PDA

View Full Version : Chief Oh-Pull-My-Hair-Out...

Gobbla2001
02-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Damn, just saw your 'latest' UT post...

You love UT don't you?

You're the biggest UT sponsor on this board...

"UT This... UT That"... you and UT find a room yet?

Chief Ohera
02-15-2006, 10:02 PM
in a matter of fact we have, it's in hell, and i enjoy every bit of it, hopefully VY can teach me some grammer while we bond....
so brother until next time.............
your buddy the chief
BOOMER SOONER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mustang04
02-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
in a matter of fact we have, it's in hell, and i enjoy every bit of it, hopefully VY can teach me some grammer while we bond....
your buddy the chief

:wave: :wave: :wave: :evillaugh

big daddy russ
02-15-2006, 10:29 PM
your buddy the chief
That was funny. I giggled a little. Good job, Chief.

Chief Ohera
02-15-2006, 10:51 PM
i also brought mack with me, so we could go over why he lets all the high school talent blue chips to OU, bomar, and AD,
he was very interesting, about as boring as john madden's babbleing,
forever and always, your buddy
the CHIEF.
until next time.................

District303aPastPlayer
02-15-2006, 10:56 PM
i also brought mack with me, so we could go over why he lets all the high school talent blue chips to OU, bomar, and AD,
he was very interesting, about as boring as john madden's babbleing,
the CHIEF.

if thats ALL the blue chippers... it doesnt explain why CB went to UT, Tate went Iowa, Perriloux to LSU, Mustain to Arkansas... if OU is so great, why didnt tehy pull these guys in?

BreckTxLonghorn
02-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Maybe while you're with them they can teach you how to spell. However, this sentence may be too accurately typed for you to understand. So I translated it below.

mAbee wil ur wit dem dey can teech u how too spel.

we's crazee babbleing grammer fools, huh?

Chief Ohera
02-15-2006, 11:01 PM
B/C i didn't want them there that's why

DaHop72
02-15-2006, 11:08 PM
B/C i didn't want them there that's why
until next time..........................

mrescape43
02-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Maybe while you're with them they can teach you how to spell. However, this sentence may be too accurately typed for you to understand. So I translated it below.

mAbee wil ur wit dem dey can teech u how too spel.

we's crazee babbleing grammer fools, huh?

:clap: :clap: :D

PPHSfan
02-15-2006, 11:43 PM
your buddy the chief

Maybe you can get Rhett Bomar to teach you how to SPELL GRAMMAR.

CHS_CG
02-15-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
until next time..........................

smart butt!

marlin fan
02-15-2006, 11:45 PM
hey pp head!!!

PPHSfan
02-15-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
hey pp head!!!

Sup MF?

marlin fan
02-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Sup MF? nothing just trying not to think about tomorrow. grrrrr

CHS_CG
02-15-2006, 11:53 PM
nothing just trying not to think about tomorrow. grrrrr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:kiss:

marlin fan
02-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:kiss: momma make her stop laughin at me!!!!

CHS_CG
02-16-2006, 12:06 AM
momma make her stop laughin at me!!!!

bwahahahahahahahaha

:kiss: :kiss:

^^ ooOOOOoo the DOUBLE kiss of death!

marlin fan
02-16-2006, 12:12 AM
lol man i cant even sleep grrrr !!!

injuredinmelee
02-16-2006, 12:14 AM
Chief in case you land grabbers havent figured it out yet... Bomar SUCKS!!!

AD however is the man. His criteria was a NC and guess what he chose the wrong school. What the heck is Crimson and Cream. Cream?? How wussified is that?

marlin fan
02-16-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

AD however is the man. His criteria was a NC and guess what he chose the wrong school. What the heck is Crimson and Cream. Cream?? How wussified is that? whoa hey now ... i thought this thread was about me now!!!!:D

HighSchool Fan
02-16-2006, 08:39 AM

have you seen the Urban Dictionary lately?? they've added Bomar. Here is what it says Bomar means.

