PDA

View Full Version : John Michael Montgomery Arrested!!!

ILS1
02-16-2006, 07:38 PM
LEXINGTON, Kentucky (AP) --

John Michael Montgomery was arrested early Thursday and charged with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled drug, jail officials said.

The 41-year-old country singer also was charged with having a prescription drug not in its proper container, two counts of carrying a concealed deadly weapon, disregarding a traffic control device and improper turning, said Darin Kelly, a spokesman for the Lexington jail.

Kelly said the police report listed the controlled substance as Endocet, which is a painkiller.

Montgomery was arrested after being pulled over at an intersection in the south end of town and was released from custody several hours later, Kelly said.

The singer's publicist, Erin Morris of Morris Public Relations in Nashville, Tennessee, said Montgomery didn't have any immediate comment.

Montgomery, a Kentucky native, had several No. 1 hits in the 1990s including "I Love the Way You Love Me," "I Swear" and "Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)."

Story Link (www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/16/people.montgomery.arrest.ap/index.html)

gobbler grad
02-16-2006, 07:41 PM
maybe, he was going hunting...:thinking:

Old Tiger
02-16-2006, 08:07 PM
well...lol