PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Sutton and Mike Davis Resign

kepdawg
02-15-2006, 10:43 PM
Reports are that Sutton will step down permanently and that his son will take over as planned.

Apparently Davis will coach the remainder of the season. It should be interesting to watch how this situation unfolds.

Just another boring day in NCAA hoops!

lepfan
02-15-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Reports are that Sutton will step down permanently and that his son will take over as planned.

Apparently Davis will coach the remainder of the season. It should be interesting to watch how this situation unfolds.

Just another boring day in NCAA hoops!

apparently Sutton is going for treatment for "an alcohol problem"
it was not just the pain meds....I wish him luck in that journey.

CHS_CG
02-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Eddie seems to be dealin with some problems it sounds like. Hope he finds his way..

but seriously the man could get a face lift.. everytime i see him on tv i get depressed bc his face hangs down lower than dolly parton's boobs would if she'd stop gettin surgery to prevent it lol.

injuredinmelee
02-16-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Eddie seems to be dealin with some problems it sounds like. Hope he finds his way..

but seriously the man could get a face lift.. everytime i see him on tv i get depressed bc his face hangs down lower than dolly parton's boobs would if she'd stop gettin surgery to prevent it lol.
No one needs a face lift like the Va Tech football coach. Poor guy being afflicted with that whatever it is. Takes a strong man to have to deal with that internally. I couldnt do it im too touchy.

lepfan
02-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

but seriously the man could get a face lift.. everytime i see him on tv i get depressed bc his face hangs down lower than dolly parton's boobs would if she'd stop gettin surgery to prevent it lol. Hey the guy is almost 70 years old. Some people are not even walking at 70....

lostaussie
02-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
No one needs a face lift like the Va Tech football coach. Poor guy being afflicted with that whatever it is. Takes a strong man to have to deal with that internally. I couldnt do it im too touchy. he was burned earlier in life.