PDA

View Full Version : Burnet Freshman

BHS#1
10-09-2003, 11:31 PM
Burnet 16 Llano 13 good game to close for comfort!!!

Football Guru 25
10-10-2003, 07:26 AM
How did Stiffie do (burnet freshman QB). I hear that guy is legit and Magee's predicesor. I've seen him play a few games as an 8th graders, but he was running back. But I always knew he had an arm and that he was VERY athletic. Sucks that this is his 3rd school in 3 years though. (liberty hill, wimberley, burnet)

olddawggreen
10-10-2003, 08:40 AM
Sounds like he is just working his way up to the best football program. I haven't seen him but I've heard he is really good but on the small side. Maybe he hasn't hit his growth spurt yet. We will see.

olddawggreen
10-10-2003, 08:42 AM
I understand that our JV is still undefeated. Didn't get the score though.

BHS#1
10-10-2003, 01:56 PM
The Stiffmeister threw two touchdowns. The defense was the big story stopping Llano on 4th down to stop the last drive. I thought they were going to score again. Good job guys.

jason
10-10-2003, 02:36 PM
Football Guru 25:
How did Stiffie do (burnet freshman QB). I hear that guy is legit and Magee's predicesor. I've seen him play a few games as an 8th graders, but he was running back. But I always knew he had an arm and that he was VERY athletic. Sucks that this is his 3rd school in 3 years though. (liberty hill, wimberley, burnet)better keep good grips on him or he might end up in Forney...anybody from there should know what im talkin about... :D :p :D :p