PDA

View Full Version : Breckenridge

Steer Fever
02-14-2006, 11:24 AM
Wow The Bucks superintendent wrote a letter to the Graham newspaper explaining why they took us off of the schedule. It was one of the funniest articles i have ever laid my eyes on. She is afraid somone is going to get hurt with all of the rowdy fans, isn't that what a rivalry is supposed to do. Will i guess she just wants an excuse not to play Graham anymore because they know it will equal a loss when it goes on there schedule and the only people that might be getting hurt would be the Buckaroos and their mommas will feel their pain

HighSchool Fan
02-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
She is afraid somone is going to get hurt with all of the rowdy fans, isn't that what a rivalry is supposed to do.

no

mrescape43
02-14-2006, 11:28 AM
She is afraid somone is going to get hurt with all of the rowdy fans, isn't that what a rivalry is supposed to do.

I should think not! :thinking:

3afan
02-14-2006, 11:59 AM
...Will i guess she just wants an excuse not to play Graham anymore because they know it will equal a loss ....

:rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
02-14-2006, 12:02 PM
no comment. Its best i stay out of this one.

BreckTxLonghorn
02-14-2006, 12:38 PM
I just read the letter to the editor. In addition to poor spelling and grammar skills, it seems your reading comprehension may be a little off, but I'll let everyone make their own decision, as I'll post the link under a new post.

District303aPastPlayer
02-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Wow The Bucks superintendent wrote a letter to the Graham newspaper explaining why they took us off of the schedule. It was one of the funniest articles i have ever laid my eyes on. She is afraid somone is going to get hurt with all of the rowdy fans, isn't that what a rivalry is supposed to do. Will i guess she just wants an excuse not to play Graham anymore because they know it will equal a loss when it goes on there schedule and the only people that might be getting hurt would be the Buckaroos and their mommas will feel their pain

seriously... reading comprehension is key...

mustang68
02-14-2006, 03:25 PM
WOW! Bless your heart. You have singlehandedly proven her most intellectual point.

loboes86
02-14-2006, 07:05 PM
It would appear Steer Fever needs to reread this letter and try to understand what is actually being said. Rivalry is not about what Steer Fever thinks it is either. By the way it wasn't an article its a Letter to the Editor.:doh: