PDA

View Full Version : For the guys...

SintonFan
02-14-2006, 10:26 AM
Since men tend to have trouble expressing themselves here is a link to a love poem generator.
Tell me how it goes.:D
The Love Poem Generator (click on render) (http://humor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.crazyhoroscopes.com/love%2Dpoem%2Dgenerator.php)

STANG RED
02-14-2006, 10:58 AM
LOL!!!
Here is the one it generated for me.
If I gave this to my wife, she would laugh her butt off at me.

Tangled within the sweet orchids of lust, I lay trapped within the honey-like nectar of Aphrodite

Was it you, the angel of love, who stole my heart? Is it you who made me a prisoner to thy carnal thoughts?

I gaze upon thy jeweled eyes, with sinful thoughts of thy icy kisses upon my neck

Tis only the thunderous, lust-tipped arrow of Eros, to which my hunger driven loins awaken like a virile Bull

This was actually the 4th one it created for me. The first 3 were'nt much different though.

DaHop72
02-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
LOL!!!
Is it you who made me a prisoner to thy carnal thoughts?

Tis only the thunderous, lust-tipped arrow of Eros, to which my hunger driven loins awaken like a virile Bull

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

SintonFan
02-14-2006, 11:11 AM
lol
These poems do seem a lil' passionate. But hey, if it gets the message across...:inlove:

Ranger Mom
02-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Did any of yall read the other quizzes below that?

I started on the "how lady like are you" quiz....after the second question, I had to quit!

DaHop72
02-14-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did any of yall read the other quizzes below that?

I started on the "how lady like are you" quiz....after the second question, I had to quit!
I love the lava lamp RM.:thumbsup:

vet93
02-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Between RM's lava lamp and SintonFans psychodelic avatar...I am starting to get a real sixties vibe going here.......

Originally posted by DaHop72
I love the lava lamp RM.:thumbsup:

SintonFan
02-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Between RM's lava lamp and SintonFans psychodelic avatar...I am starting to get a real sixties vibe going here.......
:D
I'm still waiting for her lava lamp to start dropping those blobs. It must be full on top by now.:(

injuredinmelee
02-14-2006, 11:56 AM
My wife would think that I like her if I sent her this one it gave me:

Lit by the scented candles of carnality, thy shadow, seductively flickers upon my heart

Each cloud-like touch of mine, dies to explore every inch of thy sacred valleys and holy arches

Oh beautiful heavenly being! I stand before thee, a hungry lustful beast. My mouth wet with anticipation.

Like the lonely beast that seeks shelter in the forest, I, forever call thy sacred name and seek thee in dreams
wow i mighht get rommed for posting it.

Ranger Mom
02-14-2006, 12:29 PM
If my husband sent me any of those I would fall in the floor laughing!

Owen B
02-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Must be a pretty weak floor, if you'd fall in it rather than on it.

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2006, 04:55 PM

I know what you mean. My husband (as a joke) gave me a really mushy birthday card last year...I laughed so hard I cried.

Needless to say, my mother-in-law standing beside me at the time, didn't see the humor in it. EVEN my kids cracked up.:D

SintonFan
02-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Mine was kinda cool.
May these sweet words caress you like the strong winding twines of lascivious sin

For a mere drop of thy poisonous seduction, would be enough to silence the wildest beast

My thoughts dominated by your sweet love-drenched lips, like the gentle warm kiss of the rising sun

For I would spend eternity laying with you, gazing into thy carnivorous eyes and hearing the wind whispering your name
I did wonder about the carnivorous part though.