PDA

View Full Version : directions to west oso

bd62
09-09-2002, 09:29 PM
could some of you corpus area folks give me best way to get to west oso football stadium.
yoakum plays them in west oso.
also i heard they are much improved. understand they won there first 2 games. any comments on west oso team.

sinton66
09-09-2002, 09:34 PM
Take U.S. 77 from Victoria through Refugio. Continue around the 77 bypass around Sinton to the right(West). Continue through Odem to Ih37 into Corpus. Stay on IH37 south until you see and exit right on SH358(South Padre Island Drive). Stay on SPID and you should see the stadium on your left just before Old Brownsville Rd. Don't remember the exact exit. Maybe someone else will.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 09, 2002).]

SintonFan
09-09-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by sinton66:
just before Old Brownsville Rd. Don't remember the exact exit. Maybe someone else will.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 09, 2002).]

I think the exit is "Bear Lane".

bd62, check the thread "District 30-3A Suprise Team".
I just started that post and it has a link to stats and stuff on West Oso. I hope this helps. I think they might give yall a little test, too.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited September 09, 2002).]

bd62
09-09-2002, 09:52 PM
i knew you sinton guys would come thru with direction for me.. tks.
looks like you guys have not lost a step. i bet you guys are having fun watching those kids.i saw the baseball series when they played yoakum and those kids have a lot of class.

sinton66
09-10-2002, 06:46 AM
Thanks BD62, we're real proud of these kids. They are a super bunch of young men. Good luck against WO. How in the world did I forget "Bear Lane"? Duhhhh! It's NAMED for the West Oso Bears. Gettin' old and forgetful I guess.