PDA

View Full Version : American Idol vs. The Olympics

Ranger Mom
02-16-2006, 10:58 PM
WOW!!! :eek:

The drama. The judges. The crashes. The stars. They both have them. But with some disappointing performances from Team USA, the Olympics are losing the ratings gold to 'American Idol.' Yes, 'American Idol.' The singing contest drew 27 million viewers Tuesday night -- 11 million more than the most legendary sports competition in the world.

SnyTigBaseB07
02-16-2006, 11:00 PM
I flip back and forth between the two of them.

But the olympics is better, i dig sports, i just watch AI to watch simon til the last 8 people, then i like it.

MHSvarsity2007
02-17-2006, 12:00 PM
i flip back and forth as well. lol. :)

Bandera YaYa
02-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOW!!! :eek:

The drama. The judges. The crashes. The stars. They both have them. But with some disappointing performances from Team USA, the Olympics are losing the ratings gold to 'American Idol.' Yes, 'American Idol.' The singing contest drew 27 million viewers Tuesday night -- 11 million more than the most legendary sports competition in the world. Seriously, when you really think about it, it's a sad day when Americans would rather watch vain people that can't sing be critized by "has been" judges.......tsk tsk, no wonder so many other nations laugh at the values of us AMericans! I'm proud to say, I watch the Olympics!! :( :D

NateDawg39
02-17-2006, 02:40 PM
I havent watched American Idol in a while. Like sonce last year maybe?