home this year... and hes gettin deployed to Iraq but not in actual combat. He will be stuck in this metal building basiclly and if somebody wanted to get to him they'd have to go through alot. He misses texas and hasnt been able to get on the dl in a while so hes missin everybody on here too!

Manck
02-21-2006, 12:06 PM
I was in Lake Worth for a softball game yesterday. They switched varsity and JV, so I only caught the last inning and a half of the game I was supposed to cover.

I'm ready for this cold and wet crap to leave.

sinton66
02-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Best of luck to you, Matthew. Hope everything works out great for you.