PDA

View Full Version : How could this happen at USC?!

Phil C
02-16-2006, 03:26 PM
:)

http://i.cnn.net/si/sioncampus/potd/2006/02/13/s1_texasUSC.jpg

Phil C
02-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Another nice one! The Aggies are using a new defensive strategy to stop Vince Young. :)

http://i.cnn.net/si/sioncampus/potd/2005/12/14/s1_aggiesband.jpg

NateDawg39
02-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Texas should take over the rest of the world and name each state Texas #2-50!!

Old Tiger
02-16-2006, 03:30 PM
They made a mistake in the strategy...they left a seem up th right side line

NateDawg39
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phil C
[B]Another nice one! The Aggies are using a new defensive strategy to stop Vince Young. :)

I see a loop in the system. Around the right side he could easily break it to the endzone on the sideline. :)

Old Tiger
Beat ya to it Nate

Phil C
02-16-2006, 03:32 PM
I noticed it too and that is where Vincent loves to run but maybe the Aggies just have confidence in those two men standing on the sidelines there. :)

NateDawg39
02-16-2006, 03:32 PM
At least we both saw it...we should coach together and take VY down:devil:

Phil C
02-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Hey Nate remember that California vs Stanford (when John Elway played for Stanford) that California got the winning td by lateralling during the kickoff for the td and even the Stanford band didn't help. :)

NateDawg39
02-16-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey Nate remember that California vs Stanford (when John Elway played for Stanford) that California got the winning td by lateralling during the kickoff for the td and even the Stanford band didn't help. :) I saw the highlights but was a little young to watch back then. I think I was -1 or so maybe younger:D

MHSvarsity2007
02-16-2006, 11:22 PM
haha love the texas at USC pic

Chief Ohera
02-16-2006, 11:40 PM
that's not cool at all, just disrespect that's all it is no class whatsoever, i am sure VY just will laugh at that if he ever saw it, but no not almighty mack, he will go bananas if he saw that,
in my opinion, it's just classless,
so brothers until next time.'
my brothers, the one and only chief

lepfan
02-16-2006, 11:45 PM
give credit where credit is due AND credit is due to UT this year...but when UT is in a down year be willing to take as much as you dish out....that is just my opinion and the rules I live by... :)

Ranger Mom
02-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
that's not cool at all, just disrespect that's all it is no class whatsoever, i am sure VY just will laugh at that if he ever saw it, but no not almighty mack, he will go bananas if he saw that,

For some reason that cracks me up that you would talk about "disrespect"!

Old Tiger
02-16-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
At least we both saw it...we should coach together and take VY down:devil: Now why on Earth would we want to stop VY?

bulldogbark
02-16-2006, 11:50 PM
dont know why squaw O' nohaira is upset about I heard the OU tried to do the same thing at Newton HS...but got caught:D :D :D

District303aPastPlayer
02-17-2006, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
dont know why squaw O' nohaira is upset about I heard the OU tried to do the same thing at Newton HS...but got caught:D :D :D

now that right there is funny... i dont care who ya is...

injuredinmelee
02-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera

Wow I m glad you havent seen the pictures me and the boys took at blOwyoU'c campus back in the day.

Phil C
02-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
give credit where credit is due AND credit is due to UT this year...but when UT is in a down year be willing to take as much as you dish out....that is just my opinion and the rules I live by... :)

You mean we didn't have to take as much when there were hard times in the 80s and 90s and even in recent years when we were told UT couldn't win the big one or beat OU? Gosh.

lepfan
02-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
You mean we didn't have to take as much when there were hard times in the 80s and 90s and even in recent years when we were told UT couldn't win the big one or beat OU? Gosh. Wellllll.....not from me. But, I am sure you got dealt your share. I concur. Does that mean I can dole it out WHEN we get back on the top of our ladder?:thinking: ;)

AP Panther Fan
02-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Does that mean I can dole it out WHEN we get back on the top of our ladder?:thinking: ;)

I would think so, but only because you are among friends....well that, and you have taken the whole UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, NATIONAL CHAMPION thing fairly well.;) :D

Phil C
02-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I would think so, but only because you are among friends....well that, and you have taken the whole UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, NATIONAL CHAMPION thing fairly well.;) :D

I think he meat to write IF and even then a shaky IF!

:D

lepfan
02-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I would think so, but only because you are among friends....well that, and you have taken the whole UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, NATIONAL CHAMPION thing fairly well.;) :D Cool:D :D :D I will try not to be too obnoxious WHEN the time comes (ahemmmmm Phil ;) )