Bomar

To be knocked on ones a$$ repeatedly
To panic and thus cause unforseen negative event, such as a fumble, interception, or to lose one's cleats. End result is usually ending up on one's back and a certain loss.

Here is an example sentence.

Damnit, our quarterback just Bomared. Geez guys, I hope he doesn't Bowmar this play.

GreenMonster
02-16-2006, 08:42 AM

the CHIEF.

I think the ol' Chieftain has a crush on you Gobbla. :D

mrescape43
02-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
have you seen the Urban Dictionary lately?? they've added Bomar. Here is what it says Bomar means.

Bomar

To be knocked on ones a$$ repeatedly
To panic and thus cause unforseen negative event, such as a fumble, interception, or to lose one's cleats. End result is usually ending up on one's back and a certain loss.

Here is an example sentence.

Damnit, our quarterback just Bomared. Geez guys, I hope he doesn't Bowmar this play.

So if the Qback committed a "Chief Bomar", would that be grounding in the endzone for a safety?:thinking: :thinking: :D :D

DaHop72
02-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
smart butt!
Thanks.:kiss: :kiss:

lepfan
02-16-2006, 10:18 AM
What the heck is Crimson and Cream. Cream?? You know know that one???? It sure beats that burnt orange that looks like poop. ;)

DaHop72
02-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
You know know that one???? It sure beats that burnt orange that looks like poop. ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mustang04
02-16-2006, 10:23 AM
You know know that one???? It sure beats that burnt orange that looks like poop. ;)

blood and semen vs. poop ...... hmmmm

in no way was this post intended to be nasty, ppl give blood and semen and they are both very important parts of the physiology of humans and other species, so therefore i refuse to believe this post as being vulgar:)

lepfan
02-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
blood and semen vs. poop ...... hmmmm

in no way was this post intended to be nasty, ppl give blood and semen and they are both very important parts of the physiology of humans and other species, so therefore i refuse to believe this post as being vulgar:) believe what you want in your little glasses....BUT it is!!!!

Bullaholic
02-16-2006, 10:24 AM
You know know that one???? It sure beats that burnt orange that looks like poop. ;)

Burnt Orange looks even better viewed from the backside, lepfan---Just ask the boys from OU.

(Sorry to "pile on", lepfan---I know you are outnumbered on the board by UT fans and you've got only "Chief" for support. )

mustang04
02-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
you've got only "Chief" for support. )

so basically what bullaholic is saying...ur on ur OWN hahahaha:devil:

lepfan
02-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

(Sorry to "pile on", lepfan---I know you are outnumbered on the board by UT fans and you've got only "Chief" for support. ) No problem...just have to defend my boys too. :) But, I do have a lot of come backs I never use because I am an okie dressed in crimson and cream (04!!!) in a sea of orange and maroon. :) :)

mustang04
02-16-2006, 10:34 AM
No problem...just have to defend my boys too. :) But, I do have a lot of come backs I never use because I am an okie dressed in crimson and cream (04!!!) in a sea of orange and maroon. :) :)
u are like a bacteria in the bloodstream, a foreign object that must be eliminated....:D

lepfan
02-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
u are like a bacteria in the bloodstream, a foreign object that must be eliminated....:D Talk about being eliminated...I will eliminate your young butt!!!!! ;) :)

Gobbla2001
02-16-2006, 01:26 PM
HSF - that was halarious...

lepfan - we still love you...

Chief - that was halarious as well... critisizing someone for something you cannot do any better... bwahaha

Also, who cares if Mack let all of those blue-chippers go to OU (because after Mack is out of scholorships, every other player in the state has to ask his permission), which crop of 'em just won the National Championship???

You're a disgrace to any OU fan I've ever known...

Just stop talkin' and people will like you more, you'd be upgraded to "dumber-ass" from the depths of "dumbest"...