PDA

View Full Version : Larry the Cable guy on the fat dixie chick

injuredinmelee
02-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Didnt he say that if it wasnt for the other two girls she'd be selling dresses at Lane Bryant.

Bandera YaYa
02-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Well that was a totally stupid statement to make....seeing she has a great voice and she's really tiny now.......maybe Larry the Cable guy just thinks he's funny........... :rolleyes:

kaorder1999
02-14-2006, 08:02 PM
she's tiny now? prove it! ;-)

sinton66
02-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Larry the Cable guy is funny.

Bulldog_12
02-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Thats hilarious, and so true.

xlr8
02-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Well that was a totally stupid statement to make....seeing she has a great voice and she's really tiny now.......maybe Larry the Cable guy just thinks he's funny........... :rolleyes:

Be careful about stooping to the level of voicing your opposition to any buds of the moderators. It's a mutual admiration society in here. Trespassing is prohibited.

Bullaholic
02-14-2006, 08:20 PM
I think I see a "Shot across the bow" coming from a pirate ship.

Bulldog_12
02-14-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by xlr8
Be careful about stooping to the level of voicing your opposition to any buds of the moderators. It's a mutual admiration society in here. Trespassing is prohibited.

Keep flirting with disaster. Should make for an interesting night if you are on for a while. :D

sinton66
02-14-2006, 08:24 PM

Be careful of what YOU accuse the moderators of.

Bandera YaYa
02-14-2006, 08:25 PM
Ha.....you men just don't like strong woman....you prove it over and over again by your posts. You never disappoint me. You make jokes about a HIGHLY successful, slightly overweight woman but you bow down to someone who makes jokes about his cousins making it with farm animals.........amazing......

Bulldog_12
02-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Be careful of what YOU accuse the moderators of.

pwn3d

http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/owned/pwn3d.jpg

Bulldog_12
02-14-2006, 08:33 PM
You know, I think the dixie Chick showed up a year ago here in Aggieland before the Cotton Bowl. I think I have this picture of her.....

http://trae.traeblain.com/wp-content/files/images/listeater.jpg

slpybear the bullfan
02-14-2006, 08:34 PM

?!

another satisfied customer?

sinton66
02-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
?!

another satisfied customer?

guess so.;)

injuredinmelee
02-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Ha.....you men just don't like strong woman....you prove it over and over again by your posts. You never disappoint me. You make jokes about a HIGHLY successful, slightly overweight woman but you bow down to someone who makes jokes about his cousins making it with farm animals.........amazing......
She is a traitor and a dissedent who if it wasnt for her pseudo fame would not have a platform to ooze her political views from. Just because your a celebrity does not give you the right to publicize your thoughts. Its like all sports stars thinking they need to rap. No one cares and you suck at it so leave it alone.

injuredinmelee
02-14-2006, 09:00 PM
http://www.medaladilla.com/fotos/other/iraq/ditzychicks.jpg

injuredinmelee
02-14-2006, 09:01 PM
http://www.superspoof.com/bushwar/dixie%20saddam.jpg

injuredinmelee
02-14-2006, 09:03 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/dixiechicks.html

3afan
02-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
She is a traitor and a dissedent ......

yes she said something nutso and has paid a steep price - but that hardly makes her a traitor and a dissedent IMO ......

espn1
02-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Ha.....you men just don't like strong woman..
I don't care if she wears deodorant or not, she's still fat.:D :D :D

Rabbit'93
02-14-2006, 09:20 PM
She's a moron with a platform. She needs to shut up about politics and entertain the other slightly obese, men hating, toothless broads.

And no YAYA I don't hate successful women. I hate women that because they are semi-famous, they run their mouth about a situation they know squat about.:rolleyes:

Owen B
02-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Just because your a celebrity does not give you the right to publicize your thoughts.
Being an American does.

She had every right to say what she did. People had every right to react in the way they did. She said something stupid and paid a price for it, but what she said doesn't make her a traitor and what others did didn't infringe on her free speech rights.

slpybear the bullfan
02-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Owen B
Being an American does.

She had every right to say what she did. People had every right to react in the way they did. She said something stupid and paid a price for it, but what she said doesn't make her a traitor and what others did didn't infringe on her free speech rights.

AMEN.

big daddy russ
02-14-2006, 11:16 PM
http://www.superspoof.com/bushwar/dixie%20saddam.jpg

Originally posted by espn1
I don't care if she wears deodorant or not, she's still fat.:D :D :D
I gotta laugh at both of these. That's great.

Originally posted by Owen B
Being an American does.

Good point, Owen.

HighSchool Fan
02-15-2006, 08:03 AM

in a small kind of way, he makes a little sense finally.

CenTexSports
02-15-2006, 08:21 AM
The problem is not with rights but with right and wrong. There are no boundries any more. It is OK for liberal minded folks to voice their hate for the president, abortion, legalized gambling, socialized medicene and legalized drugs (most of these things are part of the democratic platform), but it is unacceptable for more conservative folks to voice their opinion that these things are wrong. I am tired of political correctness only going one way. I have NEVER heard a liberal be told that they had to be PC because political correctness means not talking bad about new liberal social policies, defending the old ones is not PC. It is just not right. I still believe that there is a right and a wrong.

I believe that there is a strong right wing only because many people believe that the things that they stand for God, home and Country are being destroyed by the people that want to make nothing illegal short of murder or disagreeing with them. I am not afraid of change but right and wrong don't chnge much.

