PDA

View Full Version : What an Excuse!

Steer Fever
02-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Breckenridge has been using the poor sportsmanship as the reason of taking Graham off the schedule. If thta is it then why did yall take I.P. of and add Hirchi. It looks to me that Breck wants to soften its schedule up so that thye might get a few wins before they go winless in their new district.

Breck Tx Longhorn when did you Grad BHS

District303aPastPlayer
02-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
Breckenridge has been using the poor sportsmanship as the reason of taking Graham off the schedule. If thta is it then why did yall take I.P. of and add Hirchi. It looks to me that Breck wants to soften its schedule up so that thye might get a few wins before they go winless in their new district.

Kid... you are flippin hilarious...

LH Panther Mom
02-16-2006, 07:01 PM
:doh: :doh: Didn't we just have this discussion a few days ago? :thinking: :thinking:

HighSchool Fan
02-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: :doh: Didn't we just have this discussion a few days ago? :thinking: :thinking:

he's probably kin to the cheif or xlr8

3afan
02-16-2006, 07:29 PM

rookies .....

BreckTxLonghorn
02-16-2006, 08:28 PM

I graduated years ago, when grammar and spelling was still taught in school.

And Iowa Park and Hirschi have been nothing but good sports to us, barring one Hirschi incident a few years ago. But we got a public apology on that, and nothing's happened since. Has Graham had problems with both? If so, maybe it is time to look inward instead of upon others.

injuredinmelee
02-16-2006, 08:29 PM
the DA meter has been running extremely high in here lately.

District303aPastPlayer
02-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
the DA meter has been running extremely high in here lately.
truer words have never been spoken

BreckTxLonghorn
02-16-2006, 08:49 PM
One more thing.

Iowa Park beat Graham last year. Isn't calling them soft win like the pot calling the kettle black? And the team that Breckenridge scheduled instead is Midland Christian, a team that went to TAPPS state semifinals, who also beat NMMI (a junior college) by over 30 I believe, and who played, but lost, a competitive game versus Monahans, who went to the state quarterfinals before ultimately losing to Sweetwater.

I hate to keep talking about this subject, but it's absolutely ludicrous to assume this was done for Ws and Ls. Its preseason, and if anything, a team wants tougher games to prepare for district play.

DaHop72
02-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
he's probably kin to the cheif or xlr8
Triplets named Moe, Larry and Curly.:D :D :D :D

DaHop72
02-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
he's probably kin to the cheif or xlr8 :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

DaHop72
02-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

Fourth brother would be prior member Whiskey Tough.