ANDREWS
GRAHAM (IN SWEETWATER)
PECOS
CLINT
FABENS
FT. STOCKTONLE
TORNILLO
ANTHONY

SORRY DID NOT GET THE HOME AND AWAY SCHEDULE I WILL SEND A E-MAIL OUT AND GOT THOSE

STANG RED
02-13-2006, 04:30 PM
I wonder if anybody in that district has to go to both Tornillo and Anthony in the same season? That would be tough. I bet somebody does. Come to think of it, I dont guess Clint or Fabens would be any better.

Ranger Mom
02-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I wonder if anybody in that district has to go to both Tornillo and Anthony in the same season? That would be tough. I bet somebody does. Come to think of it, I dont guess Clint or Fabens would be any better.

I saw this on another site:

Monahans to:

Anthony - 269 miles

Clint - 228 miles

Fabens - 220 miles

Tornillo - 215 miles

STANG RED
02-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Monahans to:

Anthony - 269 miles

Clint - 228 miles

Fabens - 220 miles

Tornillo - 215 miles

Ouch!!!
Just imagaine if you had all 4 as road trips one year. That would be 1,864 miles round trips for 4 games. Most teams wouldnt travel that much in a whole season, even if they made it to the state finales.

WTF-82
02-13-2006, 05:38 PM
crazy aint it

WTF-82
02-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Graham, Andrews, and Snyder will be tough but I dont see them or anyone else in this schedule beating Monahans no offense to those teams. But the Loboes may go 10-0 again but I would be worried about Graham they run and offense that Monahans will see in the playoffs. Let go loboes 20 straight regular season wins
lets make a goal, right know we have 10 in a row in regular season.

STANG RED
02-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Graham, Andrews, and Snyder will be tough but I dont see them or anyone else in this schedule beating Monahans no offense to those teams. But the Loboes may go 10-0 again but I would be worried about Graham they run and offense that Monahans will see in the playoffs. Let go loboes 20 straight regular season wins
lets make a goal, right know we have 10 in a row in regular season.

You may be wrong about Snyder. As bad as I hate to give Snyder any props at all. I really believe they will have an excellent offense next season. I see them beating Monahans, but I dont see the Loboes loosing to anyone else. Too bad its the first game though. Probably neither team will be hitting on all cylinders for that game. Week three or four would have been better.

WTF-82
02-14-2006, 09:00 AM
you could be right red about the tigers but dont underestimate
owens little loboes

Ranger05
02-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Monahans to:

Anthony - 269 miles

Clint - 228 miles

Fabens - 220 miles

Tornillo - 215 miles ouch im glad greenwood didnt land in that district that would have been ugly