Where do you go to HS?

Pmoney
02-13-2006, 07:17 PM
he never did he quit at 4th grade:D

SnyTigBaseB07
02-13-2006, 07:19 PM
haha poor guy...

getting dogged on all the time

i feel bad for him sometimes, but its not like the stuff thats said isnt without reason....but hes not that bad...

Pmoney
02-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
haha poor guy...

i feel bad for him sometimes, but its not like the stuff thats said isnt without reason....but hes not that bad...

hes not that bad????? he put this on the Vernon schedule thread

Originally posted by Chief Ohera
who cares really, i absolutely don't,
so brothers until next time...................
your buddy the chief..........................

he is rude to people for no reason

mrescape43
02-13-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm Batman!!!!!!

:D :D

Pmoney
02-13-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I'm Batman!!!!!!

:D :D
thats random! :confused: lol

mrescape43
02-13-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
thats random! :confused: lol

Someone was giving heckling Chief Ohera on another thread the other day asking him if his name came from the old Batman and Robin series. The guy that always called Batman was called Chief O'Hara. Before it was all over, Chief Ohera got all bent out of shape about it.

Pmoney
02-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Someone was giving heckling Chief Ohera on another thread the other day asking him if his name came from the old Batman and Robin series. The guy that always called Batman was called Chief O'Hara. Before it was all over, Chief Ohera got all bent out of shape about it.
o i understand now lol

Chief Ohera
02-13-2006, 08:02 PM
yes, for a matter of fact i did go to high school, i wont tell you what or where i went until people stop tanking my opinions, i really don't care if people agree with me or not, i write what i think and truly believe, but what really truly makes me angry is people that come on here and talk trash and make jokes about what i say,
if you don't like what i say then don't comment on my opinions, i do think most differently than most people and i think that's what blasts people off, i am just not afraid to share my voice and i think we need more people in this world specifically in the government that are not scared of what people will think of them and will share their honest opinion whether people agree or disagree,
freedom of speech correct?
i will give you a hint, i am very familar with districts, 3,4,5,6, and 7, and went to school in one of them
so brothers,
until next time..................
your buddy the Chief..........
BOOMER SOONER...............

District303aPastPlayer
02-13-2006, 08:04 PM
yes, for a matter of fact i did go to high school, i wont tell you what or where i went until people stop tanking my opinions, i really don't care if people agree with me or not, i write what i think and truly believe, but what really truly makes me angry is people that come on here and talk trash and make jokes about what i say,
if you don't like what i say then don't comment on my opinions, i do think most differently than most people and i think that's what blasts people off, i am just not afraid to share my voice and i think we need more people in this world specifically in the government that are not scared of what people will think of them and will share their honest opinion whether people agree or disagree,
i will give you a hint, i am very familar with districts, 3,4,5,6, and 7, and went to school in one of them
so brothers,

its not that we are "sheltered" and dont want people speakin their opinions. we just want everyone but you to speak them.

Chief Ohera
02-13-2006, 08:05 PM
and why is that buddy,

District303aPastPlayer
02-13-2006, 08:07 PM
and why is that buddy,

most people actually think about their opinions before they spew them out. i have a hard time believing you think... period.

Pmoney
02-13-2006, 08:11 PM
so brothers,

hey if you dont like what people post on here (in example...Vernon Schedule) dont comment on them! hmmm you seem like a hypocrite(sp?) to me

BreckTxLonghorn
02-13-2006, 08:12 PM
so brothers,

Honestly, Chief, my biggest problem with you is that any point you try to make has no argument/reasoning behind it. Im perfectly ok with an opinion thats different from the popular majority as long as its well thought out. Just saying who cares you dont, or a team isnt that good gets you nowhere. Its like a 4th grader saying Michael Jordan is the best basketball player ever and everyone else sucks. When you ask the kid why, he says "because..."

Surely you can give us a better reason than "because." So, please, do it.

Chief Ohera
02-13-2006, 08:17 PM
very clear,blasted,
what do you all what me to say or do, i can see that many don't like what i say,
what do you all want me to prove,
just wondering,
your buddy the one and only chief,

until next time.....................

District303aPastPlayer
02-13-2006, 08:34 PM
very clear,blasted,
what do you all what me to say or do, i can see that many don't like what i say,
just wondering,

see exit door.
use exit door.

lostaussie
02-13-2006, 08:59 PM
and why is that buddy, you forgot boomer sooner:D

there are lots of chiefs and you don't have no buddy's. i can deal with arrogant. you really don't bother me much. but why would you come on a post asking "who cares" about a team that evidently doesn't concern you. just don't post on that particular subject at all if you don't care.
until next time.............
gig em' aggies:D

big daddy russ
02-13-2006, 09:38 PM
very clear,blasted,
just wondering,

I don't think anyone has a problem with you speaking your opinion as long as you can take what you dish out. If you tell someone your opinion in a harsh way, expect them to fire back likewise.

I still don't have a problem with you, I was just curious about where you went to school. I get a kick out of you.

big daddy russ
02-13-2006, 09:44 PM
...Oh, and until next time,
Your brother Russ.

War Eagle!

lepfan
02-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
haha poor guy...

Do you remember when AJ was the step child....:D

Chief Ohera
02-14-2006, 12:26 AM
i don't need anyone to feel for me, i just want people to feel the pain of ut winning the title and the sooners having a sub par season, feel for me on that one,
so brothers until next time..........
the one and only chief...................

lepfan
02-14-2006, 12:28 AM
i don't need anyone to feel for me, i just want people to feel the pain of ut winning the title and the sooners having a sub par season, feel for me on that one,
the one and only chief...................

I FEEL IT!!!! I FEEL IT!!!:(

mustang04
02-14-2006, 12:41 AM
whaaa whaaa thats all im hearing is whaaa whaaaa:D

lets face it..the UT team this year would romp any OU team that ever suited up

lepfan
02-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by mustang04

lets face it..the UT team this year would romp any OU team that ever suited up hmmmmmmmm.......no whaaa whaaa here...but I don't agree with your opinion....they were a great team....just not sure I would go to that degree...but then it is only my opinion

lostaussie
02-14-2006, 06:16 AM
the one and only chief................... That rates in the top 10 of stupidest posts i have ever read on here. because oklahoma had a subpar season you are trying to give grief to others. haaaaaaaaaaa. i laugh in your face and spit on your moccasins. put that in your peace pipe and smoke it.:D
until next time chief talk alot of crap.............
gig em' aggies..........

JasperDog94
02-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
That rates in the top 10 of stupidest posts i have ever read on here. because oklahoma had a subpar season you are trying to give grief to others. haaaaaaaaaaa. i laugh in your face and spit on your moccasins. put that in your peace pipe and smoke it.:D
until next time chief talk alot of crap.............
gig em' aggies.......... :clap: :clap: :clap:

That was greatness. "I spit on your moccasins." :clap: :clap:

JasperDog94
02-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by mustang04

lets face it..the UT team this year would romp any OU team that ever suited up Well, since UT beat ESPN's "Greatest Team Ever" then I guess you would have an arguement there.