PDA

neck_06
02-13-2006, 09:48 AM
Ranger Mom, i have been looking at your avatar for about 5 minutes now and it still hasn't done a trick.............just wondering what the trick was.............;)

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Ranger Mom
02-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
Ranger Mom, i have been looking at your avatar for about 5 minutes now and it still hasn't done a trick.............just wondering what the trick was.............;)

:doh: :doh: :doh:

To see how long someone will stare at it before they realize it does nothing!

Old Tiger
02-13-2006, 10:25 AM
I stayed up till 8 Sunday morning staring at it hoping it would do something and what does it do...NOTHING! I wasted a whole night on that good for nothing sig.

Ranger Mom
02-13-2006, 10:29 AM
"Might" is the key word here!!

MARLINDOGS
02-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I stayed up till 8 Sunday morning staring at it hoping it would do something and what does it do...NOTHING! I wasted a whole night on that good for nothing sig. :evillaugh :evillaugh

x24_Veronica
02-13-2006, 02:58 PM
That's a really nice thingy.. I did stare at it forever and I just figured the school computers were really slow. Now that I know it dosen't move .. it's still very nice.

Ranger Mom
02-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by x24_Veronica
That's a really nice thingy.. I did stare at it forever and I just figured the school computers were really slow. Now that I know it dosen't move .. it's still very nice.

Now you are kinda scaring me....based on the time you made that post...the avatar we are talking has been gone about 5 hours.

What in the heck are YOU staring at??:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
02-13-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL....

I think some of us should type slowly and clearly. I like it!:D

x24_Veronica
02-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Now you are kinda scaring me....based on the time you made that post...the avatar we are talking has been gone about 5 hours.

What in the heck are YOU staring at??:thinking:

I'm sorry that I am a little slow ok! Lord look how late I am now getting this on here.

:(

And what am I staring at? Well... could be a chicken thigh I got from T.:p

lostaussie
02-13-2006, 09:06 PM
that's a great avatar. i had to read it 3 times to figure out what it said.:D