PDA

View Full Version : Altanta 40 Pleasant Grove 14

Atl_Rabb_Fan
10-25-2003, 07:45 AM
Way to go Rabbs.

Commerce Fan
10-25-2003, 08:10 AM
You guys are really showing out up there in ATLANTA way to go. Keep an eye on Gilmer they look very tuff this year.

Buckeye80
10-25-2003, 06:10 PM
You say they should keep an eye on us? I have my eye on them. I think that win last night almost assures the Buckeyes of a first round matchup with the Daingerfield Tigers again. I hope to meet the Rabbits in the Region II Finals though(assuming Pleasant Grove makes the playoffs).

Gilmer Buckeye
10-26-2003, 08:24 AM
Atlanta versus Winnsboro in bi-district will be sad to behold if you are a Red Raider fan.

Granted, Gilmer had improved since our game with Pleasant Grove, but if Atlanta can beat a team by four touchdowns that Gilmer barely got by and Gilmer did the same to Winnsboro ... well, it just doesn't appear to me that Winnsboro matches up very well with the Rabbs at all.

Plus, the Rabbs have a revenge factor from being upset by the Raiders in the playoffs a couple of years ago.

BigRedfan
10-26-2003, 06:49 PM
Maybe and maybe not. Steve Pinnell will have his boys ready. I do not think that they will make the same mistakes as they made against the Buckeyes. Remember that the game is played on the field and not on this forum. I also remember when ATLANTA was ranked in the top 10 in the state in 2001 and an up and coming Winnsboro team gave them an old fashion whooping. 42 to 14. YEAH BABY! eek! eek! :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Anything can and does happen on the football field.