PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe...

sinfan75
02-17-2006, 04:54 AM
how much attention the VP's hunting accident is getting? I was comong in from just south of the Sarita checkpoint and there were news crews in Armstrong and in Sarita. Just because the guy didn't report it soon enough to the media ( law enforcement was notified right away of course), they're callin it a cover-up. It's really sad how hard the media is trying to tear down this administration. I bet if a demo was involved you wouldn't hear a word about it.

gato 76
02-17-2006, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by sinfan75
how much attention the VP's hunting accident is getting? I was comong in from just south of the Sarita checkpoint and there were news crews in Armstrong and in Sarita. Just because the guy didn't report it soon enough to the media ( law enforcement was notified right away of course), they're callin it a cover-up. It's really sad how hard the media is trying to tear down this administration. I bet if a demo was involved you wouldn't hear a word about it. [QUOTE]i bet if a demo was involved[/QUO

Sinton 75 both parties are guilty of the same thing,yes i agree this news is old,but there is not really any difference bettween the left/right all they care about is money,lobbest,power and the job we sent them to do is lost in all the bs in washington

3afan
02-17-2006, 06:42 AM
a friend of mine said thats not an uncommon occurance - he says sounds like the hunters were way too close together

injuredinmelee
02-17-2006, 08:25 AM
The media is like that woman at church that everyone knows that has to know everything about everybody and she hates it when she is the last to know. They are so offended that they didnt fin out instantly. It is killing them that a reporter from a little rag like the Corpus Christi Caller Times or whatever it is called got to break the story.

District303aPastPlayer
02-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
The media is like that woman at church that everyone knows that has to know everything about everybody and she hates it when she is the last to know. They are so offended that they didnt fin out instantly. It is killing them that a reporter from a little rag like the Corpus Christi Caller Times or whatever it is called got to break the story.

have you seen the reporter? :inlove: :inlove:

Old Tiger
02-17-2006, 10:07 AM
Well it's not every day that your vice president shoots someone.

raider red 2000
02-17-2006, 10:30 AM
What would happen if the guy dies from this injury that was an accident?

what would happen if you or I accidently shot someone?

would it just go away...i dont think so.

the media is usually pretty stupid, but it isnt their fault Dick cant tell the difference between a hunter and game.