PDA

View Full Version : State Bound Flag Year In Review

Ranger Mom
02-13-2006, 11:39 AM
This is an email I received from Jason yesterday. He tracked as best he could the path of the Flag for me this season. So I owe him a HUGE thank you, that was something he surely didn't have to do..........THANKS A BUNCH JASON!!]

Yes, I know it's late, but a job, an internship, a side job, and taking 22 hours seemed more important.

This is the best I could do with the info I was given in the season-long thread with pics and stuff. It wasn't quite as -detailed as
LAST YEARS (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18111) so I did my best.

-Midland (RangerMom) --> Jasper (Dawgmom) 593 miles -- was M.I.A. for a while
-Jasper (Dawgmom) --> Forney (jason) 249 miles -- jason and holmes_fans violated the flag some time during their 'ownership'
-Forney (jason) --> Midland (RangerMom) 350 miles -- RM had the pleasure of quaranting the top right corner of the flag
-Midland (RangerMom --> ??Vernon (Fury900)?? 289 miles - was at the vernon vs somebody game (this is where things get shaky with Hurricane Rita and all)
-??Vernon (Fury900)?? --> Bridge City (Exbccards76smom) 519 miles
-(Bridge City) Exbccards76smom --> Caldwell (CHS_CG) 213 miles

= 2213 miles so far
after that point there arent really any details telling who sent it where, etc

-Fury 900 got it to Iowa Park vs Wichital Falls Hirschi
-Fury900 got it to Vernon vs Graham
-Somehow it got to liberty hill vs somebody
-Somehow it got to Rice vs Belville
-Me and RangerMom somehow had it at Sweetwater vs Greenwood
-RangerMom sent it to Abilene Wylie vs Seminole
-(Abilene Wylie) Adidas410s --> ?Bridge City vs Jasper?
-?Bridge City/Jasper--> Cuero vs somebody
-Somehow it got to Cuero vs liberty hill
-Eventually ended up at On the Border with RangerMom, jason, and holmes fans for cold beer and margaritas....there was also a 2A Division 1 Final between Celina and Paul Pewitt in there somewhere

As far as to who has the flag now, I don't know.

Maybe it will go better next year, maybe not. Seeing is how I'm no longer welcome here, I won't have anything to do with it.