STANG RED
02-15-2006, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
The problem is not with rights but with right and wrong. There are no boundries any more. It is OK for liberal minded folks to voice their hate for the president, abortion, legalized gambling, socialized medicene and legalized drugs (most of these things are part of the democratic platform), but it is unacceptable for more conservative folks to voice their opinion that these things are wrong. I am tired of political correctness only going one way. I have NEVER heard a liberal be told that they had to be PC because political correctness means not talking bad about new liberal social policies, defending the old ones is not PC. It is just not right. I still believe that there is a right and a wrong.

I believe that there is a strong right wing only because many people believe that the things that they stand for God, home and Country are being destroyed by the people that want to make nothing illegal short of murder or disagreeing with them. I am not afraid of change but right and wrong don't chnge much.

DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pancho villa
02-15-2006, 11:43 AM
The fat dixie chick girl had a right to say what she did. We also have the right not to like what she said, and not buy or listen to her music. She is homely also.

bhtrainer
02-15-2006, 12:41 PM
i like larry...im goin to see him at the houston livestock show and rodeo... and i love the joke about natalie maines!

Bandera YaYa
02-15-2006, 01:43 PM
http://www.superspoof.com/bushwar/dixie%20saddam.jpg That's the meanest, cruelest thing ever!!!!! and it is totally NOT what she said or meant......she NEVER EVER said she was against the men and women over there fighting for PEACE AND FREEDOM....she said quite the opposite, in fact...who the heck gives a rat's butt what she thinks of the President?? So, since when can an American not say if they agree or disagree with the President??? People need to get over it, she has. Let's put all our extra time into praying for our brave military. over there fighting for those very freedoms! (and Larry can keep making those oh so funny jokes...ha...ha...ha....cuz lord knows, there are plenty of ignorant rednecks in America who will laugh at them!)

SWMustang
02-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Natalie is free to say what she wants and we're free not to buy her albums. I don't care what she said, but why not come to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and say it? Why not start your crusade right here in the USA instead of running of to Europe?

Bulldog_12
02-15-2006, 02:54 PM
(and Larry can keep making those oh so funny jokes...ha...ha...ha....cuz lord knows, there are plenty of ignorant rednecks in America who will laugh at them!)

Thats not nice, isnt it my freedom to like things and not be persecuted for them??? Funny, you get mad for us taking shots at her for something we consider "ignorant" then you turn around and blast fans of larry the cable guy and call them "ignorant.":thinking:

big daddy russ
02-15-2006, 04:03 PM
...and Larry can keep making those oh so funny jokes...ha...ha...ha....cuz lord knows, there are plenty of ignorant rednecks in America who will laugh at them!
Right here. I'll take the blame. I laughed. I still laugh.

Gp83
02-15-2006, 04:32 PM
I say she shaddup and sing. But I'll still never give her a nickle

eagle.eyes
02-15-2006, 05:07 PM
After reading 3 pages and laughing, she's still a fat traitor!

Phantom Stang
02-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Well, I'm gonna be honest here.:cool:

Larrry the Cable Guy IS funny, and....
The Dixie Chicks are one of the best vocal groups of ALL TIME!!!

There, that oghta pi$$ everybody off!:D :p

Bullaholic
02-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Well, I'm gonna be honest here.:cool:

Larrry the Cable Guy IS funny, and....
The Dixie Chicks are one of the best vocal groups of ALL TIME!!!

There, that oghta pi$$ everybody off!:D :p

Red Neck Terrorist.:D

Phantom Stang
02-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'll have to think a while on it, but I'm pretty sure I've been called worse.:D

STANG RED
02-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Jim Bob Hussain?
or
Bubba Ali, maybe?
or how bout
Bobby Joe Bin Laden?

SintonFan
02-15-2006, 07:56 PM
She's still the original chixie digs.
Like as was mentioned, why does she have to go overseas to say what she said? She obviously felt that what she said wouldn't come back to haunt her but she was called on it. Too bad, I don't feel sorry for her at all. She deserves whatever ridicule she gets as her audience is very staunchly loyal to the president. Now, she goes full tilt into her own present career's destruction. Waah! Oink Oink! Waah!

sinton66
02-15-2006, 08:10 PM
She can prolly get a job posing for the "before" pictures for Weight-Watchers.:D

Highschoolfan78
02-16-2006, 02:31 AM
ok ok ok ok.. America has given her the right to be fat.. she has given America her fat opinion on the war... Toby keith cant stand her.. Larry makes fun of her being fat.. Her chance of being famous without the other two women is fat... Larry has redneck followers and that is definately not a problem. Everyone has a little red on their neck. So what if he can only get his name right on the ACT? I think he's funny!!!! Now this post really doesnt have a point, but i couldnt help but join in the fun after reading 3 pages

Redneck terrorists wouldnt have towels on their head, they'd have underwear with holes in'em on their heads if it was up to Larry.

STANG RED
02-16-2006, 09:19 AM
I once qualified as a redneck terrorist. On a bet, I once shot out every red light in Sweetwater with a 22. On another occassion, I roped a traffic light from the back of a pickup and pulled it down. We must have dragged that thing for a mile or more. Of course, all this happened nearly 30 years ago. I think the statute of limitations has passed by now.

olddawggreen
02-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Obviously you guys haven't seen Natalie in a while, she's not really fat, she just needs a bigger car. :D :D

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3449/c88cre27hf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

pancho villa
02-16-2006, 10:07 AM
Poor fat little Natalie. It is fun to laugh at her.

I heard she was caught eating 2 sandwichs in front of some Eathopeans(sp)

Blastoderm55
02-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Ya know, Larry isn't exactly slender himself. Squirrel is probably on the verge of extinction in his town.